Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:11 am

Griddles: Him's seen enough violence against women in his life that he's truly bored of it by now. I don't condone such things, by the way.

Bleedman: Sail Cat. Anyway please check out Rumble Fighters at https://id.ogplanet.com/account/rf/register/form.og?fp=blindferret_Comic&gid=3
Special gifts for all you Snafu readers!

Re: A Dozen Lifeless Years

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:21 am

Wooooo! New page and the first to comment! Awesome!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:07 am

hmm, the plot is taking an interesting turn though in my opinion I want to know more about what happened to Mina that she had to be turned into a vampire, also interesting what's happening to Mimi...hope to see more soon cause this is great.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:45 am

"Even if you loved me as a daughter, it wouldn't be enough."

I KNEW IT. I FREAKING KNEW IT!

Yeah! High five to the Krest-ster! YEAH!

K I'm done :P

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:10 am

Mimi looks very cute ... :redface: ...

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:24 am

I feel bad for Mina and the Count you know I think that Count might love Mina more then she thinks maybe he can't because she looks like a child. As for Mimi....she's so cute!!! :redface:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:54 am

Well this was rather interesting.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:29 am

Paste that pinch ? l.o.l.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:28 am

I didn't really liked what happened...why does Mina have to do like that, c'mon you're a vamp and still young (I would be happy). I don't know what Vlad has done but it can't be that bad.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:43 am

well judging from what she said in the previous page "Dont ever speak to me like im some 7 year old. Ever!" and the title of this page is called "a dozen life less years" its reasonable to say she was converted at age 7 and has been a vampire for 12 years. making her mentally/spiritually her true age 19 but her physical body is still locked 7 at years old.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Darn it I was hoping to review top 5, ah well. Thipart intrigues me, it seems that Mimi has not fully gone through the process him went through. Wonder if he'l doing something next chap??? :unsure:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:37 pm

this is gonna be bad HIM is getting closer and mimi and jeff are like oh crap oh crap hurry up get the claw on game over man game over..

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Raulosification wrote:Mimi looks very cute ... :redface: ...

...When is she not?...

So they're just gonna glue her back together...Okay.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:46 am

Ahhhhh Jeff should be like mimi's god father or somehting hes been more like a father to mimi more than/then "Him" always protective, sincere, and loving. I hope "Him gets whats coming to him real soon.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:33 pm

ya know mimi is going to revert back and forth she should have magical girl nanoha or sailor moon transformation things where they glow with energy changing how they look since shes a demon she is technically magical

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Mina may not think so, but Vlad's feelings are definitely genuine. I bet the Count had a daughter just like Mina in some age gone by. What's so bad about her situation anyway? It's not like she's THAT old, and her physical abilities far surpass anything a normal 19-year-old has. I think she needs a hobby or something.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:50 pm

MillennialDan wrote:Mina may not think so, but Vlad's feelings are definitely genuine. I bet the Count had a daughter just like Mina in some age gone by. What's so bad about her situation anyway? It's not like she's THAT old, and her physical abilities far surpass anything a normal 19-year-old has. I think she needs a hobby or something.

There is one bad thing though. She might have wanted to have kids at some point and since she stuck in the body of a 7 year-old-girl it'd be a little hard to do that unless there's some creep in the underworld.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:53 pm

A certain 'loli' vampire would probably like to have words with Mina. Sure, this particular one was turned at age 10 (on her birthday), and by a curse instead of being bitten, but being alive for 666 - 700 years gives one a certain, shall we say, perspective. The Shinsou Vampire could share some of her experience, and put Mina's 'it's been too tough!' worldview back into frame.

I also notice that Mimi has reversed her reversion. I guess she needs the claws on to stay HER-ified.

I tried Rumble Fighter, and was not impressed. It took too long to install for so little.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Alex Mercer wrote:There is one bad thing though. She might have wanted to have kids at some point and since she stuck in the body of a 7 year-old-girl it'd be a little hard to do that unless there's some creep in the underworld.

True enough, but I still think she's being too hard on the guy. Like he said, they were immensely fond of one another, and I bet she was plenty thrilled to have survived whatever happened to her at the time.

Changing the subject slightly, I must say, it kind of bugs me a little bit that this seems to have been directly taken from "Interview With A Vampire", at least the part about MIna freaking out. I sure hope she gets over it soon.
Topic locked