New Grim Tales Comic: "Junior's Vow"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby MagicMidtown » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:47 am

Love Mimi Om-nom-noming on Junior's skull. LOL Hopefully, he'll be able to keep his promise in the future.

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads. 8)

Postby Blakegalaxy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:58 am

I really love this series and became obsessed with it, it is magnificently structured, and the accompanying artwork is beyond amazing :D If it wouldn't bother anyone, how long roughly can i expect to wait between the upload dates? Love your work guys! Thanks

Postby Death Jr Jr » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Blakegalaxy wrote:I really love this series and became obsessed with it, it is magnificently structured, and the accompanying artwork is beyond amazing :D If it wouldn't bother anyone, how long roughly can i expect to wait between the upload dates? Love your work guys! Thanks

I, too, am obsessed with this fascinating and wonderful comic. And I agree with your comments about how amazing it is. And to answer your question, I believe it is once every week (I don't work for the site, but with the data I acquired, it seems that every comic that is actually being worked on gets a new page weekly. I know it sucks at ow little it is, but unless they start adding more than one DAILY, me and you are just going to have to painfully wait.) GO GRIM TALES FROM DOWN BELOW!

Return to Comic Updates and News!