Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Quiet Dignity

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:18 pm

peanut735 wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:That's not just any Pineapple uPad, it's Dexter's Pineapple uPad. Where did you think Olga got it when she was dressed to... dance?

If I remember correctly, Dexter handed Olga his pearpad on a page titled "Just du it", because he ran off to find muscle.

I think he's making a "she stuck it up her bum" joke, as she was shown not holding it earlier in the page.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 pm

At least Bleedman reminded me on how Bubbles and Courage can relate to each other... they both killed my freakin' eardrums...

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:06 pm

BeeAre wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:The only thing I don't get is that Bubbles doesn't hear Olga. The Powerpuff Girls have superhearing ability so they could hear something from miles away. But maybe this is also caused because of all the noises in the area.

that's my story and i'm stickin' to it. She can technically hear Olga, but she also can hear everyone else, which makes it hard to pick her voice out. So obviously, she should yell. c:

I already thought so, you guys aren't so stupid to forget that :P (no offense)

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 am

long hair is always cute for the loli's i love seeing all forms of cuteness... thank god i can see cuteness still its the only free privilege nowadays lol

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Has there been a Jimmy Neutron cameo yet? Its kind weird how we havent seen him in the crowd. Or is he being saved for a future role?

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 pm

rac7d wrote:Has there been a Jimmy Neutron cameo yet? Its kind weird how we havent seen him in the crowd. Or is he being saved for a future role?

You might want to check out the mega thread in the Bleed forums.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Last edited by BeeAre on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: BOT

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:15 am

michael100 wrote:.

Whoa!!! That's incredibly insightful; I never even considered thinking about it that way before! Really deep stuff man; we need more posts like this on the Snafu forums, and pretty much the internets in general! Way to go dude! You're, sir, are going places! I can easily see you as one of those great speakers who change the world, like Martin L. King, Jr. or Ghandi

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:00 am

Very good, you learned how to use sarcasm on the internet. Unfortunately your efforts were wasted on that bot. Better luck next time.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:43 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Very good, you learned how to use sarcasm on the internet. Unfortunately your efforts were wasted on that bot. Better luck next time.

Eh, he's gotta start somewhere, right?

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Innocence Abandoned wrote:Very good, you learned how to use sarcasm on the internet. Unfortunately your efforts were wasted on that bot. Better luck next time.

Eh, he's gotta start somewhere, right?

yeah, ^_^; exactly!... :brickwall:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:11 pm

:what: w00t
Last edited by BeeAre on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: yo dawg try to use more than emoticons to convey a context you're sharing with the board, no matter how clever it looks just to use emoticons to respond to normal conversation.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:08 am

hey sorry guyz 4 missing two pages but here I am!!
finaly the Dex is back!! glad that he is ok :'( I was worried!

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:49 pm

K sorry.

Tue May 01, 2012 11:04 am

i say Dexter won thought he was never going to lose and then......BIG Reinforcements come like a whole army of big robots and not centipedes

Wed May 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Sonata2011 wrote:hey sorry guyz 4 missing two pages but here I am!!

Oh Puhleeeez! We have more things to worry about than someone who posts infrequently! Oh em jee (oh, my goodnuss!) lol jk!
Topic locked