Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:41 am

Bleedman: What is GTFO? A collection of short stories that explores certain backgrounds and biographies of GT heroes and heroines. This episode will feature - Mimi.

Re: GTFO

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:50 am

Soooo... We're gonna see the things HIM put Mimi through to make her into a fighter? This should be interesting... :)

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:58 am

wasnt that vampier a character you drew?

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:59 am

Another GT chapter? Well... that was... pretty quick. Not that I hate it, I actually love the new chapter... just... came too suddenly.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:18 am

exodis6 wrote:Another GT chapter? Well... that was... pretty quick. Not that I hate it, I actually love the new chapter... just... came too suddenly.

Maybe it's something he had in case he needed something in between regular chapters to keep fans satisfied.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:21 am

So a new mini series about the characters? This should be interesting. Can't wait for the next one.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 am

...can't tell would be interesting or not...

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:34 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
exodis6 wrote:Another GT chapter? Well... that was... pretty quick. Not that I hate it, I actually love the new chapter... just... came too suddenly.

Maybe it's something he had in case he needed something in between regular chapters to keep fans satisfied.

Hmmmm that's true. I'm actually impressed with Bleed, makin' 3 comics at the same time!

Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:00 am

So this are like quick stories about all the main characters....?

But I like that Mina also appears again, she also appeared in Afterbirth, and I just love how she looks hopefully she gets a bigger role instead of only Mimi opponent

Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:05 am

Bleedman: What is GTFO? A collection of short stories that explores certain backgrounds and biographies of GT heroes and heroines. This episode will feature - Mimi.

When I first was reading this I thought you were asking what is "Get the F Out" lol, took me a sec to realize it was the comic title shortened.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:18 am

Don't get me wrong I am very excited for this new sereis, but I am suprised it came so quickly. This comic always has seem to update more activly then the other , or at least since I have been here. I was hoping it would take a break and let ppgd pick up some speed so it could get out of chapter nine which t has been in since befire i joined here over a year and 6 months ago

Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:25 am

i agree it will be interesting hearing some origin storys. i wonder which characters we get to see.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:27 am

bot
Last edited by Panty Anarchy on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bot

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:28 am

MINA WHAT THE F*CK?!

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 am

new page, new chapter.......... (insert church quire singing in angelic voices) HALLELUJAH.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:08 am

YES I KNEW IT!! :grin: I knew that bleedman will put new chapters in soon, but not that soon, but whose complaining I'm not I'm happy :mrgreen:

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:07 am

A delicious owning to a decadent story line.
What tantalizing concoction will he grill up next?

Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 am

Lol i thoug Gtfo Was Get The Ef out xD Bu then o thought grim tales something something im slow

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:34 pm

new series ^.^

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:02 pm

This is going to be sooo Much fun to read!!!! lol

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:50 pm

This..............should be interesting..... :D

Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Mina, huh? She's got some fangs to give, 'though I do not believe she appreciated the steak to the face (must not have been rare enough for her tastes, considering she's a vampire. Or maybe it had garlic powder on it). Punishing someone, kidwakanda? Mina is already hurting. At least we know it's not Mimi after some Junior treatment. That would be weird. There's also a pun in there having to do with 'mini chapters.' I believe I shall spare thy eyes instead. Until kidwakanda decides to rib them again (or not). Despair Thy Eyes has been cast.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Whaaaat? I'm confused now. xD

"Further Orientation"?

Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Wow that was quick

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:31 pm

omfg yay
Topic locked