Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:59 am

I enjoy Grim Tales. I get the feeling everyone wants to ask Raven why she is a bunny. She looks cute. Mimi must be spoiled if she can have outbursts like that often. She might be spoiled since Jeff treats her like a princess and Dexter seems passive towards her. I have a question that's been bugging me: Did Him kill Blossom or did Him make Mimi kill her own mom?

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Him made Mimi kill Blossom.
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=215

Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Him forcing Mimi to kill her own mom is one more crime in a long list of stuff he has committed against Mimi. I look forward to the next update showing interaction between Mimi and Blossom.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:27 am

really wondering where Hoss and Irwin are in this? Raven is the only one of the three at the party so it is doubtful that this is when things break apart not to mention Dex is still alive. :idea: These little hints help to distinguish this as another past event not linked or remotely linked to the show down of HIM and the remianing heroes. As for raven she does not like kids or more to the point does not know how to deal with them. Mimi and Raven both have powers that tie to thier emotions so having her there as a instructor makes sense. As for Dex and Jeff they are like Mimi's caretakers/protectors. Real question I want answered is what happened to Blossom and Dexter's relationship and where are the other heroes?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Maybe Dexter and Blossom never hooked up in this timeline. Maybe she got repelled by him becoming more machine than Boy Genius. Only Bleedman and Griddles can say for sure.
Topic locked