Politely Fridgid

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Politely Fridgid

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Pain is awesome! I can't wait for more!
However, I am rooting for Mimi..
Heh, I love the fridge pun.
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby konata50 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:20 pm

is it just me or does pain and the rest of the positions remind anyone of the Ginyu Force from Dragonball Z
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby darknessvandeath » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:51 am

mimi gets punished for failure or HIM have horror's hand. tough choice for me. :unsure:
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real

Postby peanut735 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:52 am

U guys were talkin about Maya's age, but I'm 12
I'm advanced and I read @ a 12th grade level so r u gonna say I can't read this cause of mi age?!

Back to the comic, people...And don't go trolling on me cause of this because I kno someone will
Team Dexter&Blossom Forever!
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!
Random,Weird,Animal Lover.- How People Describe ME!! YAY!
Im on Cartoon Doll Emporium. Im peanut735 there,too. Friend me, I wont say no.

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Let's wait and see how Mimi survives this one. It's either Junior is going to save her or she simply jumps out the way.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:31 pm

peanut735 wrote:I read @ a 12th grade level

peanut735 wrote:U guys

peanut735 wrote:read @ a

peanut735 wrote:so r u gonna

peanut735 wrote:cause of mi age

peanut735 wrote:because I kno someone

You seem to type at about a 3rd grade level. Know your place.

Imosa wrote:I love how this pentagram thing is just there. I mean ok you have a defense system in the cases that protect your valuables, fair enough; however, what are the chances of someone being in one of the pentagons. You can't tessellate regular pentagons so you have no chance of covering the whole ground.

Well to be fair the pentagon wasn't inscribed in the ground, it came out of the pedestals that previously housed all of Mandy's treasures. I don't believe they were already arranged around her in a pentagonal manner though. They must have some sort of way to slide around on the floor.

Postby Gato » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:51 pm

All that food's wasted....
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Gato sad i didn't think of all the food wasted till now ;-;

Anyways Innocent as much as I like you pointing out the 12 year old is acting silly, it's a pentagram not pentagon.
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 pm

I wasn't referring to the entire structure. The important part, e.g. the part that is actually containing Mimi, is the pentagon that is formed in the center of a pentagram. We can discuss geometry all day but I'd feel bad if we left Imosa out of it.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Just a random question. What kind of things do you guys want to see in the Vault?
I want to see:

Death Note - Death Note
Chaos Emerald - Sonic the Hedgehog
Triforce - The Legend of Zelda
Mr. Bonkers - Billy & Mandy
Pokéball - Pokémon
Krabby Patty - SpongeBob SquarePants
Buttercup's Blanket - The Powerpuff Girls
Bubbles' Octi - "
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby fishyfox » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:30 pm

I finally come back to the comics of a few weeks of being busy, I see the PPGD comic hardly updated, thats fine, I read Grim tales too...I get to Grim tales having a good time reading the comics and all of a sudden BAM, what happens? Lands on a cliffhanger, just my typical luck. :unsure:

P.s. Damn, thats some magically sharp swrod right there

P.p.s. I think the circle is to trap Mimi in an arcane wall, unable to break with what she has

P.p.p.s. Sorry for all the Side notes

Location: Look slightly to your left...Bit more...Yep in that general direction

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:13 am

Darkingdomhearts wrote:Just a random question. What kind of things do you guys want to see in the Vault?
I want to see:

Death Note - Death Note
Chaos Emerald - Sonic the Hedgehog
Triforce - The Legend of Zelda
Mr. Bonkers - Billy & Mandy
Pokéball - Pokémon
Krabby Patty - SpongeBob SquarePants
Buttercup's Blanket - The Powerpuff Girls
Bubbles' Octi - "

okay triforce I would love but as the pieces, not the triforce it would a golden triangle but as pieces that would be purdy xD Either way would love triforce in any manner i got it on a hat and got it as a tattoo omg and I think it would be cool to see the ocarina of time :3
agree on pokéball but the gold one
Krabby Patty -__- um I've baby sat too many time I hate those things but I don't think it should be in the vault since it's made many times.
and bubbles octi we couldn't see in the vault it was last seen ripped in the ruins of Magaville :(
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby peanut735 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:
peanut735 wrote:I read @ a 12th grade level

peanut735 wrote:U guys

peanut735 wrote:read @ a

peanut735 wrote:so r u gonna

peanut735 wrote:cause of mi age

peanut735 wrote:because I kno someone

You seem to type at about a 3rd grade level. Know your place.

Me using texting lingo is completly allowed and acceptable (plus spelling has almost nothing to do with reading)so I thought I would tell you that your argument is invalid. But I can sort of understand. You most likely abhor bad grammer and sentence structure. Also, I KNEW someone was going to troll on me about this! I was right.

