Junior's Rescue Shelter

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Junior's Rescue Shelter

Postby kokichan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm

lol look who's jealous
I have a fire in ME that i dont understand,but all I know is if I get mad..... THE WORLD WILL COME INTO CHAOS!

Postby dizdman102293 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Alright listen CrusaderRyuoki, yes we glorify Mandy to where she is like a goddess but that is what her caharcter is like and has been like you don't have to keep reitterating this point over and over, and ground wolf, there is no reason to get angry about someone saying what they belive should be said or discussed.
So wil you both please stop argueing over this point and just enjoy the comic and voice your opinions nicely.

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:48 pm

ground wolf wrote:trust me bro i could blow your mind but im really just tired of your trying to force a point that you have already made clear but now your just a dog who insist on chasing his own tail around in a circle so its not about who is intelligent and who is not its about the fact that you have already made it clear what you think so SHUT THE FUCK UP and enjoy the comic and the POSITIVE discussions it brings with it :mrgreen:

blow my mind? i highly doubt that and as for trying to force a point you couldnt be farther from the truth. also telling someone to "SHUT THE FUCK UP" just goes to show your intelligence and ignorance on the matter. as for making my point it, while it has been made others still question it so i still provide evidence to support my claims. you havent supported any so i called you out to do so. you got upset and you still havent backed up your claim.

dizdman102293 wrote:Alright listen CrusaderRyuoki, yes we glorify Mandy to where she is like a goddess but that is what her caharcter is like and has been like you don't have to keep reitterating this point over and over, and ground wolf, there is no reason to get angry about someone saying what they belive should be said or discussed.
So wil you both please stop argueing over this point and just enjoy the comic and voice your opinions nicely.

its not that im trying to reiterate that one point it just confused me why so many people glorified her and downplayed everyone else and while most of the resposnes have been well constructed and supported groundwolf's hasn't. i honestly believe everyone is entitlted to their opinion and i have stated and defended mine accordingly just as everyone else has except for ground wolf who decided to rage and swear over the request of a simple explanation. to be honest im not arguing with anyone im having a level headed debate and contrary to what everyone might believe i do enjoy the comic very much which is why i ask such questions about them
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby duddly » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:13 pm

your right but billy is like a bad tv series. they keeps coming back and i would not be supprised if he shows up again some where.

Postby Sig Skellington » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Sorry I'm late guys... so-
Wait... the party's already over? :(
But I'm only a quarter-of-the-way done with my popcorn... :'(
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Imosa » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:29 pm

I've never seriously considered who would win in a fight between Mandy and Junior. While Junior certainly has power I think I have to give it to Mandy for sheer experience.

Postby Fievel » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Nelson Mandela would win any fight. Hands down.
Offended.

Postby dizdman102293 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:28 am

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
dizdman102293 wrote:Alright listen CrusaderRyuoki, yes we glorify Mandy to where she is like a goddess but that is what her caharcter is like and has been like you don't have to keep reitterating this point over and over, and ground wolf, there is no reason to get angry about someone saying what they belive should be said or discussed.

its not that im trying to reiterate that one point it just confused me why so many people glorified her and downplayed everyone else and while most of the resposnes have been well constructed and supported groundwolf's hasn't. i honestly believe everyone is entitlted to their opinion and i have stated and defended mine accordingly just as everyone else has except for ground wolf who decided to rage and swear over the request of a simple explanation. to be honest im not arguing with anyone im having a level headed debate and contrary to what everyone might believe i do enjoy the comic very much which is why i ask such questions about them

We glorify her because that is what her character is like and what think of her as, even in After Birth, which you glorify so much, Jr. treats her with more respect than he treats Grim, Boogie, or that demon thing combined and he is somewhat afraid of her, and I agree that people shouldn't swear about nothing, and i am not saying that you are not enjoying the comic just that you shouldn't just keep debating about one little part in it for a long time.

Postby dread_naganaki » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:35 am

chalk one up for the jr.Xmimi board.
secondly minnie has a darkside *singsong*
thirdly ITS GONNA BE THE POLTERGIEST UP IN HE'AH

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:50 am

dizdman102293 wrote:
CrusaderRyuoki wrote:

We glorify her because that is what her character is like and what think of her as, even in After Birth, which you glorify so much, Jr. treats her with more respect than he treats Grim, Boogie, or that demon thing combined and he is somewhat afraid of her, and I agree that people shouldn't swear about nothing, and i am not saying that you are not enjoying the comic just that you shouldn't just keep debating about one little part in it for a long time.

me glorify afterbirth? i dont. i honestly give each character the amount of respect i believe they deserve based off their contribution to the comic itself. i dont glorify any one character, all i tried to do with my question was to show others that mandy does have flaws just as everyone else does. and about me debating over one little part of the comic, its hard not to debate when someone else replies with their own idea and supports it. if no one cared about what i had to say then they just needed to not reply but everyone wants to voice their opinion so the debate continues. if you really look at it the debate raises more awareness in the comic than the post of people just saying they liked the new page because it broadens everyones understandings of the characters from a different point of view. i honestly have enjoyed every comment and post people have made directed at my question because its given me a greater insight on how they think and believe.
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby inkspell592 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:20 pm

i can see like four things happining a) minnie is gonna go up to junior and ask why he even cares for mimi b) mimi will wake up from a baad dream in like juniors room or something and freak out or c) the 3 of them will be confronted by dark danny OOORR d) we will see him wacthing the three and him sending somesort of weapon to get mimi back and destroy the grim castle as much as possible OOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR bonus guese mandy will will talk to grim or someone about wat she has in stor for the kids o.O :mrgreen: :? ;) :frown: :idea: :D lol :twisted: :eek:

Postby NallCalmer » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:29 pm

oh yeah, jealousy grows in Minnie's little heart right now. i want to see where this goes. lol
Demons, superhumans. Meh. Same crap, different day.

