Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:29 pm

BeeAre: Monkey looks a little angry. I guess it's a good thing Battus doesn't fear death.

Re: Let Fear Be Light

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:39 pm

I've been waiting for this page! I love it, since it's Monkey!

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:15 pm

I think I know what's gonna happen... this is just me, but, bare with me.... Monkey is gonna circle around the earth, and reverse time... this is just me... but I think this is gonna happen. Yes, this is a Superman reference.

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 pm

question what is your updating schedule for this comic

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:47 am

Woohoo new comic page!

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:14 am

Finally we get to see Monkey again, although it's only for one page, but I'm happy. We haven't seen Honeydew and Jack either, but it would be weird if they show it now since they already were in the building (thus are long gone already)

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:37 am

Oh Man it seems things are looking very bleak as we speak! what will monkey do now!? :'(

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:24 pm

i like this....im guessing monkey is going to be a hero to stop this and lose his life or almost

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:43 pm

I think there's something he can do to stop it.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:58 pm

still within the event of the explosion. im gonna wait some more to see what happens in the aftermath. im still holding to my belief that everyone's going to be alright by the time this is all over.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:45 pm

If they're alright isn't the question. It's what the bomb does that makes all the difference.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:00 pm

kidwakanda wrote:If they're alright isn't the question. It's what the bomb does that makes all the difference.

Yep. That's true.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:31 pm

NO! NOT THE GRAVITY WELL!

Isn't there ANYONE that can crash the mode?! D:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:59 am

I sense... a sacrifice will happen.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:46 am

Krest wrote:NO! NOT THE GRAVITY WELL!

lol i read this as you fake-dramatically and sarcastically hamming this line. it's pretty funny. c:

ANYTHING BUT THE GRAVITY WELL. GOOD GOD.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:19 pm

exodis6 wrote:I think I know what's gonna happen... this is just me, but, bare with me.... Monkey is gonna circle around the earth, and reverse time... this is just me... but I think this is gonna happen. Yes, this is a Superman reference.

That would be epic

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Here's an idea guys. I'm going to make a bomb... and you're going to set it off somewhere. I have no idea what it's going to do... but I know that whatever it does, its gonna be AWESOME. WHO'S WITH ME!?

*crowd applause*

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Good page and I'm looking forward to see just what this bomb does.

Of course I have to admit when I read the title the first thing I though of 'what, is someone gettting one of Sinestro's Yellow Lantern Corps rings of fear??'

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:35 pm

So the DC characters are in here to. That means that Grim Tales exists in alternate parallel reality of PPGD. Meaning *insert Infinite Crisis joke here *

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:40 am

Based on what X said I guess it deals with a time change(progress time forward or back) or freeze on time , then again the fact that he intends to stop some event from happening by stopping what or who cuased ot and just so happened to chose the science fair day to set off the bomb means that who or what cuased the event is currently within the building. As for the bomb it seems like either a limited range or slowly expanding either way things in the light are not instantly destroyed as seen by the shadows in the background.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Who is the lizard?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Monkey: OO-EE...OO-AH-AH!
Me: Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang! lol

Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:11 pm

I FIGURED OUT WHAT THE BOMB DOES!
It will cause something to happened that everything within the range of earth's gravity will be completely separate from everything else.
That means no light from the sun or anything else. The same thing with stuff from the earth. So to someone on Mars the earth would just disappear. The same thing happened with the bomb on the moon, but it was limited to it's own gravity. Within the range of the light everything is dark and cold, so it would be hard to fix. The only solution I can think of is monkey doing that Superman thing someone discribed.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Guilty Bystander wrote:Monkey: OO-EE...OO-AH-AH!
Me: Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang! lol

Haha, that's exactly what I thought when I saw that.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:07 pm

SuperFireDagwon wrote:Of course I have to admit when I read the title the first thing I though of 'what, is someone gettting one of Sinestro's Yellow Lantern Corps rings of fear??'

I'm watching the 2011 green lantern movie while I write this.
Topic locked