New The League Comic: "Act II - 39"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:58 am

Go check out the new The League comic!

Re: New The League Comic:

Postby Mathias » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:35 pm

I have no idea what they're talking about. :|

Postby MantidMantisMichael » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Mathias wrote:I have no idea what they're talking about. :|

Well my good chap let me give you a quick synopsis!

After we were introduced to our trio of tiny travelers running though the motions of acquiring treasure and "glassing" certain objectives(all of which appear to be unrelated). Eventually we find them attempting to decode an ancient and horrible tome. The only man with the cognation and pluck to do so was Dr. Whately H. Olson, who we had seen succumb to the powerfully peculiar persona of the entity of within the "book"- Alsurr Ga. Before our trio could reprimand the repulsive rogue, they were set upon a band of mysterious mechanical malcontents sent by a nameless nefarious ne'er-do-well! Narrowly surviving this encounter our heroes decide to seek council with Eccentric Ninja at his secluded post, Station House Azul. After the treacherous tale of a traitor formerly within their ranks the station house suddenly succumbs to a siege. Sacrificing himself- and his phylactery, Eccentric destroys an entire company of clockwork combatants allowing our trio to escape. A plan was then hatched to abscond to the ninjas base of operations - The Grand Bastion - but due to a gaffe on the part of the now dead doctor, the trio were tele-displaced into Sersha- half a world away from their intended destination.

With the timeshape trickling down and the looming threat of a deviant devoted to the destruction of the League, the trio made plans to find a secluded cell of their kin; Station House Ahmar, and ally with them to safely send a message to The Grand Bastion and thusly to all of their operatives. Unfortunately, a dead lead, a missing artifact, and the failure of diplomacy results in the ninjas calling the fury of the vast, vane and vindictive Dipteran Empire. Finding a map of a failed Dipteran annex of the Station House, our trio traveled into the Juari Oasis and found their comrades. But the shadow of imminent attack cut any happy reunion short. A plan was drawn up to draw the attention of the bulk of the Dipteran and Grey Ninja forces into the tangle of the oasis, while the rather feline Well Dressed's Wife attempts to climb into the Dipteran command center and slit the commanders throat - throwing all the Dipteran commanders into a state of chaos and vie for power to fill the now empty spot of commander, allowing the ninjas enough time to abscond.

That's about all that is happening at the moment- and if you have been playing very close attention to what I have just told you, I have just given you a rather sly secret sending of many things to come in my message.

Postby Mathias » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:51 am

Thanks a lot! You sure are alliterative.

Return to Comic Updates and News!