The Deeper Inner Evil

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Deeper Inner Evil

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Mandy you're a real bitch don't bitch slap your son like that! Poor Mimi she isn't a devil anymore, I liked her as devil but maybe she likes it now to be a human.

Maybe Mimi will also speak now
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby kawaiibubbles » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Krest wrote:"Vegeta, what does the scanner say about the power level of her bitch slap?!"

"It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!"

"What?! 9000?!?!?!?!?!!!! There's no way that ca- ... Oh, wait. It IS Mandy. She could've done better."

*cough*

Seriously though, I did NOT foresee the demon releasing from her body thing... Wow. Helltech Enterprises, you've done it again!

Haha i think your scanner mis read that bitch slap level it was 12000
Teehee

Postby konata50 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:34 pm

i am guessing mandy helped her by taking the demon stuff and other stuff away but i cant Beleave HIM cut her hands off still i wonder what the purpose of that was? there is going to be a huge war/battle i hope they got DragonBalls lol.. if HIM can torture little girls than there is NOTHING he cant do so evil he makes all the evil anime and video game villains i ever saw look like Flonne from Disgaea.
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby inkspell592 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:32 pm

There r at least 2 things thats gonna happen
A: junior rushes over to mimi to try and help her: or
B:Mandy has the guards seize mimi now that she sant teleport out of there of throw another fridge at them
my moneys on B :grin: :tongue:

Postby shenmillion » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:05 pm

oooh grim jr got slap by his mama and mimi has long thick pretty hair

Postby Posioner » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Jr just got back handed the way Billy alawys does everytime he piss off Mandy. And I guess no more kickass devil demonic girl

Postby Nightingale » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Well i found this page amazing drawn.. but i wonder why Raven's gift to Mimi is attached to her forehead.. sorry if this has already been answered.. im a noob..

Postby ShadowBallet » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:09 pm

my face after Grim Jr. gets slapped:
........O.o..............BUUURN......wait no...child abuse!!!
I put the PRO
in PROcrastinator

Postby Napa39 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Huh... I thought I was the only one who could do that... Just goes to show how much I know...
I am the Titanium Knight, the greatest hero of them all, the king of warriors... I have defeated "Him", and even the Grim Reaper himself... So, I have just one thing to say to you: Come at me, bro!

If you'd like to read the first three chapters of my book (which involves the Titanium Knight) give me your email address, and I will email you the first thee chapters. Please give me feedback on it.

Postby Guilty Bystander » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:21 pm

I got the impression that Mimi enjoyed that to a degree.
What's that smell?
A Super Soaker full of vigilante justice and Pounce De Leon's cat pee.
Nobody steals my peanut butter birthday cake ice cream.

Postby Guilty Bystander » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:48 pm

IF and thats a big "if", but if Mandy decides to spare "unpossesed" Mimi and keep her (just to mess with HIM), then Dr. Finkelstein could just patch her right up.

Or Mandy could just do her usual thing and rain down burning sulfer on the poor confused cripple. And then Dr. Finkelstein could just patch her right up.

So many possibilities!!! However, I'm convinced that not everyone has given up on Mimi.
What's that smell?

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 pm

That wasn't just any old Bitch-Slap. It was a You-Know-Nothing Bitch-Slap. Mandy got both Junior and Mimi good. Just one problem with it though: all that evil has to go somewhere... and anyone who tries to get close to Mimi to extract her will become a prime host. I guess the question to ask now is -- who feels like getting a touch of the Demonic?

Purge Mode extracted the demonic essence from Mimi like getting Venom off of Peter (or any of the other hosts, for that matter). But like I said, it's got to go somewhere, and unfortunately Mimi already shattered the glass. Ideas, Mandy?

Oh right, she's Mandy. She always has ideas. Of a certain type.
A Page Flipper

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Guilty Bystander wrote:I got the impression that Mimi enjoyed that to a degree.

Mini I doubt she actually is sympathetic and does believe in some mercy, plus since her face was more of shock and not a small evil smile I doubt she enjoyed watching Jr getting slapped so even if she enjoyed Mimi hurting I'm sure she hated to see Jr hurt

Also Mandy didn't bitch slap Jr! A bitch slap is more personal you look at them in the eye letting them know you just pawd their ass, when it's a back hand without looking, that's more like a PIMP smack
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Guilty Bystander » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Anyone else wonder why Grim Jr. has a flesh face AND skeleton hands?
What's that smell?

Postby Guilty Bystander » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:58 pm

I was suggesting that with Mimi's BDSM nature, She herself enjoyed the pain(along with being freed from possesion.
favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:
Guilty Bystander wrote:I got the impression that Mimi enjoyed that to a degree.

Mini I doubt she actually is sympathetic and does believe in some mercy, plus since her face was more of shock and not a small evil smile I doubt she enjoyed watching Jr getting slapped so even if she enjoyed Mimi hurting I'm sure she hated to see Jr hurt

Also Mandy didn't bitch slap Jr! A bitch slap is more personal you look at them in the eye letting them know you just pawd their ass, when it's a back hand without looking, that's more like a PIMP smack
What's that smell?

Postby dizdman102293 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:22 am

Guilty Bystander wrote:Anyone else wonder why Grim Jr. has a flesh face AND skeleton hands?

If you look closely at the pages in the chapter you can see how that happened. It was when Mimi ripped Jrs head and spine out of his body that the head stayed fleshy but the body turned back to bone.

Postby Loser » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:39 am

And now she's Power Puff so this is something else the writer will ignore so that Mandy can look boss.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 am

Guilty Bystander I highly doubt Mimi likes bring brought powerless, the face ages making is not of yay but fear.
yes she likes pain, but not becoming weak. there is a difference

Postby devilcore » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:14 am

i think HIM was hoping for what she did to mimi he wanted a demon kid so he turned her half? but her human self would keep getting in the way and now be what he wants is purely evil so i think when she does that and spit the 2 he will come in and take his NEW kid leaving mimi there or killing her

Postby Mangastar » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:33 am

Breaking news! Mimi has been de-him-afyed! Junior just got b*tch slapped by his mom! HIM is in a lot of trouble! HE MUST FEEL MANDY'S WRATH SO HE CAN BE DESTROYED THAT MOTHER--- signal lost---
<insert annoying remark>

Postby wonder3 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:39 am

First of all HIM does make most anime villians look like pansies but not all of them.

Second do you really think that Mandy gives a crap about what is going on with her son and this devil or for that matter her duaghter and her son. Answer is no she finds it amusing is all.

Third mimi now has no guards agianst the demonic world so even throwing her outside would kill her being as she is still ALIVE something most of the charecters in Grim Tales are not excluding Mandy having death's protection thus being immortal. Mimi has no chance, being unable to walk, unable to crawl without hands, and truamatized by reliving those memories as well as not being able to save Jeff.

Fourth the demonic power now floating around has a few places it can go
1. back into mimi after spell wears off
2. into Jr. becuase he has weak resistance to demonic power(probably why mandy slapped him away not wanting to repeat a past mistake like the first chapter incident).
3. mandy herself being human she naturally would be the next choice, but let us not forget mandy now has a child growing inside her meaning that it could be changed by the demonic power into something more powerful than just a half ghost.
4. HIM retrieving the power for his own needs
5. Grimm destroying the power with his scythe
6. it being sealed inside a object in the vualt

Fifth thing is that the powerpuff power is not genetic people it is made from the use of chemical x meaning that the powerpuff girls were never human to begin with and the reason for mimi's current state is probably HIM trying to figure out if she had any trace of the chemical in her and probably the reason for her being cripple is the rejection of the genes that are altered by the chemical x. Not having the powerpuff power that her mother had means that she was of no use to him other than a pawn for his amusement, HIM probably thinks of his duaghter as a broken toy you would throw away or give to someone else to play with, in this case the grim family
Last edited by wonder3 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 am

devilcore wrote:i think HIM was hoping for what she did to mimi he wanted a demon kid so he turned her half? but her human self would keep getting in the way and now be what he wants is purely evil so i think when she does that and spit the 2 he will come in and take his NEW kid leaving mimi there or killing her

Mimi can't e split into two people -__- she is one person. She is a powerpuff's daughter so I think she's a littler higher than being called just a human. Also her demon powers only came because of what HIM did to her to force her to embrace the demonic half of who she really is, but with what Mandy just did to her it looks like it's being pulled from her body when really it's being caged or surpressed, it's not completely gone from her she just can't use those powers.

