Prolonging The Inevitable

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Prolonging The Inevitable

Postby Sonata2011 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:11 pm

:twisted: Kill girly KILL HIM!!!!
Dexter Rules

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:41 pm

There is just one thing that suddenly hit me: Blossom is in fifth grade, isn't she? And she's doing a process of combat that the world's second greatest detective (first being Batman) only done, and she's in FIFTH GRADE. No wonder why Dr. X want's the puffs dealt so soon.
Never anger a magician

Postby Guardian » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:43 am

Sonata2011 wrote::twisted: Kill girly KILL HIM!!!!

Behold, and harken unto mine words. For I doth approve of thy desire for needless death. yea, it doth fill mine heart with joy, but behold, I must admonish thee, and thou wilt harken unto mine counsel.

For thus saith the Lord of Blood, it is not his time yet, and Blossom would not kill like that, but doth have a different strategy in mind.

Spartan117 wrote:There is just one thing that suddenly hit me: Blossom is in fifth grade, isn't she? And she's doing a process of combat that the world's second greatest detective (first being Batman) only done, and she's in FIFTH GRADE. No wonder why Dr. X want's the puffs dealt so soon.

About them. There is some controverse on what grade they are exactly in. Its thought that the "4-B" above the door in the second page (first if you don't count the title page), means that they are in the fourth grade, and not indicating the room number per say. If you want to factor in time elapse it is possible that they are starting in the fifth grade, but that's a long shot.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:22 am

Okay, so maybe I did get a year off. But still what blossom did there is just insane. She's a kid and she's using something that dexter described as the hardest equation he ever done. Why is Blossom and Dexter still in elementary school in the first place?
Never anger a magician

Postby Sig Skellington » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:06 am

Spartan117 wrote:Okay, so maybe I did get a year off. But still what blossom did there is just insane. She's a kid and she's using something that dexter described as the hardest equation he ever done. Why is Blossom and Dexter still in elementary school in the first place?

If I remember correctly, they're not. I'm pretty sure Bleedman has this taking place when they're in middle school. How many elementary schools do you know of that have lockers?
But I get your point: why are they there when they're so smart? And for that I do not have an answer. Maybe their parents wanted them to be with others their own age. That's the best I got.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby CallMeD. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:01 pm

It may seem like an ordinary elementary school with average students (& even less than average students like the Ed boys, from Ed, Edd n Eddy), but it has also gathered some of the most extraordinary youths of their time in one place, Megaville. A place where both good & evil have been drawn to, possibly signifying that it holds some greater level of importance than what weve been led to believe. The fact that Blossom & the rest are battling it out in a secret underground government facility beneath the Megaville Center of Arts, shows that this city is more than what it seems.

Postby PPG_Bubbles » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:11 pm

GET READY SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!!!!!!

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 am

In the Marvel Universe, the Tri-State Area has the Fantastic Four / Future Foundation, the Avengers, and for much of their history the X-Men. Not to mention Daredevil and Spider-Man and all the other solo acts. Does this make New York any more special than any other area anywhere? Or is it that that's where the most genetic mishaps have occurred due to greed and other factors?

The point is that there are too many factors to determine whether or not a place is special, and those behind it have some other... motivation.
A Page Flipper

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!