Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:10 am

BeeAre: You hang from a branch, and you see a wild strawberry. What do you do?

Re: The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below

Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 am

You die with a final sweet taste of victory or you live wondering. But damn for some reason this comic hit me straight in the feels.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:31 am

Dexter you cheating prick... lol :evil:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:45 am

Well that was to be expected, I suppose :D
...and i will dub the above person- Dexter is a cheat and there is no other way of looking at it :D

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 am

Professor Membrane - facing the abyss LIKE A BOSS.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 am

YES!!! The kiss happened! :D

BTW why did you have to use "break"? You should have used "crash"! Y'know, "crash the mode"?

"That's so crash!"

Meh, whatever...

Meander wrote:Professor Membrane - facing the abyss LIKE A BOSS.

LIKE A BOSS YOU SAY?!

"Cheat on Blossom LIKE A BOSS!"

"Accept quantum annihilation LIKE A BOSS!"

"Giant robots are useless LIKE A BOSS!"

"PIERCE THE HEAVENS (like a boss)!"

^ LOL It would be awesome if the next scene had Kamina smiling from heaven xD

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:57 am

Well maybe.. if he does tie this in with Grim Tales, this is on of the reasons we have Blossom with HIM.

But damn I was like Dafuq! When I saw the last panel.

Not cool Dexter, Not cool.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:20 am

Bleedmans comment:a joke from king of the hill
And if grim tales tied in with ppg then blossom and dexter wouldn't be together.
Reason being mimi has black hair and dexter and blossom have red hair...

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:27 am

lol i guess he just made the best out of his last moments
not that's not cheating but hey genius or not the boy is
pretty young cut him some slack nobody would like to
die a virgin not that a kiss helps much in that aspect
but you do what you still have time to do lol

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:39 am

you know blossem would probly understood the situation if she ever found out which she probly would but as long as dexter still loves her i dont they would break up or anything after all the dram they went through

Just as a side note is the story like even halfway done or more or not even there yet cause it doesent seem like 50% yet cause it seems like alot of stuff still left to add but i hope this still goes on for a long time :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:55 am

wow, this was an awesome page. I feel so sorry for Wakeman, Membrane and Utonium and the kiss of Dexter and Olga was just perfect

Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:22 am

at the last panel.....did olga and dexter kiss in the shadow?!?!?!!? :eek: :shock:

THAT CHEATING NO GOOD SON OF A GUN!!!* :angry:
That dude cheated on my favorite character!!!! That dude deserves to die on the last scene!!!! :devil:

*sorry i was suppose to use bitch but i my will wouldn't accept it

Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:40 am

i like how everyone says dexter is cheating when its never officially stated that he and blossom are dating. its not really implied either. all we know for fact is that the two have feelings for one another, they're close friends, and hang out alot. so i myself wouldn't say dexter cheated but his choice of kissing olga may indeed have a negative impact on his relationship with blossom.

as for the rest of the page i dont think that theyre dying perse' since the tachyon detector thing otto had says that its just a huge burst of particles but instead theyre being trapped in a time sphere that is seperate from the natural time line.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:50 am

But Otto's going back in time now to stop everyone from coming. And did Dr. X's plan succeeded of failed, because his daughter also died.
Except if all four girls got away, saved by HIM. Blossom begins a relationship with HIM...ah fuck this shit, I don't want to think about it. Just wait for the next chapter, we will see what happens.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 am

What the hell Dexter?! I can understand that you are about to die and you have this some little of a man's pride that you can't die a virgin or your first kiss but how could you do that to Blossom even if you had feelings for both Blossom and Olga. >:(

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:07 am

I understand why people are upset about the kiss, but I'd like to point out a few things. Throughout the whole comic there's always been some kind of emotional attachment between Olga and Dexter, and if one's going to die, they automatically think of right then and there. Also, HIM and Blossom aren't going to have a "relationship". Chances are that HIM offers her a deal to save someone's life, or something along those lines, and Blossom will be inclined to accept it. She's not a transparent enough character to bear the devil's children just out of spite against someone.

Also, Dexter thinks Blossom is dead (as seen a few pages ago)

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:26 am

Jeremiah White wrote:Also, Dexter thinks Blossom is dead (as seen a few pages ago)

Hah Dexter's quick to move on, like a true player :D

Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:06 am

no dexter nooo!!!!

Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:40 am

There was once a man who was being chased by a ferocious tiger across a field. At the edge of the field there was a cliff. In order to escape the jaws of the tiger, the man caught hold of a vine and swung himself over the edge of the cliff. Dangling down, he saw, to his dismay, there were more tigers on the ground below him! And, furthermore, two little mice were gnawing on the vine to which he clung. He knew that at any moment he would fall to certain death. That's when he noticed a wild strawberry growing on the cliff wall. Clutching the vine with one hand, he plucked the strawberry with the other and put it in his mouth.

He never before realized how sweet a strawberry could taste. - Zen tale

Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 am

I hear ya, Professor Membrane.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:03 pm

ಠ_ಠ Why Dexter...Why would you do that.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:09 pm

wait i thought dexter was gunna take care of her as a younger sister o.o

Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:11 pm

to all who say dexter cheated: technically him and blossom were never together in the first place so can it really be considered cheating? This is of course coming from a BlossomXBrick fan but still the comic is yet to be finished so we have absolutely no idea who gets with who so do try to keep an open mind yes? lol

Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 pm

kidwakanda wrote:Bleedmans comment:a joke from king of the hill
And if grim tales tied in with ppg then blossom and dexter wouldn't be together.
Reason being mimi has black hair and dexter and blossom have red hair...

Right. In Grim Tales I think it was already established that Blossom gets with HIM (As in the Villian, Not Dexter) and their daughter is Mimi. This could be the start of that if he were to tie the two comics together.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:28 pm

As much as I agree on the whole: This is the start of the "Blossom X HIM relationship" (which it probably isn't, I domt think
Blossom would do that of her life depended on it), all I have to say is: WTF, DEXTER? WHY?????

Blossom X Dexter fan. Whatcha gonna do?
Topic locked