Goodbye Kitty

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby mosama » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:14 am

Go check out the new Hello Kitty comic!

Image

Winners of the art request giveaway from last week have been announced on my hermaphrodite porno site.
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Bandit » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:07 pm

You idiot! Hello kitty is Japanese, not Chinese. If you want to troll something, at least get the facts straight.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby mosama » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Bandit wrote:You idiot! Hello kitty is Japanese, not Chinese. If you want to troll something, at least get the facts straight.

You idiot! This is Satan's Excrement, not a documentary on penguins! If you want to complain about facts, at least go somewhere where facts are valued!
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Basinox » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:19 am

lulz
Refined trader
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:36 pm
Location: in my own world
Gender: Male

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Lord Frieza » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod I won!!! Awesome!

Thanks, Mosama! This is like, even better than a flashback!
Planet Pawner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 am
Location: Home For Infinite Losers
Gender: Female

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Bandit » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:05 am

mosama wrote:
Bandit wrote:You idiot! Hello kitty is Japanese, not Chinese. If you want to troll something, at least get the facts straight.

You idiot! This is Satan's Excrement, not a documentary on penguins! If you want to complain about facts, at least go somewhere where facts are valued!

I'm just trying to look out for you, man. I mean, what you posted could tantamount to libel. I wouldn't want you to be sued in court. What would the Internet do if you were given a cease and desist order.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Bandit wrote:
mosama wrote:
Bandit wrote:You idiot! Hello kitty is Japanese, not Chinese. If you want to troll something, at least get the facts straight.

You idiot! This is Satan's Excrement, not a documentary on penguins! If you want to complain about facts, at least go somewhere where facts are valued!

I'm just trying to look out for you, man. I mean, what you posted could tantamount to libel. I wouldn't want you to be sued in court. What would the Internet do if you were given a cease and desist order.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... dude, calm the fuck down. Look, it's his comic so it's his right to put anythin' in his comic! He wants Hello Kitty to be Chinese? Fine. He wants everyone in the comic to be dicks instead of bodies? Fine. If he wants a panel that's nothin' but a huge turd? Fine. It's his comic, dude. His comic=his rules... although, a panel with nothin' but a turd sounds interestin'... Mosama, make notes!
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.


Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2204
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Bandit » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:58 pm

exodis6 wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... dude, calm the fuck down. Look, it's his comic so it's his right to put anythin' in his comic! He wants Hello Kitty to be Chinese? Fine. He wants everyone in the comic to be dicks instead of bodies? Fine. If he wants a panel that's nothin' but a huge turd? Fine. It's his comic, dude. His comic=his rules... although, a panel with nothin' but a turd sounds interestin'... Mosama, make notes!

I'm not angry, honestly. I am Chinese and I do feel insulted by this. HOWEVER I let it slide because trolls will be trolls and there's nothing I can do about it.
Now, that being said, there are others who may not be so lenient. They have every right to take Mosama to court and sue his ass for libel against the nature of their product. He may then be forced to take down this comic, and maybe never post again.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Lord Frieza » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Now, that being said, there are others who may not be so lenient. They have every right to take Mosama to court and sue his ass for libel against the nature of their product. He may then be forced to take down this comic, and maybe never post again.


This made me laugh. You do realize that Shimizu and whoever else holds the rights to Hello Kitty don't give two shits about what Mosama does to the "nature of their product". Mosama isn't getting any money from this comic, so he doesn't need permission to use the character, nor has any restrictions when using her. As long as he isn't selling this comic and making money off it, no one cares. And even if they wanted to take him to court they couldn't do anything to him since he isn't getting a penny from this comic.

You do realize that the most popular comics on this site are doing the same thing as Mosama is doing here, right? Bleedman may not be killing off the Powerpuff Girls in gruesome ways, but he's using them in his comic(s). Much more than Mosama, actually. If you think that people can take Mosama down for having a Hello Kitty cameo in his comic, than I'm surprised this whole site hasn't been taken down.
Planet Pawner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 am
Location: Home For Infinite Losers
Gender: Female

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby mosama » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Basinox wrote:lulz

Image

Frieza wrote:Ohmygodohmygodohmygod I won!!! Awesome!

Thanks, Mosama! This is like, even better than a flashback!

I spent all day reading Boxer Hockey and I'm all caught up! That comic is amazing as fuck and I don't think I would have read all of it if it weren't for your request so PRAISE ALLAH FOR YOUR REQUEST.


Bandit wrote:
exodis6 wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... dude, calm the fuck down. Look, it's his comic so it's his right to put anythin' in his comic! He wants Hello Kitty to be Chinese? Fine. He wants everyone in the comic to be dicks instead of bodies? Fine. If he wants a panel that's nothin' but a huge turd? Fine. It's his comic, dude. His comic=his rules... although, a panel with nothin' but a turd sounds interestin'... Mosama, make notes!

I'm not angry, honestly. I am Chinese and I do feel insulted by this. HOWEVER I let it slide because trolls will be trolls and there's nothing I can do about it.
Now, that being said, there are others who may not be so lenient. They have every right to take Mosama to court and sue his ass for libel against the nature of their product. He may then be forced to take down this comic, and maybe never post again.

