Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 pm

DMajorBoss: I guess it's a little easier to stand up to your parents if you have "power."

Re: The Right Might

Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh shit. Junior is mad now.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 pm

lol is it just me or does the last "words" that jr. says looks like flipping the bird lol

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:11 pm

So.

Fucking.

Awesome.

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN. FUCK YES.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:19 pm

I like the way as Jr offends Mandy in lenguje Negral . it's time to payback Jr
:twisted: :twisted:

"NO MERCY" Parents suck!

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:32 pm

I sincerely hope Mandy gives a shoulder shrug and kicks the ever loving shit out of Jr.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:36 pm

R.I.P. Jr: died from getting a foot shoved so far up his ass it kicked his brain.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:38 pm

...I'm pretty sure in the last panel, he's giving the bird...Nergal style.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Yay!! Kick her ass Junior! Kick her ass! ::does a happy dance:: :rock: w00t

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:23 pm

o man shnit is really gana go down :twisted: i wander if mimi or minnie is ganna try and stop this or or its gonna be like how deedee came out of know where but itell be like one of mimis aunts or freinds lol i am relly disturbed 83 :mrgreen: ;) o.O lol 8)

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Come to think!
I do not think it would have been a good idea Jr had become evil.
and I do not think very well even control his own powers as before without the help of Minimandy. from the visualization of all Minimandy said Jr he was not even ready to use his powers to 100%.

if Jr has no control, I think it will have to seek a new home.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Gawd I would love to see Mandy get her face rolled in the dust at some point in this comic. She's being a total cunt in this comic, throwing a hissy fit because people are standing up to her. She probably won't though. Like people say, "Mandy NEVER loses". Which is part of the problem, and one of the reasons this comic has a chance to be better than the original cartoon. Let Mandy get her ass kicked for once. If you have to save it and let HIM kick her ass, prompting a need for a rescue, I'd be cool with that. ;)

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:52 pm

I seriously think Jr. has just shown us how far he would go for the people he cares about, because I mena he is going total nergal rage power here and he can't fully control the thing yet.
Though I also think that Mandy will still kick the crud out of Jr., and no she would never lose to HIM.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:30 am

DAM STRAIGHT!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:40 am

Standing up for ones beliefs...sure it will hurt, it will be painful, but give credit to where credit is due. Fight for what you believe is right!!!

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:54 am

He's back again!!!

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:10 am

Take a good look at Jr growing a pair cause Mandy's gonna rip them off in a minute

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:57 am

i don't like where this is going... :roll:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:11 am

YAAAY Now don't you dare get slapped again, Jr.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:37 am

Aaaaaand this is where diplomacy officially breaks down. Looks like this domestic violence case is about to unload with both barrels.
Gonna have to side with Jr. on this one, standing up for the little lady and all. Well... good luck... (cuz you'll probably gonna need it)

Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:37 am

OMG KICK ADD JR <3

Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:52 am

Oh Oh.
Now he's angry.
This does not at all good for Mandy. :grin:
Because if I honest. Junior with his power, they could tear into pieces in 5 seconds :twisted: :twisted:
And there was also a strong time time that Mandy occurs in the butt gets lol

Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:23 am

Krest wrote:ImageImage

Told. Ya. So.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:20 am

Unless either Mandy has some sort of supreme backup plan (again), she can't beat Jr. in a one-on-one battle if he can use his Nergal power. So either Minnie steps in to calm him down (that would make little sense), or.... I don't know. Grim will be useless so no problem there.

Also: HOLY BADASS JR, KICK HER ASS!!!!

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:13 am

i hope Jr. Kicks her ass or hurts her at least and than gets the hell out of there cause i dont think he can win a prolonged fight Mandy has speed power Grim and she will command Minnie to shut him up ....which just might make her join Jr. she would never anger her big bro shes so attached like the cute little sis she is
Topic locked