Mightier Than the Sword

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:25 pm

DMajorBoss: Was it really, this time around? I guess a few letters between friends caused all of this.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Mightier Than the Sword

Postby Keiken » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:31 pm

So in what side was he again?

Postby achthenuts » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 pm

I confused... What's the help ?
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Try speaking in coherent statements. Then maybe someone could answer your question.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tuor » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:49 pm

He's from Malaysia
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:08 pm

That's cool.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tuor » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:51 pm

You're right, I probably should have been clearer. "He's Malaysian, English is not his first language, cut him some slack"
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:16 am

So the battle is over. It's time to heal the wounded and head home.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am

Tuor wrote:You're right, I probably should have been clearer. "He's Malaysian, English is not his first language, cut him some slack"

No, I got you the first time. Although I could have sworn I say him doing great somewhere else. Must be confusing him with someone else. It was cleared up in the Bleedman Section.

shadownerd221 wrote:So the battle is over. It's time to heal the wounded and head home.

And end this series.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:23 am

Blood Lord wrote:
Tuor wrote:You're right, I probably should have been clearer. "He's Malaysian, English is not his first language, cut him some slack"

No, I got you the first time. Although I could have sworn I say him doing great somewhere else. Must be confusing him with someone else. It was cleared up in the Bleedman Section.

shadownerd221 wrote:So the battle is over. It's time to heal the wounded and head home.

And end this series.

Hope they end the series with Bo and Hansel having a "moment".
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Raulosification » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:11 am

exodis6 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:

And end this series.

Aye, i'll drink to that ... :grin:
''A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have.''
The Mighty Death

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:39 am

You guys hop this will result in a Furry x food sex?

... okay.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:30 pm

We all know that Robin is going to get her own spin-off. At least I think because of the art on Bleed's page
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Light10s » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Raulosification wrote:
exodis6 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:

And end this series.

Aye, i'll drink to that ... :grin:

Same here as long as it's Bo and Hansel i'd be happier, so hard to believe they had that kind of history together. but what about the princess matter how will turn out with her? Truthfully that girl's been naughty since chapter 6.........or 7 which was it again?

Postby gazfan » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Noooooooooo robin has to rape him
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:32 pm

What was it that Mammon did again, besides trying to stall the fight? Nevermind. Brave, time to wrap things up nice 'n' neat. Or not, if there's supposed to be something ominous in the ending. Like how SSS said 'until next time.'

Robin doesn't need a spin-off, since she can continue and become a Brave as part of this series.
A Page Flipper

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Robin doesn't seem to be that much of a fan favorite either. I see more rooting for Bo then anyone else.
Semper Vigilans

Postby punzil504 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:13 am

Xi-1 wrote:Robin doesn't need a spin-off, since she can continue and become a Brave as part of this series.

A spin-off within a series is still a spin-off. "MITDOP" and "Nobody Beats the Sampire" were spin-offs of Sluggy Freelance even though they were in-universe and (mostly) canon because they focused on supporting cast members. A story about Robin would be a spin-off, just like a story focusing on Mina in the Grim universe would be a spin-off.

It is a change in narrative viewpoint and activity from that of the previous storyline based upon a new protagonist who appeared as a minor character in the first storyline.

That said... I'd read it.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Crelious » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:26 am

Xi-1 wrote:Robin doesn't need a spin-off, since she can continue and become a Brave as part of this series.

lol spin off. Anyway it good to see him again.
in every we find dear present, i find nothing of value

Heed my word, Oh divine Saber and strike down all that oppose my will!
Tonitrui Ensem: Horrendum chorea!

You will know true suffering, until your bitter end!!

Return to Comic Updates and News!