Argument with the Vampire

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Argument with the Vampire

Postby Deadpool94 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:27 pm

konata50 wrote:in short what does losing your innocence means people online tell me its virginity or is it like your world or reality being completely destroyed and seeing truths like war and that stuff i just want a clarification on it cause people say so many things

Well in our world today it usually means that a girls lost her virginity. But I haven't heard anything about the other stuff, so yeah. It's usually used in a sentence like "she lost her innocence" or "he took her innocence". Stuff like that. Hope that helped. :mrgreen:
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby NodTrooper32 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Ahuh...
Madness.

Postby maltese-summer123 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:19 am

Alex Mercer wrote:
konata50 wrote:in short what does losing your innocence means people online tell me its virginity or is it like your world or reality being completely destroyed and seeing truths like war and that stuff i just want a clarification on it cause people say so many things

Well in our world today it usually means that a girls lost her virginity. But I haven't heard anything about the other stuff, so yeah. It's usually used in a sentence like "she lost her innocence" or "he took her innocence". Stuff like that. Hope that helped. :mrgreen:

true but "innocence" doesn't only mean virginity, it also mean the innocence of a child/person that's normally destroyed by pain, abuse, seeing someone die or killing someone.. though I think that this is just one meaning of innocence I think

Postby Deadpool94 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:01 am

maltese-summer123 wrote:
Alex Mercer wrote:

true but "innocence" doesn't only mean virginity, it also mean the innocence of a child/person that's normally destroyed by pain, abuse, seeing someone die or killing someone.. though I think that this is just one meaning of innocence I think

Well I was just goin by what I could remember. Don't get the wrong idea I'm not mad I'm just sayin that's all I could remember.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby konata50 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:15 am

my memory sux has Mimi said a single word outside the flashback of her loved ones being killed she really needs to talk maybe she will say stuff when shes done biting Jr's face

and i agree with everyone could mean more than virginity....plus HIM may be a demon and many things have been created or drawn with demons in it ...but i dont think Him did that part think in this topic innocence just means pain abuse and an overkill slaughter of her picture on a happy life in the past like the previous chapter

also seeing HIM transform so big and blossom did not stand a chance or any of the good guys its kinda scary than again even on the cartoon HIM creeps me the hell out still very acceptable as a final boss
All final bosses must be able transform and show off there powers in the start
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby stratus » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:52 am

konata50 wrote:my memory sux has Mimi said a single word outside the flashback of her loved ones being killed she really needs to talk maybe she will say stuff when shes done biting Jr's face

she said "Ma.." http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=190
well there Dosent seem to be any physical problemb with Mimi's vocal cords. shes capable of making sonic screams, cat hissing, pleasure moans, sighs, growling, gasps. her muteness is in her mind. but maybe the demon powers have some effect on her speaking also. like the little mermaid trades her voice in exchange for legs. in a way since Mimi needed a wheel chair in the past, you could say she was given "legs"

Postby gazfan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:32 am

I cryied
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!