Purgatory

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Purgatory

Postby mosama » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Go check out the new Satans Excrement comic!

Will Hitler make it through security and get into heaven? Ill never tell.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Lyanol » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:51 am

With what is said by that sign or announcement or whatever, I take it she didn't do very well at her job :(
Our existence is part of a system and we're all just pawns on a chess board.
Checkmate.

Postby maltese-summer123 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:05 am

well if Hitler makes it to heaven I've officially lost faith in the afterlife system. I like how the comic is turning out though I hope to see the clown soon, hopefully.

Postby Basinox » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:34 am

calculating the facts that popes and artistes are send to hell: the aswer is

Refined trader

Postby Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:57 am

OMG it's HITLAAAAA!

Heaven has bouncers? That's awesome! Do they rape anyone who doesn't get to go in? I would think they would need sexual relief once in a while for standing there for eternity.

Oh, and as an added bonus for Hitler:

Planet Pawner

Postby mosama » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Lyanol wrote:With what is said by that sign or announcement or whatever, I take it she didn't do very well at her job :(

What do you mean? Kuhsee didn't do a good job of having sex with the terrorist? Cuz that scene's coming in the next page or two

maltese-summer123 wrote:well if Hitler makes it to heaven I've officially lost faith in the afterlife system. I like how the comic is turning out though I hope to see the clown soon, hopefully.

I haven't forgotten about that clown! You'll see him again and trust me it'll be worth the wait :)

Basinox wrote:calculating the facts that popes and artistes are send to hell: the aswer is

Well there was a nun in heaven and a nun in hell, so the entire system got fucked up. What happened was that everything was working fine and everyone was going to where they belonged but then that overcrowding situation went down and all the good people got pushed into hell.

Frieza wrote:OMG it's HITLAAAAA!

Heaven has bouncers? That's awesome! Do they rape anyone who doesn't get to go in? I would think they would need sexual relief once in a while for standing there for eternity.

Oh, and as an added bonus for Hitler:

HOW DARE MY COMPUTER NOT LOAD THOSE GIFS PROPERLY ONTO MY SCREEN! NOW I CANT SEE THEM! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

and yes it would make perfect sense for the bouncers to rape people who don't get through, because thats what was happening back at that club in hell. IT'S A FULL CIRCLE. LIKE THE CIRCLE OF LIFE, BUT WITH RAPE.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Gato » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Damn, those clown vessels are stretchy.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Return to Comic Updates and News!