Re-Collecting

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Re-Collecting

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:39 pm

yea I know geez no need to be mean :(
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Gato » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Just think about it, you've got your own life and in your spare time you draw/write a comic for the hell of it. You aren't being paid, you aren't on any kind of deadline, but people keep demanding it from you despite your schedule that has to come first. If anything you whining about the release of a new page is rude.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:49 pm

you assumed wrong first of I wasn't not whining I was asking a question since the other comics have been updated except this one so I think asking a question as simple as that is reasonable.

Postby CrimsonRaine » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Gato wrote:Just think about it, you've got your own life and in your spare time you draw/write a comic for the hell of it. You aren't being paid, you aren't on any kind of deadline, but people keep demanding it from you despite your schedule that has to come first. If anything you whining about the release of a new page is rude.

I think what she was asking was if they had an idea of when they would be uploading the next page. Like if they'd have it in a few days or a week or something like that. I don't think she meant anything rude, it was just a misunderstanding.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby Tuburculosis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:15 am

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Gato wrote:Just think about it, you've got your own life and in your spare time you draw/write a comic for the hell of it. You aren't being paid, you aren't on any kind of deadline, but people keep demanding it from you despite your schedule that has to come first. If anything you whining about the release of a new page is rude.

I think what she was asking was if they had an idea of when they would be uploading the next page. Like if they'd have it in a few days or a week or something like that. I don't think she meant anything rude, it was just a misunderstanding.

So, let's all kiss and make up!!! :bigsmile:
親日家
Check out my Deviations
http://tuburculosis.deviantart.com/

Postby Deadpool94 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:08 am

Yes. Let's.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby kingkee13 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm

you know what i think is gonna happen mimi is gonna wake be attached to jr and wont leave him lone and gonna always be with him minnie is gonna be jealous and give jr her right or left wich one any way being sorta stupid like he is will take then certain things will happen later mimi will be jealous and also do certain things he will be stuck between two gilrs trying to kill each other they both will get mad use the demon esscence each get half and end up fighting mimi gets it all back mandy will some get another nergal eye they figt at full power jr will stop them in his negal form and they yell at him to choose wich one of them he pick both and every thnig will be ok until mandy has her next girl then hell be in trouble ^_^;

Postby Imosa » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:47 pm

kingkee13 wrote:you know what i think is gonna happen mimi is gonna wake be attached to jr and wont leave him lone and gonna always be with him minnie is gonna be jealous and give jr her right or left wich one any way being sorta stupid like he is will take then certain things will happen later mimi will be jealous and also do certain things he will be stuck between two gilrs trying to kill each other they both will get mad use the demon esscence each get half and end up fighting mimi gets it all back mandy will some get another nergal eye they figt at full power jr will stop them in his negal form and they yell at him to choose wich one of them he pick both and every thnig will be ok until mandy has her next girl then hell be in trouble ^_^;
lol, nice. Where will Mandy get another nergal eye?

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:23 am

Hmmmm another Nergal eye.... A Nergal that has the hit's for Mini and is willing to sacrifice anything for her xD lawlz

Postby CrimsonRaine » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 am

Tuburculosis wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:

So, let's all kiss and make up!!! :bigsmile:

I charge extra when others want to watch.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby Deadpool94 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 pm

I charge extra when others want to watch.[/quote]
:ogle: w00t
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Tuburculosis » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:19 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:I charge extra when others want to watch.

:unsure: ............
It's worth it! :tongue:
親日家
Check out my Deviations
http://tuburculosis.deviantart.com/

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!