Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Griddles: I knew you had it in you, Junior. Just don't get slapped again.

DMajorBoss: That's a little army standing up to the queen's forces. Will it suffice?

Re: Defiant

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 pm

i cant help but wonder how minnie feels about juniors heroic act towards mimi

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Dude! Junior looks freakin' awesome!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Uhhhh ooooh. Here we fucking go. Junior, it is about fucking TIME you stop whining like a bitch and nut up! Fuck yeah!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:23 pm

here we go!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:28 pm

So he finally grew his pair back after Mandy knocked them off.

Now it's time for Minnie to do something besides....well nothing.

Come on release the burning, barely contained, incestuous rage!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Lol man I absolutely hated junior until this point. Like a pure, seeding, boiling hate that could not be suppressed. But now...... WOOT GO JUNIOR!! :twisted:

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 pm

HOO-YAH Junior, show that fucking demon rage!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm literally jumping in joy at this page, and I seriously can't wait until the next update. :DDDD

*ahem* Okay, calm yourself, Zero, bring some constructive predictions...

Okay, uh, I can already expect Mandy stepping in and attempting to betchslap Junior again in an effort to put a stop to his defiance, but he'll block it and defend Mimi. Then I bet Minnie'll stand in and tell Junior to calm down before he rips Mandy a new one... if he actually could.

I'm afraid to see what Mandy's going to do to Mimi, though. I hope she just throws her in the dungeon; I don't want anything TOO bad to happen to mah lil Mimi. ;n;

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Oh we dealing with a badass over here. XD

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

I really hope this ends up being a badass fight and not a repeat of Junior vs Angel-Man.

Definitely unexpected Junior.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Ohhhh shit...Now look mandy you've gone and pissed Jurnior off! Whoo hooo Junior needs to kicks some 4$$! save Mimi! Comeon badassness!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Junior pissed

BICTHSLAPPES FOR EVERYONE!! :twisted:

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 pm

My prediction came true Jr. is standing up for Mimi, but of course he is going to die now by his mom's hands, but it could be a very intense fight. :twisted: 8)

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:41 pm

I predict that Minnie is going to interrupt this battle between Jr. and Pain, go "Why doth thou care for this wench?" Jr.'s gonna go "I love her," or along those lines, and we done gonna have an incestuous rage/sibling rivalry battle.

Minnie is going to use the tendrils against Jr, but then Jr. is going to gain control and almost attack Minnie, but Mandy is going to interrupt it and say Jr. has earned her respect and Mimi is free to go.

If that all doesn't happen, then we gonna have a bad-ass fight between Jr. and pain and HIM is going to interrupt at a really bad time, at which Jr. will proceed to kick his ass, Jeff will be set free, and HIM will be imprisoned by Grim.

Then we'll move on to afterbirth (hopefully)!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 pm

That is one pissed off lil dude there. I'm not sure if he would have done that anyway, but I'm positive that Mimi's weak, poignant cry for her mother (Ma...) coupled with his having seen her being ripped from her mother's arms, pushed him into action. And I don't care how powerful Mandy's supposed to be: she's still simply human when you get right down to it, and Jr. is certainly not.

Besides, remember Bubbles: the sweetest and nicest of the Powerpuffs . . . and the one that, when pushed into fury, is the scariest one of the three.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:22 am

Convenient storage space.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:29 am

what did she expect? child abuse rarely leads to the kid being loyal. lol

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 am

Junoir's eyes look too slanted...

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:36 am

Someone must want a spankin,
only question is weather it will be from Mandy or Minnie

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:40 am

Masterius wrote: And I don't care how powerful Mandy's supposed to be: she's still simply human when you get right down to it, and Jr. is certainly not.

Being human never stopped Mandy before...

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:01 am

That was predictable that Jr would do that but it was cool. So that happens to her devil power

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:03 am

Junior has his mother's glare

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 am

Jr gave himself a promise.
Save Jeff and Mimi and now must comply regardless of the punishment of 1 month without TV or XBox360 that puts Mandy. :mrgreen:

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:36 am

Well, Daddy Grim has always been something of a pansy.maybe this steel is form mom? then agian, i'm still a little unclear on who Junior's REAL parents are...wasn't he an abortion?..let's see if he really CAN stand up to his mother(because let's face it, sooner or later SOMEONE is gonna have to take her down.)

Unfortunately, to do that successfully, Junior would either have to a.) be competant for once in his life or b.) have his sister in a mood to help
I'd LIKE to see A. I'm betting on B.
Topic locked