Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:25 pm

DMajorBoss: Was it really, this time around? I guess a few letters between friends caused all of this.

Re: Mightier Than the Sword

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:31 pm

So in what side was he again?

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 pm

I confused... What's the help ?

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Try speaking in coherent statements. Then maybe someone could answer your question.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:49 pm

He's from Malaysia

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:08 pm

That's cool.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:51 pm

You're right, I probably should have been clearer. "He's Malaysian, English is not his first language, cut him some slack"

Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:16 am

So the battle is over. It's time to heal the wounded and head home.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am

Tuor wrote:You're right, I probably should have been clearer. "He's Malaysian, English is not his first language, cut him some slack"

No, I got you the first time. Although I could have sworn I say him doing great somewhere else. Must be confusing him with someone else. It was cleared up in the Bleedman Section.

shadownerd221 wrote:So the battle is over. It's time to heal the wounded and head home.

And end this series.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:23 am

Blood Lord wrote:
Tuor wrote:You're right, I probably should have been clearer. "He's Malaysian, English is not his first language, cut him some slack"

No, I got you the first time. Although I could have sworn I say him doing great somewhere else. Must be confusing him with someone else. It was cleared up in the Bleedman Section.

shadownerd221 wrote:So the battle is over. It's time to heal the wounded and head home.

And end this series.

Hope they end the series with Bo and Hansel having a "moment".

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:11 am

exodis6 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:

And end this series.

Aye, i'll drink to that ... :grin:

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:39 am

You guys hop this will result in a Furry x food sex?

... okay.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:30 pm

We all know that Robin is going to get her own spin-off. At least I think because of the art on Bleed's page

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Raulosification wrote:
exodis6 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:

And end this series.

Aye, i'll drink to that ... :grin:

Same here as long as it's Bo and Hansel i'd be happier, so hard to believe they had that kind of history together. but what about the princess matter how will turn out with her? Truthfully that girl's been naughty since chapter 6.........or 7 which was it again?

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Noooooooooo robin has to rape him

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:32 pm

What was it that Mammon did again, besides trying to stall the fight? Nevermind. Brave, time to wrap things up nice 'n' neat. Or not, if there's supposed to be something ominous in the ending. Like how SSS said 'until next time.'

Robin doesn't need a spin-off, since she can continue and become a Brave as part of this series.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Robin doesn't seem to be that much of a fan favorite either. I see more rooting for Bo then anyone else.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:13 am

Xi-1 wrote:Robin doesn't need a spin-off, since she can continue and become a Brave as part of this series.

A spin-off within a series is still a spin-off. "MITDOP" and "Nobody Beats the Sampire" were spin-offs of Sluggy Freelance even though they were in-universe and (mostly) canon because they focused on supporting cast members. A story about Robin would be a spin-off, just like a story focusing on Mina in the Grim universe would be a spin-off.

It is a change in narrative viewpoint and activity from that of the previous storyline based upon a new protagonist who appeared as a minor character in the first storyline.

That said... I'd read it.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:26 am

Xi-1 wrote:Robin doesn't need a spin-off, since she can continue and become a Brave as part of this series.

lol spin off. Anyway it good to see him again.
Topic locked