Excuse Mwa

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Excuse Mwa

Postby mosama » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Go check out the new Satans Excrement comic!

BAD NEWS! This comic is going to start updating irregularly. I know ive been updating consistently every Friday for over a year now but I cant keep up with that pace anymore. I dont want anyone to think the comic is dying or that Im forgetting about it. I care about this comic a lot and theres no way Im leaving it unfinished. Im just busy with my college calculus class, terrorists need their education too. Im probably gonna be doing 1 or 2 pages a month now, and if I ever update it will be on a Friday. Thanks for sticking with the story this long! I love every single one of you hooker abortions. If I ever disappear too long feel free to harass me on my DeviantArt
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Exodis » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:15 am

So... this is the effect of koffing... well fuck, winter is gonna be one fucked up season. Prepare for the flu, you sick bastards!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Basinox » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:11 am

thats a pity
Refined trader

Postby Gato » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 am

Aw, sorry to hear that. Alas, real life makes a bitch out of us all.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby mosama » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:43 pm

exodis6 wrote:So... this is the effect of koffing... well fuck, winter is gonna be one fucked up season. Prepare for the flu, you sick bastards!

WHEN COUGHING GOES WRONG. Coming this winter. Another exorcism movie.

Basinox wrote:Image
thats a pity
Gato wrote:Aw, sorry to hear that. Alas, real life makes a bitch out of us all.

It's ok guys! I'm not leaving forever! The story is still gonna be finished, WE'RE STILL GONNA FREE THE SLAVES AND ACHIEVE WORLD PEACE! I HAD A DREEEEEEEAM!!!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Tuburculosis » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:38 pm

What is that coming out of her mouth!? That can't be what I think it might be, can it? o.O
btw check out this shiny new avatar Mosama made for me! Thank you, Mosama-sama!
親日家
Check out my Deviations
http://tuburculosis.deviantart.com/

Postby apstorm » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:57 am

Interesting how a right-side-up pentacle formed on her forehead. That orientation's usually a Wiccan symbol (Upward-pointing pentagram is apparently also a Christian symbol for the five wounds of Christ and the five senses, depending on the era- they even thought it warded against demons). I'd have expected one with two points up on a demon, since that's the usual orientation for 'evil'. Unless the intent is to show she's not evil.
"Dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back!"

"Having left his homeland, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets. He faces forward and never looks back! He's manly! He's tenacious! Kamina of Team Gurren is here to take you on. Lets go!"

Postby mosama » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 am

Tuburculosis wrote:What is that coming out of her mouth!? That can't be what I think it might be, can it? o.O
btw check out this shiny new avatar Mosama made for me! Thank you, Mosama-sama!

It could be a number of things, but whatever it is it will be revealed in the next page :)

apstorm wrote:Interesting how a right-side-up pentacle formed on her forehead. That orientation's usually a Wiccan symbol (Upward-pointing pentagram is apparently also a Christian symbol for the five wounds of Christ and the five senses, depending on the era- they even thought it warded against demons). I'd have expected one with two points up on a demon, since that's the usual orientation for 'evil'. Unless the intent is to show she's not evil.

Good attention to detail! Kuhsee is getting possessed, and its true she's not evil. There's a twist regarding how just not evil she is coming soon that may explain why the star is like that. I don't know if anyone's gonna see it coming or not.
mosama.tumblr.com

Return to Comic Updates and News!