Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Tue May 15, 2012 6:43 am

DmajorBoss: That's a nice force of brave little troopers he's got there.

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 8:25 am

In the words of the 11th doctor: This ends here! Awesome page! looks like they found themselves some reinforcements!

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 8:35 am

The Reinforcements have arrived! What a cute little toaster

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 8:57 am

Wohoo! Toasty for the win!! I love the way that duck came out :D

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 9:25 am

Sure is a 'brave little toaster' among that group... heh

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 am

apstorm wrote:Sure is a 'brave little toaster' among that group... heh

I saw what you did there....*Facepalm*

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 9:37 am

Isnt that mouse from the disney version of Cherlock Homes? It loved that movie, yust like that one of the toaster. :D

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 9:40 am

Good page. I'm wishing Bleed good luck to recover from his fever!

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 9:46 am

in the first section of this chapter you can see a picture of gorilla, but with the face of a child mepuede someone say it is.

PS: I like the toaster :mrgreen:

Crelious wrote:Wohoo! Toasty for the win!! I love the way that duck came out :D


the duck reminds me of someone from the movie of chichen little, but I remember it was called just remember that his nickname was ugly duckling, however to my also I like how it looks.
Last edited by BeeAre on Wed May 16, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please don't double post.

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Basinox wrote:Isnt that mouse from the disney version of Cherlock Homes? It loved that movie, yust like that one of the toaster. :D

she does look like the little girl, the inventor's daughter if i recall(can't remember her name)
personally i think the orange haired ferret(best guess, i'm not sure what species she is myself, but the female in panel 2) is from somewhere but don't recall where i've seen her before. other then her i don't know any of the new characters that haven't already been mentioned, could be the rest are just meant to be random supporting braves(though i doubt it i think theres at least 2 more then what has been identified)

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 1:30 pm

the duck is the one from the might ducks animated series if im not mistaken. i believe each character shown has "brave" as a title or in their name somewhere

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Basinox wrote:Isnt that mouse from the disney version of Cherlock Homes? It loved that movie, yust like that one of the toaster. :D



First off "Sherlock Holmes" and I believe her name was Olivia Flavershum

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Now that I come to think about it, does every Brave Heart has a released state. Because Brave and King both have some kind of armor (that is what I call a released state) so maybe every Brave Heart has that kind of form, at least the 1st rank Brave Hearts.

So I wonder what Hansel's and Bo's armor looks like (although Bo is already dead)

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Basinox wrote:Isnt that mouse from the disney version of Cherlock Homes? It loved that movie, yust like that one of the toaster. :D

Naw!! Dat'z Despereaux!

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Now that I come to think about it, does every Brave Heart has a released state. Because Brave and King both have some kind of armor (that is what I call a released state) so maybe every Brave Heart has that kind of form, at least the 1st rank Brave Hearts.

So I wonder what Hansel's and Bo's armor looks like (although Bo is already dead)
well i think brave is just an alien who is made of armor i could be wrong though. and the relaese mode theory makes me think of bleach. now i want 1 of them to say Ban ..Kai! when they get their amour on. XD

again every one is trying to beat up bleed heart for doing his job .sheesh hopefully he's only been holding back up to this point. "is there a problemb?" the king lion is trolling bleedheart big time.

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Yes! Finally! It's about time. I'm sorry but no one can argue with me that it has been a really, really long time.

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Tuburculosis wrote:
Basinox wrote:Isnt that mouse from the disney version of Cherlock Homes? It loved that movie, yust like that one of the toaster. :D

Naw!! Dat'z Despereaux!


--

I think it's the mouse from alice in wonderland.
i don't get the rest

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Tue May 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Tuburculosis wrote:Naw!! Dat'z Despereaux!

Umm... that's a female mouse... :|
...
Also, who's the catwoman (please don't sue me, D.C. Comics! :eek: )? She from CN or Nickelodeon?... I spelled that wrong, didn't I?

