Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:14 am

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:51 am

This is sad.... Its probably not the only birthday of Mimi's shes missed too. :(

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:21 pm

Brandun13 wrote:This is sad.... Its probably not the only birthday of Mimi's shes missed too. :(

I know right? Mimi looks so sadddddd :'( .

Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:03 pm

i love her eyes i wish i were born with red eyes or if it were even possible in the first place :3 do you think it could have somehow been Jeff....OR maybe even Mimi's emotions ended up making things take a turn. like maybe a single desire made HIM appear before her. nah hes not a gennie i know just throwing in stuff

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Thinking back to the flashback in the "What About Mimi?" issue; I recall HIM somewhat mentioning that her calling out to her mother, may have been related to her abilities. Whether she's simply asking for her Ma or using her powers to call out to her, is still an unknown factor that could have played a part in later events.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Damn it... this is just sad. All she wants is her mother. Is that too much to ask for?

Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Yes.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:15 pm

BLOSOM go to your little Mimi instead of doing crap with your sisters and a dog

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Aww, poor Mimi. With so many heros they apparently have, you would think that someone would cover for Blossom. I guess it depends on what the mission was. It was really nice of Dexter and Jeff to set things up for Mimi atlest.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:39 pm

I after all that, I now see how in her human form how she is always sad and how she barley says anything. But what doesn't make sense at all, is that in her demonic form, she has an evil look, without emotion, showing no signs of remorse of any action i've seen so far.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:04 pm

God these few pages are gonna be a bit depressing... it'll make me tear up if she blows those candles and only asks for her mom...

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:13 pm

Exodis6 wrote:God these few pages are gonna be a bit depressing... it'll make me tear up if she blows those candles and only asks for her mom...

Aww, now you made me feel more bad for her.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:27 am

Aww I feel sorry for her.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:36 am

I am thinking about this page, and the what about mimi section. I think this may be the same day. because where do we see mimi at first in the falshback, amist rubble. i think the wheelchair made me think this.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:50 am

Spartan117 wrote:I after all that, I now see how in her human form how she is always sad and how she barley says anything. But what doesn't make sense at all, is that in her demonic form, she has an evil look, without emotion, showing no signs of remorse of any action i've seen so far.

What's hard to understand about that? When Mimi is fused with her demonic half and becomes Her, her personality is changed. Its also been explained that Him did many things to her (and she did herself) that broke her. Mimi is a different person when a demon. Its like how Peter Parker was a different person when he had the Venom symbiote.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Spartan117 wrote:I after all that, I now see how in her human form how she is always sad and how she barley says anything. But what doesn't make sense at all, is that in her demonic form, she has an evil look, without emotion, showing no signs of remorse of any action i've seen so far.

What's hard to understand about that? When Mimi is fused with her demonic half and becomes Her, her personality is changed. Its also been explained that Him did many things to her (and she did herself) that broke her. Mimi is a different person when a demon. Its like how Peter Parker was a different person when he had the Venom symbiote.

That's the easiest way anyone could explain that actually.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:17 pm

There goes my theory of a time when Mimi could use her legs, 'cause there's her wheelchair.

Not just anybody can cover for Blossom, you know. She is the brains and leader of the Powerpuff Girls (err, 'Women.' Maybe just 'Powerpuffs' now).

I note that while Jeff is trying his best to by sympathetic and supportive, Dexter is being direct. While it would be nice if he treated her as if she was his daughter because he's close to Blossom, the impersonal nature of their interactions means that he's put the brakes on that idea. Possibly even early on, before Mimi could even ask who Daddy was.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:44 am

im still inlove with dexter eyes!
Topic locked