Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Griddles: 9 out of 10 researchers agree - giant red metal claws are a great way to prevent splinters!

Re: Sign Language

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Heh well that was very unexpected!

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Ok im gonna ask it, why does bleed favor this comic?

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:51 pm

rac7d wrote:Ok im gonna ask it, why does bleed favor this comic?

probably cause its more popular than the other 2

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:04 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:

Ok fine but it be nice if the ar could finsh before grim tales enters its next mini arc.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:18 pm

rac7d wrote:
CrusaderRyuoki wrote:

Ok fine but it be nice if the ar could finsh before grim tales enters its next mini arc.

I'm with you on that one.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:56 pm

I looked at the upload time, and I was like "I'll be the first comment, YAY!" But then I saw there was already like 3, or 4 comments. :'( Ah well... >.<

Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 am

I didn't know vampires could turn into very repulting monsters.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 am

In the original myths, vampires could do all kinds of weird shit.

REGARDLESS. Love the protective daddy here. Yes, I know he's not Mina's father. It's a phrase.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:51 am

When all else fails, SCREAM AT MIMI WITH YOUR VAMPIRISH HOWL!!!
P.S. Any saw Mina's knickers? I did 8)

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:28 am

WHY WERE U LOOKIN!!!

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:53 am

That took long before the update came, mostly it comes earlier. Funny page, but they should focus on Sugar Bits and finish it.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:10 am

Mina is far cuter than Mimi. Just sayin.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:57 am

why did the count intervene, it would have been interesting to see if mimi would have gone trough with it.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:04 am

So glad Mina's not just going to bite the dust.

Poor girl, Mimi was relentless. :(

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:40 am

Why Count?! You ruin the game!

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 am

There are easy solutions to all this.
1: him kicks the crap out of count.
2: more garlic.
3: jake uses thunder crack.
Questions?

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Daddy to the rescue.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:44 pm

kidwakanda wrote:There are easy solutions to all this.
1: him kicks the crap out of count.
2: more garlic.
3: jake uses thunder crack.
Questions?

just one: why all that nonsense? o.O lol its not that serious.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:41 pm

cool i never say more then episode 7 of mina and the count thow witch sucks

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:36 pm

I think it's a good thing the Count prevented Mimi from staking Mina: she'd have one less playmate if she did it. But this does mean that Mimi does not have any hesitation about completely vanquishing anyone she fights. Take a note, Junior -- oh wait, you're already fighting with Mimi, aren't you? Except she's de-HIM'd, so you don't have to worry about what she'd pull out of her Hammerspace.

On another note, never seen that expression on Mimi's face before.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:08 am

I wonder what the whole story is behind this fight, is it just a training, a playdate or a fight that randomly occurred. And where's HIM, by this time she's still under command of HIM (if he's not there Jeff should be there, or not because she didn't get that golden thing on her head yet)

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 pm

I wonder what the whole story is behind this fight, is it just a training, a playdate or a fight that randomly occurred. And where's HIM, by this time she's still under command of HIM (if he's not there Jeff should be there, or not because she didn't get that golden thing on her head yet)

My guess is it is a "bet" between HIM and Count, and the winner take something from the other (life, power, control of a section of the underworld, etc).

With Count to the rescue he lost, and has to surrender something to HIM or Mimi.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:24 pm

pandabear wrote:

My guess is it is a "bet" between HIM and Count, and the winner take something from the other (life, power, control of a section of the underworld, etc).

With Count to the rescue he lost, and has to surrender something to HIM or Mimi.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:41 pm

pandabear wrote:

sounds feasible. my guess is that it was probably a test of power and ability.
Topic locked