Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:16 am

Bleedman: It looks like Mimi does have a facebook after all :P
Mimi's facebook

Re: Pedobear like this

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:32 am

First to post again whoo! It looks Jeff might get in trouble. And I went to Mimi's Facebook, she is real!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:36 am

Second to post, YAY! :angel: I've been wanting to get first post, but I never quite make it...

Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 am

Man I'm third this time, oh well. And I went to Mimi's facebook too and she's so cute :redface: Too bad Jeff doesn't want her back on facebook. Also Jeff really needs to watch what he says whens he's with Him.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 am

I still don't think Mina has it all that bad.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:53 am

Well Jeff may get into trouble now.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:37 am

& then I was lulz that link does exist.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:49 am

Hmm the photo on facebook isn't deleted yet...

but, will we know what is going to happen with Mina or are we going further with Mimi's story

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:11 am

what does Lewd mean for Lewd pictures does it mean nude or something? cause i always serach for the meaning and it gives me stupid sites about food i got no clue WHY it searches food lol

anyway thats funny mimi thought quick and jeff was like WHAT!

anyway if these charaters were real i would add them lol im in my 2 worlds at once to keep my sanity intact lol

anyway Mimi can still grow up not like shes dead i mean demon girls age slower since they live longer to demons i bet 1000 years is like only 1 to them i see the glue connecting her claw im guessing HIM did to i wonder what the infusion pits like probably painful

Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:51 am

What's the infusion pit?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:20 pm

pandabear wrote:What's the infusion pit?

I'm going to guess it's something like the worm pit in Fate/Zero. In which case: GODDMAN YOU HIM, I HATE YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH!!!!

Suffice to say, it's not a nice place.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm guessing mimis sheer strength isn't completely her own. The pit must add to her powers. Though her earlier instability would suggest her bodies haveing trouble controling the energy she's attaining. Theory.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Has anyone already noticed that Adventure Time makes it's first appearance? The Gate Guardian from Death in Bloom is seen on the background

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:23 pm

I love Mimi's facebook! When's Junior and Minnie gonna get one?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:48 pm

This was so goddamn unnecessary.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:03 pm

So Mimi was born in 1967, that makes Mandy probably 15-20 years older at least? and she already planned all the evil act when she substitute for Grim that week?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:04 pm

I think her listed age is irrelevant cos it's just a means to get around the fact that Mimi is way too young to legally have a FB account.

Do not engage in any interaction with this account, and tell any friends you know that have to stop. This FB account is going to disappear. We're making sure of it.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:41 pm

GridsNaranek wrote:I think her listed age is irrelevant cos it's just a means to get around the fact that Mimi is way too young to legally have a FB account.

Do not engage in any interaction with this account, and tell any friends you know that have to stop. This FB account is going to disappear. We're making sure of it.

WHY

Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:19 am

They have Facebook in the post-apocalypse? Huh... wonder if they have Twiiter.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:22 am

WTF she does have a facebook o_o and then i was proven an idiot that day

Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Mimi has a facebook :3 i added due to fandom cuteness is the new form of ultimate power the power of loli is what will save the universe :3

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:51 am

Mimi has her own Facebook account eh? looks like it was rather short-lived though, but it kinda gave off the impression that she's real. lol

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:36 pm

What, is she the first fictional character you've encountered on Facebook? There are tons of Marvel and Star Wars ones, too. It seems people like making them, and filling them with the characters' biographies and information. Which is kind of weird because it's supposed to be a networking tool -- but then again, you never know who's really sitting at the keyboard at the other end.

It does seem rather strange that after all the destruction that seems to have happened that Facebook remains functional. Who's at the other end?

And with the parallels between Mina's and Mimi's stories, Jeff gets a little too close to the truth for comfort.

And again, the Facebook thing is so ridiculous I just have to quote DisQord because of it: "Go ahead. Friend me, but make it quick."

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:52 pm

NallCalmer wrote:Mimi has her own Facebook account eh? looks like it was rather short-lived though, but it kinda gave off the impression that she's real. lol

What do you mean? It's still there.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:04 pm

MillennialDan wrote:
NallCalmer wrote:Mimi has her own Facebook account eh? looks like it was rather short-lived though, but it kinda gave off the impression that she's real. lol

What do you mean? It's still there.

it is? o.O hm. well i guess she doesnt intend to remove it anytime soon.
Topic locked