I just LOVE the way you left out the part about trolling... real mature. give an argument without all the details
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!

Postby Masterius » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:13 pm

@Peanut:

Actually, texting lingo is not allowed.

Rule 1) Chatroom it ain't.
A forum is different from a chatroom. Chatrooms are more real-time, making time the essence. A forum is not very real-time. You don't have to post in as short a time as possible. That means there is no real excuse for poor written works, unless English isn't your first language, then you're partially excused.

http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=628
Sundered Sisters: a PPG fanfic
Last Update: 03/31/2012

comments and critiques welcomed

Image Image Image

Postby peanut735 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Masterius wrote:@Peanut:

Actually, texting lingo is not allowed.

Rule 1) Chatroom it ain't.
A forum is different from a chatroom. Chatrooms are more real-time, making time the essence. A forum is not very real-time. You don't have to post in as short a time as possible. That means there is no real excuse for poor written works, unless English isn't your first language, then you're partially excused.

http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=628

WHAT!! OMG THANK YOU!! I AM SOO SORRY IM NEW (SORT OF) AND I DIDNT KNOW THERE WER RULES!!!! BUT U SORTA GET MI ARGUMENT THAT INNOCENT IS BEING IMMATURE PICKING ON ME, RIGHT? (sorry if the caps bother u or it sounds childish) its not that english is a 2nd language, its that at school when i say something i get bullied. (you know that girl who doesnt talk much and sits alone? thats me) ive just decided to not call, or text or talk to people from or @ school unless necessary.
Go Nerdfighters!
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!

Postby Gato » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Don't be a smart ass. Learn your place.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby dizdman102293 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Dude if your trying to be scary you have to change your avatar it goes against you in that regard. :twisted:

Postby Masterius » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:51 pm

dizdman102293 wrote:Dude if your trying to be scary you have to change your avatar it goes against you in that regard. :twisted:

::laughs and nods::

Image Image Image

Postby Gato » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:27 pm

No, I'm not trying to be scary, I'm trying to inform you noobs how things work around here. I'm trying to save your asses from being ripped to shreds by Bloodlord.

Postby Masterius » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Gato wrote:No, I'm not trying to be scary, I'm trying to inform you noobs how things work around here. I'm trying to save your asses from being ripped to shreds by Bloodlord.

I'm guessing that the concept of good-natured teasing is foreign. :(

If you like I'll sharpen up my tanto and commit seppuku to atone for my jocularity.

Image Image Image

Postby Gato » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:22 am

I do not enjoy being made fun of. I dealt with enough of that bullshit in high school, and I will not tolerate it in a forum setting where I choose to relax. Don't like it? Tough shit. Now get the fuck out of the dead topic.

Postby Masterius » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:47 am

Gato wrote:I do not enjoy being made fun of. I dealt with enough of that bullshit in high school, and I will not tolerate it in a forum setting where I choose to relax. Don't like it? Tough shit.

S'okay. I'll keep this in mind for future reference. And up to this point I was fine with your comments. However:

Gato wrote:Now get the fuck out of the dead topic.

I don't know where you get off assuming you can dictate just what, or where, or when I, or anyone else, posts, or judge whether or not a topic is 'dead'. You're neither an admin nor a mod. Those have the right to dictate.

You want to land on me for offending your sensibilities or mental/emotional baggage? Have at it. But don't you dare stand up on a soapbox and attempt ordering me about.

Image Image Image

Postby Gato » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:10 am

It's the rule. When the new page comes out you're supposed to stop posting in the topic of the old page. Which this is. Again I say to you, learn your place.

Postby Masterius » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:27 am

Gato wrote:It's the rule. When the new page comes out you're supposed to stop posting in the topic of the old page. Which this is.

I like rules. Which is why before I even join or apply to a site I read the applicable rules. Which is what I did for here, too. But I'm human, and have made mistakes so, just in case, I re-read the Global Forum Rules (http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=628) and I can't find anything remotely close to "When the new page comes out you're supposed to stop posting in the topic of the old page."

I'm not trying to be an ass, or just stir up trouble or bad feelings. But would you mind pointing out to me where in the forum rules this particular rule is located? Chances are if I've missed this one I've overlooked others.

Image Image Image

Postby Gato » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:46 am

I'm not either. In regards to your previous post, I was mostly upset, and wasn't trying to order you around, you seem to have a relatively clear head on your shoulders. I first heard about not posting in an old thread from Bloodlord, and just assumed it was a written rule, considering it was coming from Bloodlord.

Though, when you think about it, it does make sense. Why would you continue a discussion in an old topic when there's a new one for each page?

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!