Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Two Tense

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Omg can't wait to c wat happens next!!! So intense but plzzzzz draw the next one fast plzzzzz I don't mean to rush u but it's killing everyone to find out wat happens next

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:08 pm

:'( Wow put in some sad music and if fits

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
bleedmansoilder wrote:I hope Zim and Him do die since karma's a bitch :twisted:

HIM's not even in this comic... HE's in GT...
Secondly, Zim's an idiot... Never accomplished anything genuinely evil.

He let Dib live out the lie of an awesome super-powered life, only to crush it to smithereens by bringing Dib back to his pitiful childhood reality...and throw the muffin back in Dib's face, point blank via over-sized tube-cannon. He's definitely absent-minded, with a lack of common sense. But that event earned him some evil points.
Also, his betrayal towards Invader Scooge and Team on Hobo 13 was somewhat cunning in the least.
All-in-all, yeah, he's a fuckin dumbass. However, when he really tries, he can be as evil as a middle-schooler.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:34 pm

oh noes! does this mean that PPGD is ending?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Argh! So cunfuzzled! Bleedman is so enigmatic! Rawr I guess I gotta wait for the next page. But I have this feeling in my gut that they're all gonna be fine. Maybe dr x took over the world in the future, and then when past him sees how bad it is, he created this bomb so he could save... Screw it, it's not gonna happen.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Who will win?...Will it be BLOSSOM or will it be BELL or will Buttercup just interrupt? Find out next time on Power puff Girls D!!!! xD :?:

Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 am

Wait, does this story even have romance to begin with. Ever since Cartoon Network, Nickolodin, (sorry for miss spelling but i'm busy right now) ext. came out it has always been about action, comedy, drama, sci-fiy, and supernatural there was hardly any love development going on.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:25 am

is he on twitter and is zim filming it?

Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:32 pm

I love how you enjoying EXTREME CLIFFHANGERS...

But dude, please... Let this be the last "prelude to doom" page =.=;

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Krest wrote:I love how you enjoying EXTREME CLIFFHANGERS...

But dude, please... Let this be the last "prelude to doom" page =.=;

sorry, guy, we've got a little more to go to make sure that you understand the implications of this bomb going off, in terms of scale. We don't know where Black Eden is, technically. Well. I mean. I do, but I write the story, so. Story does not. To make it more clear how far this bomb has gone, the next... I believe two? Three? Short number of pages will end the chapter.

We wanted to provide a little closure for a cameo that made people happy then vanished. Primarily, it is another "prelude to doom", primarily. It will provide precisely two bad-ass-ish moments, and then the REAL cliffhanger.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHWAY TO HELLLLLL

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:43 am

I cant stand the fact that dex is kissing Olga :redface: this tension is about to snap me in two!
UGH SOMEONE SAVE THE DAY! :'(

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:14 am

Urggghhh Why has this been bumped when it's clearly from mid last year? Lock this please?
Topic locked