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Wed May 16, 2012 12:49 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Tuburculosis wrote:Naw!! Dat'z Despereaux!

Umm... that's a female mouse... :|
...
Also, who's the catwoman (please don't sue me, D.C. Comics! :eek: )? She from CN or Nickelodeon?... I spelled that wrong, didn't I?

Nope. Got it right.

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Wed May 16, 2012 1:14 am

stratus wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:Now that I come to think about it, does every Brave Heart has a released state. Because Brave and King both have some kind of armor (that is what I call a released state) so maybe every Brave Heart has that kind of form, at least the 1st rank Brave Hearts.

So I wonder what Hansel's and Bo's armor looks like (although Bo is already dead)
well i think brave is just an alien who is made of armor i could be wrong though. and the relaese mode theory makes me think of bleach. now i want 1 of them to say Ban ..Kai! when they get their amour on. XD

again every one is trying to beat up bleed heart for doing his job .sheesh hopefully he's only been holding back up to this point. "is there a problemb?" the king lion is trolling bleedheart big time.

Yes, I actually was thinking about Bleach when writing it.But it makes kind of sense since their armor look alike (except for the color). At this moment King looks also like an alien so...

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Wed May 16, 2012 2:39 pm

It's supposed to be:
"Oh yeah? You and what army?"
"This army, bub."
[cue Dynamic Entry]

And yeah, since nobody seems to have made a move to heal Bo, I'm assuming she's at least Mostly Dead. How many minus HP does it take again (and she's been down for quite a few turns already)?

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Wed May 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Xi-1 wrote:It's supposed to be:
"Oh yeah? You and what army?"
"This army, bub."
[cue Dynamic Entry]

And yeah, since nobody seems to have made a move to heal Bo, I'm assuming she's at least Mostly Dead. How many minus HP does it take again (and she's been down for quite a few turns already)?
im pretty sure her life bar hit zero. shes at that game over screen where it puases and you can have a limited time to press continue.
(i assume she can still be saved/revived or else why bother)
any ways my thoery is that her vitals have indeed flat lined but her soul is still within her body. i assume 1 of blood hearts duties is to help souls cross over and escort them to sorrow sanctum. but everyones pretty much giving him a hard assed time.

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Yes, I actually was thinking about Bleach when writing it.But it makes kind of sense since their armor look alike (except for the color). At this moment King looks also like an alien so...

it seems like brave would of turned to his human state at least once by now, but he instead wears normal clothes over his amour, and eats ,sleeps, lives in it. i know he had a human girl friend so i always wondered how things were supposed to work out for them. he might be a naturally amour bodied alien or he could be one of those charcters that can maintain thier enhanced form for near unlimited periods of time. he also has a form beyond it where he turns red and gold and gains markings and fire hair. it seems like something equivalent to ichigo goin hallow mode. i.e. braves reaches that state when things look bleak and something sets him off. (death of his wife or big bad wolf toying with his memories)

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Thu May 17, 2012 12:20 pm

stratus wrote:it seems like brave would of turned to his human state at least once by now, but he instead wears normal clothes over his amour, and eats ,sleeps, lives in it. i know he had a human girl friend so i always wondered how things were supposed to work out for them. he might be a naturally amour bodied alien or he could be one of those charcters that can maintain thier enhanced form for near unlimited periods of time. he also has a form beyond it where he turns red and gold and gains markings and fire hair. it seems like something equivalent to ichigo goin hallow mode. i.e. braves reaches that state when things look bleak and something sets him off. (death of his wife or big bad wolf toying with his memories)

He could be like Ichigo who has his Zanpakuto always released in Shikai. And maybe they also have some kind of Bankai, like when Brave's got flame. But I think there is a concept similar to Bleach in Sugar Bits too.

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Thu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Brave Little Toaster for the win! Also liked the door mouse there.

Re: Back-Up Bravery

Fri May 18, 2012 12:03 am

HP? this isnt a game.. at least i thought that....
Topic locked