Postby konata50 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:18 pm

it took me til now to realize Mandy can speak the language to
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby OracleOfTheShadows » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Woah! With Minnie's jealous, things are going to be good!
I'm sorry, but I'm pro MimixJunior!
:tongue:
Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything

Postby DemonicAli » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Mandy speaks Nergal? o.o
Well then again she did hook up with Nergal Jr. >_>
ImageImageImage

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm

okay who the hell is Jrs dad? Mandy is calling spineless so is she referring to Grim or someone else? -___- will that question ever be answered
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby silvercover » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:32 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:me glorify afterbirth? i dont. i honestly give each character the amount of respect i believe they deserve based off their contribution to the comic itself. i dont glorify any one character, all i tried to do with my question was to show others that mandy does have flaws just as everyone else does. and about me debating over one little part of the comic, its hard not to debate when someone else replies with their own idea and supports it. if no one cared about what i had to say then they just needed to not reply but everyone wants to voice their opinion so the debate continues. if you really look at it the debate raises more awareness in the comic than the post of people just saying they liked the new page because it broadens everyones understandings of the characters from a different point of view. i honestly have enjoyed every comment and post people have made directed at my question because its given me a greater insight on how they think and believe.

dont try to play the victim here. you started this by going out of your way to say that groundwolf was wrong for not providing evidence.
you could just post normally saying your thoughts that "mandy is not as powerful" as everyone says. your the one who dragged it out. :roll:

Postby Imosa » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:04 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:okay who the hell is Jrs dad? Mandy is calling spineless so is she referring to Grim or someone else? -___- will that question ever be answered
Ya, it's probably referring to his biological father. Bleedman will keep us guessing till the very end. He's just baiting us at this point. Mandy calling his dad spineless doesn't tell me much right now.

Postby RandomShortie » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Ooooo~ Mimi does not like the new pet. Wonder what'll happen next

Postby armed cyclone » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Shradow wrote:Am I the only one looking at Mandy's undergarments just because the design is so flippin' cool?

no i was too ;)
some say i'm insane i say i'm creative

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:49 am

Imosa wrote:
favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:okay who the hell is Jrs dad? Mandy is calling spineless so is she referring to Grim or someone else? -___- will that question ever be answered
Ya, it's probably referring to his biological father. Bleedman will keep us guessing till the very end. He's just baiting us at this point. Mandy calling his dad spineless doesn't tell me much right now.

it's hard though to think Mandy having any interest in a spineless person and I swear if it's the boy with the pink hat ma die of laughter
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby dizdman102293 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:35 am

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:
Imosa wrote:

it's hard though to think Mandy having any interest in a spineless person and I swear if it's the boy with the pink hat ma die of laughter

It mostly likely isn't Timmy Turner because he isn't Mandy's type. I think its that guy from Xoilin Showdown, because his hair and style fit with Jrs personality.

Postby Sig Skellington » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:00 am

It mostly likely isn't Timmy Turner because he isn't Mandy's type. I think its that guy from Xoilin Showdown, because his hair and style fit with Jrs personality.

Is Xiaolin Showdown part of the Bleedman comic universe, like any of them? Because I have not seen a character or concept from that show in any of the Bleedman Trilogy.
Then again, I sometimes miss stuff, so if there is something, post a link for the page so I know.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Nina333 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:10 am

I thought a fight was going to happen. Mandy knew she might not win against Junior so she chose to exit the situation in a draw. There is a chance she could have won since she easily stepped on the tentacles. It’s hard to say if she would have won since she chose not to engage Junior in battle. I had to wonder if Mandy was referring to Grim or Junior’s biological father when she said he wasn’t as spineless as his dad. I think she meant Grim since he did nothing while she slapped Junior. But, we don’t know what Junior’s real dad is like so she could have been referring to Junior’s real dad’s personality.
Minnie Mandy seems to be looking at MiMi as a rival for Junior’s affections. She’s realizing Junior will be a knight in shining armor for other girls that aren’t her. Does her expression foreshadow future trouble in the form of sibling jealousy? Has Dark Danny just been sitting around in a towel? I forgot about him after his comment about MiMi’s memory.

Postby Nina333 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:10 am

I thought a fight was going to happen. Mandy knew she might not win against Junior so she chose to exit the situation in a draw. There is a chance she could have won since she easily stepped on the tentacles. It’s hard to say if she would have won since she chose not to engage Junior in battle. I had to wonder if Mandy was referring to Grim or Junior’s biological father when she said he wasn’t as spineless as his dad. I think she meant Grim since he did nothing while she slapped Junior. But, we don’t know what Junior’s real dad is like so she could have been referring to Junior’s real dad’s personality.
Minnie Mandy seems to be looking at MiMi as a rival for Junior’s affections. She’s realizing Junior will be a knight in shining armor for other girls that aren’t her. Does her expression foreshadow future trouble in the form of sibling jealousy? Has Dark Danny just been sitting around in a towel? I forgot about him after his comment about MiMi’s memory.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!