Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:44 am

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:56 am

Poor Mimi :'(
even trough Raven is usually one of my favorite charters, this time I kinda wanna smack her. :evil:

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 am

She has a point though.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:58 am

caveman wrote:Poor Mimi :'(
even trough Raven is usually one of my favorite charters, this time I kinda wanna smack her. :evil:

LOL. That moment when you realize your favorite character isn't as great as you led yourself to believe.

It stops being funny when their quirks start clashing with the other character you were busy empathizing with. :P

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:05 am

Nope Raven is totally in character in this one. Remember Raven and children tend to mix like oil and water. But Good God bunny Raven damn near stopped my heart! I had a HHNNNNGGG!!! moment that still hasn't gone away yet.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:32 am

The only resone raven acted like that is because she needed to keep Mimi's emotions under control but she miserably failed and Mimi might blow up the laboratory

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Sorry to interrupt the conversation but does anybody know when the Grim Tales comic will be continued or if it is still in progress of continuing.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 pm

you guys are acting like raven was just being a bitch for no reason. Mimi needed to be yelled at like that at the moment. like the name of this strip she needed some tough love.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:17 pm

KeisukeNobunaga wrote:Sorry to interrupt the conversation but does anybody know when the Grim Tales comic will be continued or if it is still in progress of continuing.

its still being continued. there going to post the next page soon enough.
and so on and so forth.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Bumped for being the new page thread.

gazfan wrote:The only resone raven acted like that is because she needed to keep Mimi's emotions under control but she miserably failed and Mimi might blow up the laboratory

You have NO fucking idea if that's true. Don't throw it up there like it is.

Brandun, avoid double posts, k?

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:25 pm

this is proof that raven sucks as moral support also that she can't do children's parties even if she looks like a bunny

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Brandun13 wrote:
KeisukeNobunaga wrote:Sorry to interrupt the conversation but does anybody know when the Grim Tales comic will be continued or if it is still in progress of continuing.

its still being continued. there going to post the next page soon enough.
and so on and so forth.

um bleedmen mention that he can't do two comics at once so he put grim tales on indefinite hold while he works on powerpuff doujinishi the mimi back story is just something of a side project I think to explain Mimi's existance and how she back what she was

I am posting this in the tread becuase I pm it to brandum sorry this is just so we don't get anyone asking this again

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 pm

bleedmen mention that he can't do two comics at once so he put grim tales on indefinite hold while he works on powerpuff doujinishi

Where did he say that?

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Well Mimi's past is going into more detail. This should be interesting. Also Bunny Raven is still cute.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:14 am

Tuor wrote:
bleedmen mention that he can't do two comics at once so he put grim tales on indefinite hold while he works on powerpuff doujinishi

Where did he say that?

Indeed. Because GT is still updating. Right there.

For the record, he does three at once. Even attempted to do four once.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:29 am

The last comic made me feel bad for Mimi, and this one made me wanna smack her, since she WAS acting a little spoiled.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 am

The child is living her life in a bubble so to speak. She already has a great deal of emotional baggage that's stressful enough as it is, so I can imagine that they tend to baby her often. Just look how Jeff has always treated her all the time. They, like so many parental figures (so to speak), have more than likely spoiled her to making up for her present environment. Thus, it's her birthday; Mama's not there, so the child's gonna cry her head off. Classic story. At times like this, a little tough love is often neccessary. Although, coming from Raven, it might be a bit over the top.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

now if erwin shows up as well, we can confirm that this would be the moment something goes wrong. otherwise this could just be a flashback of her experiences/feelings with birthdays.

er wait, scratch that. that would also mean hoss should show up so now my idea is probably false.


for now, lets see if mimi will make a bigger fuss or something.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:43 am

The two can still be in the city.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:10 am

Cool story so far.....

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Even as a bunny, Raven is bad at handling emotions -- as proof, is Mimi showing a little of her HER-ness? BOOM, baby!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:33 pm

I don't think Mimi could turn into Her until after Him took her.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Even as a bunny, Raven is bad at handling emotions -- as proof, is Mimi showing a little of her HER-ness? BOOM, baby!

Yeah I think she might just be really pissed about Raven talking to her like that.

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Tuor wrote:
bleedmen mention that he can't do two comics at once so he put grim tales on indefinite hold while he works on powerpuff doujinishi

Where did he say that?

Indeed. Because GT is still updating. Right there.

For the record, he does three at once. Even attempted to do four once.


go back to the last comic with grim jr. and mini mandy it was somewhere around there
the mime thing is just like a thing to keep the comic from losing its readers

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Mime thing? That's confusing. No, you show the proof, don't make us go looking for something to prove you right.

To correct you though, the Mimi thing (see what I did there) was to hold people back until After birth came out. BUT because some fucking moron leaked the god damn thing out onto the internet, that idea was abandoned and AB is no longer considered canon.

Right now, this is the path that GT is on. Which you could argue that it is keeping its readers, just like how PpGD is still updating to keep its readers. Do you follow me yet? This isn't some stall tactic now, this is what there is and will continue until a second main arc is created. Unless you can find current proof to say otherwise, GT is still updating appropriately.
Topic locked