Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:05 am

Re: Stop touching me

Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:52 am

I'm about to post a prediction....

The gem on raven is the gem that Mimi usually wears   

Let's see if im right this time :mrgreen:

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:59 am

wingman46 wrote:I'm about to post a prediction....

The gem on raven is the gem that Mimi usually wears   

Let's see if im right this time :mrgreen:

you aren't right. the gem she wears is the one raven gave her, for her b-day. she just wears it in a similar fashion to raven

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Wow, I didn't see that one coming. For a super-hero to crack their head on the edge of a bath tub, would have to be one of the worst ways for them to go down. In fact, the sheer embarrassment Raven (who has the ability to levitate) would've had to deal with from being the one to fall for such a mistake as slipping on a bar of soap, would have been tremendous. I am curious as to whether Mimi saved her to protect her from harm, or did she do so out of the desire to play with her gemstone some more. Either way, Raven now owes her one.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Well Mimi saved her from hitting the sink.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:09 pm

How d'you know Mimi didn't put the soap there in the first place? I mean, who else would?

Mimi really likes that gem. Maybe she's also part dragon, somewhere (heh).

That look on Raven's face... do we get more cuteness from her before she, y'know, dies?

I note that because Mimi saved Raven she's also still relatively dry.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Raven's facial expressions in this are priceless. Nice to see both their cute sides.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Xi-1 wrote:How d'you know Mimi didn't put the soap there in the first place? I mean, who else would?

Uhh, the person last using the soap to wash Mimi. Raven.

Have you ever bathed a young child or baby in a tub? (don't take it in the sick pedo way) You usually put soaps down with you instead of in the tub so they don't play with it or so it doesn't fall in. It's not that hard to image that Raven put the soap down by here and forgot where it was.

Xi-1 wrote:That look on Raven's face... do we get more cuteness from her before she, y'know, dies?

I hope so. I really like the Bleedman incantation of an adult Raven.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:11 am

they make great sisters :3 the only way mimi can get cuter is if she smiles saying big sis or something like that cuteness is to be worshiped :3

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:26 am

This made me laugh a little. I don't know why, it just did.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Well this is great. Shows why Mimi has that pendant on her forhead, Raven must have ment alot to Mimi.

P.S. this is my first post, you guy will be seeing me around alot, also i am a brony and have been a fan of bleedman for many years.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Welcome. There's a bunch of brony's on here and an MLP thread in the Bleedman forum.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:00 pm

i feel bad Ravine can fly but why is Mimi touching the jem and we're still in the flashback when does it end?

Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:02 pm

The interaction between these two are just too cute omg

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Welcome to the site, but you should know that this isn't the current update page. Please post in the current ones only.

Thanks.

!
Nuclear Launch Detected

Thread locked.
Topic locked