HOLD ON, GWURL.... You seriously think I'm scared to go to court over this comic? Like for serious? You're totally serial? People are gonna sue me? People don't even know my real name. People don't even know how I look like. I could be a space monkey. In fact- I AM A SPACE MONKEY. THERE. I SAID IT. THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG.
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Bandit » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Frieza wrote:
Now, that being said, there are others who may not be so lenient. They have every right to take Mosama to court and sue his ass for libel against the nature of their product. He may then be forced to take down this comic, and maybe never post again.


This made me laugh. You do realize that Shimizu and whoever else holds the rights to Hello Kitty don't give two shits about what Mosama does to the "nature of their product". Mosama isn't getting any money from this comic, so he doesn't need permission to use the character, nor has any restrictions when using her. As long as he isn't selling this comic and making money off it, no one cares. And even if they wanted to take him to court they couldn't do anything to him since he isn't getting a penny from this comic.

You do realize that the most popular comics on this site are doing the same thing as Mosama is doing here, right? Bleedman may not be killing off the Powerpuff Girls in gruesome ways, but he's using them in his comic(s). Much more than Mosama, actually. If you think that people can take Mosama down for having a Hello Kitty cameo in his comic, than I'm surprised this whole site hasn't been taken down.

I said nothing about copyright infringement.

Oh and Moshima, I'm a guy, and you're just a troll monkey.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby mosama » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Bandit wrote:I said nothing about copyright infringement.

Oh and Moshima, I'm a guy, and you're just a troll monkey.

Image
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Gato » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:22 am

Lol, Bandit fail. JUST LIKE SKYRIM. EAT FIRE THU'UUM MOTHER FUCKER.

/cough. Anyway, the comic. I prefer Pandapple, so it's all good. The US gets screwed in what we get of Sanrio stuff too. It's always just Hello Kitty. Maybe now that that little whore is out of the picture I can get me some more Pandapple.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Bandit » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:28 am

Gato wrote:Lol, Bandit fail.

interesting... now why do you say that?
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Gato » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:10 am

Bandit wrote:
Gato wrote:Lol, Bandit fail.

interesting... now why do you say that?


Mostly because everything you're trying to say is being mercilessly shot down by logic.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby mosama » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:27 am

FRIEZA, I gotchyo art request. And the creator of boxer hockey saw it on DA and told me I had a nice style, so now you're more obligated to like this.
Image

Gato wrote:Lol, Bandit fail. JUST LIKE SKYRIM. EAT FIRE THU'UUM MOTHER FUCKER.

/cough. Anyway, the comic. I prefer Pandapple, so it's all good. The US gets screwed in what we get of Sanrio stuff too. It's always just Hello Kitty. Maybe now that that little whore is out of the picture I can get me some more Pandapple.

l never heard of pandapple I had to google her- is she like an underground hipster hello kitty? THE HELLO KITTY THAT WOULDN'T SELLOUT?
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Bandit » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Gato wrote:
Bandit wrote:
Gato wrote:Lol, Bandit fail.

interesting... now why do you say that?


Mostly because everything you're trying to say is being mercilessly shot down by logic.

Hold the phone where was the logic? Point it out to me, because I see no logic in this RANDOM DEBATE.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Gato » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 am

Bandit wrote:
Hold the phone where was the logic? Point it out to me, because I see no logic in this RANDOM DEBATE.


Essentially you cried copyright infringement, and you got told. Now, I'm not sure on your age, but when you get older and you learn about this stuff, it becomes common sense some of these things such as comics or art featuring copyrighted characters are A-OK by American Law. So long as you claim it as fan work, they can't make you stop or take it down. It would be a problem if the artist claimed to be representing the owning company and was making money off said art in said company's name that they weren't getting. That's fraud.

Mosama, Pandapple is a character created by the Sanrio company. They've got a whole line of characters like Chocokat, Keroko, and Poochacho, with Hello Kitty as the figurehead.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Bandit » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:31 am

Gato wrote:
Bandit wrote:
Hold the phone where was the logic? Point it out to me, because I see no logic in this RANDOM DEBATE.


Essentially you cried copyright infringement, and you got told. Now, I'm not sure on your age, but when you get older and you learn about this stuff, it becomes common sense some of these things such as comics or art featuring copyrighted characters are A-OK by American Law. So long as you claim it as fan work, they can't make you stop or take it down. It would be a problem if the artist claimed to be representing the owning company and was making money off said art in said company's name that they weren't getting. That's fraud.

Mosama, Pandapple is a character created by the Sanrio company. They've got a whole line of characters like Chocokat, Keroko, and Poochacho, with Hello Kitty as the figurehead.

Perhaps you didn't read my previous post, or you're just ignorant. Let me refresh your memory.
Bandit wrote:I said nothing about copyright infringement.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Gato » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:10 pm

You heavily implied it.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. You had a fail, and I laughed at it.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Bandit » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Gato wrote:You heavily implied it.


Dude, no I didn't. I was talking about defamatory speech -- ie. libel.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Gato » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Gato wrote:
In the end, it doesn't really matter. You had a fail, and I laughed at it.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby Lord Frieza » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:30 pm

The picture looks great Mosama! Is it okay if I have it as my avatar? ^^
Planet Pawner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 am
Location: Home For Infinite Losers
Gender: Female

Re: Goodbye Kitty

Postby mosama » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Frieza wrote:The picture looks great Mosama! Is it okay if I have it as my avatar? ^^

Yes ofcorse, you could use it however you want WHENEVER YOU WANT like a free hooker!
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests