Wakfu, My Little Pony, Megacon

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Wakfu, My Little Pony, Megacon

Postby Skull-Boy666 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Whew! Megacon went REALLY well! I think Dave would agree, we sold the HELL outta dem shirts! Also, have some drawings! ...Yeah, first one, I saw that banner ad we had up for Wakfu and upon seeing that imp's heart tattoo on his chest, I had to draw this IMMIDIATLY. I wish it was still up, oh well. And YES I LIKE PONIES! who doesn't these days, right?

Also! I have made a discovery that will change the balance of ALL PONY KIND! Behold... the legendary pony with TWO CUTIE MARKS! (and no dammit, it's not Applebloom, she cheated) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgliQ1XHBeA
I'm in your house, touching your stuff

Re: Wakfu, My Little Pony, Megacon

Postby -lilSpider- » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:37 am

Out of curiosity, do you happen to have a Nation States account? Because my Little Pony is also popular there for some reason that I'll never understand.
MusicISLife (///.<)

Postby Vuldari » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:52 pm

In addition to the Quills and Sofas Pony, there has also been "Screwball", which had ... not surprisingly ... both a Screw and a Baseball as her Cutie Mark(s).

Berry Punch has both Grapes and a Strawberry as Cutie Marks (Though, because they are related, and overlap slightly, that probably doesn't count).

The same exception probably applies to the Veterinarian Pony who has Three DIFFERENT animals as her cutie mark(s), as opposed to three of the same cutie mark such as Applejacks three Apples, or Rarity's three Diamonds.

Screwball is still probably the only other pony that counts, aside from Mr. Quills and Sofas.

Postby Jarvinia » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:57 am

The open beta will be released this month? I cannot wait. Although there are some French version out there, it is still someting different. I also like playing games ,such as blackwood bell and mysteries,
Crystal Saga,[COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Gangs of Boomtown[/COLOR] and
[COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Royal Quest[/COLOR]

Return to Comic Updates and News!