Also Mimi won't be killed because no one will kill her they will just get her close to death, also say even IF Mimi could be split in two HIM would not enter Mandy's house cause clearly he has to have some fear of her. Of he thought his own punishing would do nothin to Mimi he had to think of a power he wouldn't even mess directly with, and I doubt he thought of Mandy forcing Mimi's demonic powers away for the moment.

wonder3 wrote:First of all HIM does make most anime villians look like pansies but not all of them.

Second do you really think that Mandy gives a crap about what is going on with her son and this devil or for that matter her duaghter and her son. Answer is no she finds it amusing is all.

Third mimi now has no guards agianst the demonic world so even throwing her outside would kill her being as she is still ALIVE something most of the charecters in Grim Tales are not excluding Mandy having death's protection thus being immortal. Mimi has no chance, being unable to walk, unable to crawl without hands, and truamatized by reliving those memories as well as not being able to save Jeff.

Fourth the demonic power now floating around has a few places it can go

Fifth thing is that the powerpuff power is not genetic people it is made from the use of chemical x meaning that the powerpuff girls were never human to begin with and the reason for mimi's current state is probably HIM trying to figure out if she had any trace of the chemical in her and probably the reason for her being cripple is the rejection of the genes that are altered by the chemical x. Not having the powerpuff power that her mother had means that she was of no use to him other than a pawn for his amusement, HIM probably thinks of his duaghter as a broken toy you would throw away or give to someone esle to play with, in this case the grim family

Okay there's a lot in this one I didnt like.

K so the powers aren't floating around, they can't exscape the circle that has bound Mimi to her human side.
Also HIM already knows what powers Mimi does and doesn't have. He wasnt sending her there to figure that out, and he most deft wasn't done using her. He's punishing her threw the means of someone else's beating. Like asking a dog trainer to get your dog to stop shreding things up and peeing all over your house or even a hitman to beat the crap out of someone so they know to never mess with you again but in this case the hit man was Mandy buy she wasn't informed of anything.He is not tossing her until she either dies, gives up and surprises her anger and demonic powers herself or she becomes useless, at this time she may look useless but her powers are not gone for good they are surpressed and caged, she still has some value to HIM but he just doesn't want her to bite the hand that feeds.
Last edited by favnrrdgrrl10 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:00 pm

I actually think Mandy is not doing this to punish her. I think she actually "likes" (Mandy doesn't really like anything) Mimi and wants to protect her from HIM, and turn her back into a powerpuff since she suffered so much and that she finally can be herself. Also she does turn back into a devil since she is one in Afterbirth.

I just have a feeling Mimi is joining up with the rest of the castle to defeat HIM and save Jeff in the next chapter.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby wonder3 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:01 pm

:D sorry I've not been on in awhile so i tried to answer all the post in one. As for the first comment on the pansies of villians most well known anime are for childern so yeah they have to be pansies. Go watch D. Gray-man, Umineko, Higuarashi, Soul Hunters, Saiyuki, Striaght Jacket, Macross, and Kaibustu oujo/ murder princess then come back and try to figure out about anime villians and how compared to the main stream anime the difference. :twisted: as for grim tales it has gotten a little soft in terms of the over all feel to the story.

As for the power comment i meant the reason for her having no hands. Let us all face facts hardly anything works as planned in the comic world even in snafu comics so that barrier probably will not hold.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Also she does turn back into a devil since she is one in Afterbirth.

AfterBirth is no longer canon; Bleedman and Grids are scrapping it for now. Check out the other discussion thread for this page in the Bleedforums.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!