Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Heavy-Handed Words

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 am

By the looks of it we are ganna guess what his ganna do next :unsure:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Dexter jumps up to punch that piece of Cluster but right before he hits we change to the white room battle between the girls

most lilky this comic is soo good at teasing
but i still love it

Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:53 pm

God, Dexter's face in the 2nd to last panel... It's so badass and hot. Don't deny it lol

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:59 pm

Oh, so he did bring a piece of DexLabs tech to the science fair. But I got a bad feeling about this, 'cause the Cluster takes tech over and makes it their toy, don't they? Good luck, Teen Genius Alchemist.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Quick question, why didn't he just break down the door himself?

Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Gato wrote:Love how everyone thought science was alchemy.

alchemy actually is a real scientific concept, the idea of changing the chemical and physical properties of one Element to another (ex lead into gold ) has been around for centuries. but yea dexter most likely just did something only resembles alchemy,

Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:58 pm

stratus wrote:
Gato wrote:Love how everyone thought science was alchemy.

alchemy actually is a real scientific concept, the idea of changing the chemical and physical properties of one Element to another (ex lead into gold ) has been around for centuries. but yea dexter most likely just did something only resembles alchemy,

I'm quite aware of that. I suppose I could have worded my post a little better there.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:28 pm

To everyone: Magic Science.

To people speculating on this being the transition into real fights instead of the ramping up that's been going on? You're right. Nearly. That is, we're nearly there.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 am

Magic Science

is that some kind of paradox

and the only fight we havent really preped yet is monkey vs batwing the robot and whoever bubbles must face when she returns

Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:15 am

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:
JunSama wrote:Dexter's must have messed around with human alchemy when he was trying to resurrect Deedee. XD

omg xD but if he did he'd be loosing a body part but I'm so happy he did this xD I can't wait to see what's next.

it's lining up all fights we've seen blossom and buttercup head into an unknown, now Dexter making a stand, so next set up Bubbles set up right?

Regrowing a limb is probably well within the resources of Dexter's Laboratory.

The only lab better is Jimmy's. Bonus points for realizing who I mean before finishing reading this sentence. :P

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:31 am

I think so.
That with his gloves.
Is the same as specify the fight he has used against Buttercup.
Does that mean he simply extend.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:32 pm

This is the most awesome, hot cool pic of my love dexter EVER..
PLZ Dexter stay save I looooooove you.. :'(
Topic locked