Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:03 am

DMajorBoss: One got what they needed, the other was neglected what they wanted. Such the parallel.

Re: Wants and Needs

Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:57 am

Bleedman, you teasing bastard! I know something's gonna happen!

Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:47 am

Awe ... wait for it ... SOMENESS !!!
I kinda like Ginger, melancholy flows trough her veins, madness and hatred flies around her ...

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:32 am

Bo is still number one in my book her determination and love make her an ideal heroine in the story, she has the the warriors spirit one you can not take for granted. Plus she challenged the princess for hensels sake.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:04 pm

What did Ginger get, besides a rescue that she wouldn't have needed if she'd stayed in Candyland -- er, Sugarland? Whatever. Licorice lost a couple of fighters, and maybe her sister's trust. Also, her plan appears to have failed. APPEARS to, that is.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Such sorrow within this page. Both sisters will still be once again separated or reunited.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:07 am

well this is a sad page, but I'm still a bit confused on licorice and ginger's back story if okay to say

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Awww is it gonna end? :'(

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Light10s wrote:Bo is still number one in my book her determination and love make her an ideal heroine in the story, she has the the warriors spirit one you can not take for granted. Plus she challenged the princess for hensels sake.

Which is why she must die.

Xi-1 wrote:What did Ginger get, besides a rescue that she wouldn't have needed if she'd stayed in Candyland -- er, Sugarland? Whatever. Licorice lost a couple of fighters, and maybe her sister's trust. Also, her plan appears to have failed. APPEARS to, that is.

Nah, I would say that the plan failed on all boards.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:46 pm

nice batman pose at the end.
Topic locked