10 Pages of Filler Later

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: 10 Pages of Filler Later

Postby mosama » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:09 am

Check out the new Satans Excrement comic or your parents will stop loving you.

I always get asked what gender Zibee is. I hope this page clears things up! Zibee was born a boy but is now a beautiful strong black woman who dont need no man.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Tuburculosis » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:15 am

Wow! Bravo, Zibee! w00t impressive aim, :gun: especially in the absence of a penis! Did she stick a straw into her urethra or something!?
親日家
Check out my Deviations
http://tuburculosis.deviantart.com/

Postby Lord Frieza » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:21 am

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiill waiting for my flashback...

Byu saying Zeebee was born a boy do you mean he was born a boy in the human world and when he went to hell turned into a girl or he was a boy when he went to hell and turned into a girl while he was in hell?

Right now, I'm a 17 year old high school student asian girl geisha with large breasts and big, blue eyes and a love interest for the main character who is the one destined to prevent the ressurection of the Dark Lord of Azareth. I wonder what I would turn into if I went to hell...
Planet Pawner

Postby Tuburculosis » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:59 am

Frieza wrote:...the main character...is the one destined to prevent the ressurection of the Dark Lord of Azareth.

How do you know that!?
親日家
Check out my Deviations

Postby Gato » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Zibee should be informed of the waterproof mascara advances.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:29 pm

This one made me laugh a bit. It does clear up to Zibee's gender a lot. Though, I knew already.
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby Exodis » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:47 pm

"Little People Trannys in Training"?! What is this, Bangkok?! Seriously, is this Bangkok? I can't tell the difference... :|
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby mosama » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Tuburculosis wrote:Wow! Bravo, Zibee! w00t impressive aim, :gun: especially in the absence of a penis! Did she stick a straw into her urethra or something!?

Shes probably peeing into her hands and redirecting it using satanic powers. I cant think of anything more believable.

Frieza wrote:...
Stiiiiiiiiiiiiill waiting for my flashback...

Byu saying Zeebee was born a boy do you mean he was born a boy in the human world and when he went to hell turned into a girl or he was a boy when he went to hell and turned into a girl while he was in hell?

Right now, I'm a 17 year old high school student asian girl geisha with large breasts and big, blue eyes and a love interest for the main character who is the one destined to prevent the ressurection of the Dark Lord of Azareth. I wonder what I would turn into if I went to hell...

You know I do this comic like 10 pages ahead of schedule!? If I knew people would have wanted a flashback I would have loved making a magical detailed gruesome flashback scene BUT BECAUSE GOD HATES ME we are past the point of no return ;A;

And zibee has never been to earth/the real world. Zibee was born in hell as a he. STORY CONFUSION CRISIS AVERTED! Now lets have asian sex.

Gato wrote:Zibee should be informed of the waterproof mascara advances.

WATERPROOF MASCARA? Blasphemy! All of the drama would be drained out of the eyes! If I'm gonna wear mascara I want it to be dripping everywhere like a sad clown when i cry.

Rawrtastic5000 wrote:This one made me laugh a bit. It does clear up to Zibee's gender a lot. Though, I knew already.

Props for already being aware of zibee's mystery gender surprise! I think zibee came off as a girl in the beginning of the comic when she was nice and sweet but when she started being a corrupt jerk everyone assumed she was a guy cuz ONLY THINGS WITH DICKS CAN BE JERKS. Momma told me so.

exodis6 wrote:"Little People Trannys in Training"?! What is this, Bangkok?! Seriously, is this Bangkok? I can't tell the difference... :|

Bangkok?
THIS! IS! SPAAAARTAAAA!!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Gato » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Ah, I hadn't thought of dramatic effect!
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Lord Frieza » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:29 pm

How do you know that!?

Because the wise forutune teller Sathe told us so, after we awoken him from a coma that was placed upon him by Zazareeiz, one of the 20 Psuedo Captains of Azareth's 4th Army.

You know I do this comic like 10 pages ahead of schedule!? If I knew people would have wanted a flashback I would have loved making a magical detailed gruesome flashback scene BUT BECAUSE GOD HATES ME we are past the point of no return ;A;

...I don't care. I'm still gonna wait for it. And you can do nothing about it!

And zibee has never been to earth/the real world. Zibee was born in hell as a he.

But how is that possible? It was stated a few pages ago that it was dangerous/impossible/whatever-was-said-that-prohibited-the-acts-of-life-bringing-in-hell to create life in a place of death. If this is so, then how was Zibee created in Hell if it's not allowed to create things in Hell?

Now lets have asian sex.

Yes! Now I shall finally bare the child of mosama! Now the word shall now be myne!

Planet Pawner

Postby Tuburculosis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:09 am

Because the wise forutune teller Sathe told us so, after we awoken him from a coma that was placed upon him by Zazareeiz, one of the 20 Psuedo Captains of Azareth's 4th Army.

Sounds totally legit ^_^
But how is that possible? It was stated a few pages ago that it was dangerous/impossible/whatever-was-said-that-prohibited-the-acts-of-life-bringing-in-hell to create life in a place of death. If this is so, then how was Zibee created in Hell if it's not allowed to create things in Hell?

Well, technically, he said that "life" couldn't be created, not just "things"; "life," for the sake of this story at least, may not include certain sentient, spiritual beings, such as demons.
Yes! Now I shall finally bare the child of mosama! Now the word shall now be myne!
http://darkdiamond.net/wp-content/uploa ... -laugh.gif

D'ooooooooh! とてもかわいいね!Rena's so cute when she goes psycho!... Is there something wrong with me? :D
親日家
Check out my Deviations

Postby mosama » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Frieza wrote:But how is that possible? It was stated a few pages ago that it was dangerous/impossible/whatever-was-said-that-prohibited-the-acts-of-life-bringing-in-hell to create life in a place of death. If this is so, then how was Zibee created in Hell if it's not allowed to create things in Hell?

All of the demons in hell have been there since the beginning of time- no NEW demons or new life is allowed to be birthed down there. Zibee & Deezee have been there forever. When they said bringing life to a place of death was wrong, they were referring to how she tried bringing new life there. A life that wasn't there since the very beginning. HELL IS WEIRD. Thats how I always thought of hell being.

mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Clarissa63 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Last edited by Warbear on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bot

Postby Gato » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:23 am

Damn, is that a GIF from Carpenter's Prince of Darkness?

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:35 am

I wonder what will happen if Zibee was unleashed in to Earth/human world..?
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby Tuburculosis » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:32 am

mosama wrote:
Frieza wrote:But how is that possible? It was stated a few pages ago that it was dangerous/impossible/whatever-was-said-that-prohibited-the-acts-of-life-bringing-in-hell to create life in a place of death. If this is so, then how was Zibee created in Hell if it's not allowed to create things in Hell?

All of the demons in hell have been there since the beginning of time- no NEW demons or new life is allowed to be birthed down there. Zibee & Deezee have been there forever. When they said bringing life to a place of death was wrong, they were referring to how she tried bringing new life there. A life that wasn't there since the very beginning. HELL IS WEIRD. Thats how I always thought of hell being.

oh, well then, nevermind... :sosad:
親日家
Check out my Deviations

Postby Martha71 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:10 am

bot
Last edited by BeeAre on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bot

Postby Florence52 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:04 am

Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bot

Postby DJ4U » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 pm

This is how I felt when I realized what Zibee was:
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Return to Comic Updates and News!