Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 pm

rac7d wrote:You can't really be suprised. A third of the fans of the comic are here due to there love of the Blossom and Dexter pairing. Diturbing it in anyway would bring in some noise. Though i have to say this has to be the most active ppgd page I have seen since I found this place. I cant wait for the next page.


you have to wait sadly--bleedman is busy doing what he does. drawing legitimate things, legitimate pornography, lolicon pornography, and lolicon things. ~_~

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Its okay, the updates have been prety quick recently so if were in for some kind of month or more hiatus I can deal. Though I use to think bleed would draw a couple pages in adavce then they would be released week by week.

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:37 am

AND THEN THEY ALL DIED.
The end.

But I'm sure that's not how it really ends, otherwise why would Mr. Time Squad [Otto; forgot his name :roll: ] be whisked away like that??

#cliffhangar

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:59 am

rac7d wrote:Its okay, the updates have been prety quick recently so if were in for some kind of month or more hiatus I can deal. Though I use to think bleed would draw a couple pages in adavce then they would be released week by week.


that's what i've always WANTED him to do, but we never really can convince him of it. ~_~

A Random Dewd wrote:AND THEN THEY ALL DIED.
The end.

But I'm sure that's not how it really ends, otherwise why would Mr. Time Squad [Otto; forgot his name :roll: ] be whisked away like that??

#cliffhangar


your joindate is surprising, your postcount is low, your hashtag is apt, your username is mediocre, your understanding of BBCode is well-thought out, and your joke is surprisingly unbroken ice in the thread so far.

I give you, my good friendling, a solid B+, and hope you stick around more than you have in the past.

But the end isn't over yet. >:]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iHkqgKMBDc

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:31 am

So I was looking for a unique "surprise/omg/wtf" smiley to go with the kiss panel, so I mosey on over to the "View more smilies" link. Ironic that my own facial expression matched what I was searching for as I ask out loud "Who da fuck just picks a smile and leaves a used tampon?"

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:32 am

Guilty Bystander wrote:So I was looking for a unique "surprise/omg/wtf" smiley to go with the kiss panel, so I mosey on over to the "View more smilies" link. Ironic that my own facial expression matched what I was searching for as I ask out loud "Who da fuck just picks a smile and leaves a used tampon?"


statler and waldorf: certainly nobody bleedman would have sex with! do ho ho ho ho ho

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Basically the reaction of every DexterxBlossom fan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

My reaction to the DexterxBlossom fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... FZrzg62Zj0

Personally I don't blame Dexter. If you're going to die, go out on a high note.

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:07 pm

FearThe Dark wrote:to all who say dexter cheated: technically him and blossom were never together in the first place so can it really be considered cheating? This is of course coming from a BlossomXBrick fan but still the comic is yet to be finished so we have absolutely no idea who gets with who so do try to keep an open mind yes? lol


:angel: :Dexter: :angel:
YoU CaN SaY ThAt AgAiN !! (^3^)/ Goo Dexter's fans

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:47 pm

NOOOO!!! why dex? why u do this to blossom???!!!

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:07 am

i wonder... about Olga. while Dexter and Blossom started dating (technically), how she felt seeing those two together. ive been pondering over this ever since she appeared in the comic.

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:02 am

NallCalmer wrote:i wonder... about Olga. while Dexter and Blossom started dating (technically), how she felt seeing those two together. ive been pondering over this ever since she appeared in the comic.


The Beach pages reflect some of Blossom's attitude, as well as her talking with Bubbles just beforehand.

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:09 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Darkness Incarnate wrote:What would I do? I'd take the strawberry, eat it. Then break the branch, land on the tiger, then go Liam Neeson on it's ass!!

Didn't he at least have a knife at his disposal?


Baby, when you're Liam Neeson, anything in your hand is deadly enough to kill a large, quadrupedal predator.

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:37 am

Hey Guys, In The Last PPGD Page (The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below), Is The Big Explosion a Time Travel Explosion? :|
Last edited by BeeAre on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please avoid using colored text. thank you. :)

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Grusnoid23 wrote:Basically the reaction of every DexterxBlossom fan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

My reaction to the DexterxBlossom fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... FZrzg62Zj0

Personally I don't blame Dexter. If you're going to die, go out on a high note.


I love your Reaction XD!

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:08 am

foxkid11 wrote:Hey Guys, In The Last PPGD Page (The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below), Is The Big Explosion a Time Travel Explosion? :|


Time... Travel? No. Going to say no.

Re:

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:45 am

Bleedman wrote:BeeAre: You hang from a branch, and you see a wild strawberry. What do you do?

Well i wouldn't kiss it... :roll:

BeeAre wrote:you have to wait sadly--bleedman is busy doing what he does. drawing legitimate things, legitimate pornography, lolicon pornography, and lolicon things. ~_~

pm me a link please lmao lol (no really please do)
Last edited by BeeAre on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: first: don't double post. second: STRAWBERRY IS METAPHOR. third: I AM NOT GIVING YOU LOLICON LINKS. I am this close to just adding a warning to your account for that one. I'm not tolerating the solicitation of porn out here in the news forum, okay, bud?

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:06 am

You haven't earned a link. You dirty double poster.

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:06 pm

maybe dexter over heard his friend( i forget his name) that teleported out of the area...or dexters is just soo smart that he know things will change cuz of his teleporting friend...and they will never know that it happened :)

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Hawaiian4ever wrote:maybe dexter over heard his friend( i forget his name) that teleported out of the area...or dexters is just soo smart that he know things will change cuz of his teleporting friend...and they will never know that it happened :)


nope. that would be just wishful thinking. lol

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 pm

bot
Last edited by Panty Anarchy on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ignore this silly bot.

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:31 pm

dude, refrain from posting stuff like that that doesn't have anything to do w/ the forums plz.

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:15 pm

NallCalmer wrote:
Hawaiian4ever wrote:maybe dexter over heard his friend( i forget his name) that teleported out of the area...or dexters is just soo smart that he know things will change cuz of his teleporting friend...and they will never know that it happened :)


nope. that would be just wishful thinking. lol



well nothing like wishful thinking for a better ending :grin:

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Dexter....I loved you....why :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Last edited by BeeAre on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: five emoticon limit per posts.

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:22 pm

NallCalmer wrote:dude, refrain from posting stuff like that that doesn't have anything to do w/ the forums plz.


It's a spam bot.

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Alexander from Dusk wrote:
Grusnoid23 wrote:Basically the reaction of every DexterxBlossom fan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

My reaction to the DexterxBlossom fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... FZrzg62Zj0

Personally I don't blame Dexter. If you're going to die, go out on a high note.


I love your Reaction XD!


Im a dexterXblossom fan, and im saying WHO THE HELL CARES! I'm just hoping something happens with them two... :D SOMETHING GOOD!
Topic locked