Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:11 pm

DMajorBoss: "You get what you need!" I had to finish the song commentary I started a few pages ago.

Re: Peace of Mind

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Ohhh I thought was at the end ?

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Sugar Bits has really ceased to surprise me.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:14 pm

It was interesting to see where you were going with this comic. I'm overall pleased with how this is turning out, but I really hope you don't stop the story from here. There's a lot of potential in this.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Potential? Where?

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:00 pm

So he reveals to her that her mother lives. Well that is mostly ok I guess.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Wonder what's next?

Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:12 am

I knew they were talking about her mother

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:26 am

Oh THATS why she was there...makes sence...but what the hall is that plant thing is

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:46 am

Blood Lord wrote:Potential? Where?

bleedheart's existence? brave's backstory? where her mother is?

they can still make this longer if they want. expand about the characters and their lives along with the mechanics and areas of their world/dimension.
and bleedman could also make a small connection of this with his other crossovers. its not like he didnt already in this one(Ever After and another one I cant remember).

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:14 am

So they went through all of that danger to learn about Ginger's mother, huh? So is it worth it for that little tidbit, Princess?

I'm more curious about the spirit girl who was hanging around Brave's shoulder in the previous page than I am the plant-based Braveheart. After all, Brave is the coolest (and often the funniest, due to his sense of timing) character in this series.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:57 am

Wow. This all just hit me like a fucking freight train. All of this just to learn about Ginger's mother. Now that's dedication. ._.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:02 pm

silvercover wrote:bleedheart's existence?

King of sorrow.

silvercover wrote:brave's backstory?

Descendant from a warrior tribe. Inflicted the wounds on Bleedheart.

silvercover wrote:where her mother is?

In the Afterworld.

The original plot thing they had going just isn't there anymore. SB is going to be on a hold for a while. An end so to speak. I don't know if they will bring it back, but you never know.

silvercover wrote:and bleedman could also make a small connection of this with his other crossovers. its not like he didnt already in this one(Ever After and another one I cant remember).

That was shit and shouldn't be done again. That battle scene was way too long.

Also, use that shift key and make your post look a little more representable. K? Correct grammar, which includes capitalization and punctuation are a requirement here. Makes you look intelligent.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Well that dissipated quickly. Aw well.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Zero973 wrote:Wow. This all just hit me like a fucking freight train. All of this just to learn about Ginger's mother. Now that's dedication. ._.

Man I love your sarcasm :D Well let's just hope Bleedman has some aces up his sleeve :D

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:35 am

well, very disappointing, I was expecting something more than just this. I guess now everyone will go home.
Topic locked