Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: WHO'S THAT POKEMON?

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:07 am

Go check out the new Satans Excrement comic bitch nigga!

Did you guys hear the great news? ENDLING IS BRINGING BACK EVER AFTER! DANCE BITCHES!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:46 am

Seriously? No joke!? :'D

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:48 am

Oh, wow. Was not expecting that.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:13 am

sevensoybeanz wrote:Seriously? No joke!? :'D

Princess Stuff wrote:Oh, wow. Was not expecting that.

ITS TRUE! He put up a big interview on his deviantart and in the interview he said he wants to reboot ever after. He might publish the reboot as a book or he might bring it back to snafu to update 1 page a week. HERES THE FULL INTERVIEW, make sure to comment telling him to bring it back to SNAFU! We want him back!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:38 pm

sevensoybeanz wrote:Seriously? No joke!? :'D

Kishi.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:09 pm

thats perfect i alwaly wait for new pages of ever after, thas is a big new now only left invader zim manifest of doom will back again whit new pages

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:36 pm

really???!! :'D :'D im going to masturbate my self to decrease the excitation :D:D:D

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:38 pm

nice

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:23 pm

G-O wrote:nice

GEE-YO!!!! COME BACK TO US GEEYO! BRING BACK YOUR COMIC! IT DIED TOO YOUNG! For 1 page a year you can stop 10,000 jews from being burned alive! THINK OF THE JEWS GEEYO.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:37 pm

a page of satans and that.
this.. day.....

+

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Someone who is never on wrote:Did you guys hear the great news? ENDLING IS BRINGING BACK EVER AFTER! DANCE BITCHES!

OMG WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's that?

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 am

no offence but... WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WITNESS?

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:56 am

For everyone who is genuinely confused by what happened in this page, let me try to make some sense of it!
Do you remember this panel?
Zibee had planned on using Kuhsee to get into heaven from the very beginning. Zibee planned on using demonic possession to do it- zibee is a demon afterall. Do you remember when Deezee first arrived to heaven his torch trident thing started glowing and he said 'target acquired'? He was speaking to Zibee, once the target was acquired he could make Zibee manifest inside of the target- a sort of tag team demonic possession type of thing. Remember this technique for later in the comic because its not the last time they'll be using it.

SEEEE IT ALL MAKES SENSE. Doesn't it? Is anyone still confused? There's more confusing mind blowing shit coming up.

Frieza wrote:
Someone who is ALWAYS on like ALWAYS \";)\" wrote:Did you guys hear the great news? ENDLING IS BRINGING BACK EVER AFTER! DANCE BITCHES!

What's that?

ARE U BEING SARCASTIC OR DO YOU REALLY NOT KNOW!? ;A; EVER AFTER IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST SNAFU COMICS OF ALL TIME! Click the button on top of the layout that says everafter and read it from the beginning and HAVE AN ORGASM! I demand an orgasm.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:29 pm

That one guy from the internet wrote:ARE U BEING SARCASTIC OR DO YOU REALLY NOT KNOW!? ;A; EVER AFTER IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST SNAFU COMICS OF ALL TIME! Click the button on top of the layout that says everafter and read it from the beginning and HAVE AN ORGASM! I demand an orgasm.

I was being sarcastic. Couldn't you tell from the tone of my voice?

So no orgasm for you! Humph!

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:52 am

well played

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:48 pm

EA? No shit?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:19 am

EA's comin back? No foolin'?
Topic locked