Black Friday Shark Robot New Shirts!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Holy crap we have a Mega FUCKTON of new shirts this year.

A few of my favorite from the Snafu-Comics Section

Oh Snap!

Roy Mustang has always been a bad ass and I've loved his flame powers from the get to.

Hey Sexy Lady

Now you don't need to yell hey at Sexy Ladies anymore your t-shirt can do it for you.

Battle for the House Cup

Oh Hufflepuff you're unextraordinary in EVERY way.

Raisin Cookies are the Reason I have Trust Issues.

I think we've all been there. Disgusting cookies.

Fashionably Late

That douche long piece. And don't get me wrong I'm late all the time to. But when I do it it's cute. This thing should be hung for treason.

What Doesn't Kill me only Makes Me SMALLER

Inspired by the Kelly Clarkson song. Which is embarrassing. Well it would be if I hadn't surgically removed my Shame muscle back in the war.

Turtle Rank

I feel bad for Green. Blue needs to get his knees crushed or something to make it fair.

Charmander Shepard

My favorite of the new wave of shirts BY FAR. This shirt is bad ass in it's purest form. LOVE it!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles

Not a new one but this one is my favorite shirt I've ever had followed closely by...

Splash in your blood!

Revenge feels good. REAL good.

Also there are hoodie versions of a lot of these. Grab them while you can! Most won't be offered as hoodies after Christmas.

Now these next ones aren't Snafu Shirts directly but holy crap I LOVE them and you should to.

Luigi Always Angry

I'm Tired of being SECOND BEST! Such a perfect design. One of the best I've EVER seen.

Nature of the Game

Honestly I didn't get this one at first and I feel DUMB for not. But the pacman reference is subtle and once it dawned on me I LOVED this shirt. Genius!

Slap Bet Commissioner

Honestly I don't even like this show and I thought this shirt was a must have.

Also we would like to welcome Game Grumps! to Shark Robot.

go get their stuff you!

And finally we have the biggest CLEARANCE sale we have ever had on Shark Robot.

So much so we have not ONE not TWO but THREE full pages of clearance items. Get them cheap and while you can because things go FAST during Christmas and this is your last chance to get these shirts.

As always our shirts go up to 10XL and we have girl sizes. And FREE shipping if you spend over $60 which is crazy easy to do. Now is the time to get them for Christmas and be the first people to have these awesome designs.

And for reading this huge post here is a 5% off coupon code

coupon code: happyholidays

if you put that in the coupond code section during checkout you get 5% off your entire order :) Thanks again everyone and have a GREAT holiday season and thanks for reading Snafu and shopping at Sharkrobot.com!
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Black Friday Shark Robot New Shirts!

Postby mosama » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:10 am

Game grumps is the best shit ever I don't know how you be having connections with everyone and their dead grandmas BUT KEEP IT UP! DOMINATE AND ENSLAVE THE INTERNET LIKE WE PLANNED.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby apstorm » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:07 am

RE: Oatmeal Raisin shirt: I agree. Chocolate Chip cookies are disgusting imposters for the deliciously soft and flavorful Oatmeal Raisin.
"Dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back!"

"Having left his homeland, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets. He faces forward and never looks back! He's manly! He's tenacious! Kamina of Team Gurren is here to take you on. Lets go!"

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Except that shirt is saying the opposite.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby apstorm » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:29 am

I do believe that was my snarky intent. I suppose I wasn't clear enough on that, though.
"Dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back!"

"Having left his homeland, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets. He faces forward and never looks back! He's manly! He's tenacious! Kamina of Team Gurren is here to take you on. Lets go!"

Return to Comic Updates and News!