Encore!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:43 pm

BeeAre: MORE French? Looks like Dexter's gonna have to change the password again.

DMajorBoss: Hmm...blonde powerhouse kickin' it up in French...oh yeah, I'm smilin' big right now!

Bleedman: Bubbles would make a fine sister-in-law.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Encore!

Postby KeokiVI » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Haha! Made me lol. Nice job again.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Ahh, so that's what BR meant all that time ago when he said Bubbles's and Dexter's relation would be somewhat altered... Should make for an interesting plot device later.

Postby daviso452 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 pm

I love this. I love it I love it I love it. Dexter and bubbles become like siblings. Does this mean she'll be destroying his lab? Nah, doubt it. I do wish to see how their relationship unfolds!

BUT IT BETTER NOT GET IN THE WAY OF DEXTER AND BLOSSOM! THAT IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!

Have a nice day!

Postby konata50 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:42 pm

i see something of a pantyshot not enough though :) nice kills
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Bubbles gracefully dances with elagance along with a side of kick ass.

Postby Superior Light » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:35 pm

bubbles is the muscle...haha

Postby Superior Light » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:39 pm

contact lense?! who lost them...ohh i remember Bubbles used to wear those gigantic glasses before...haha

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:52 am

And Courage can help too.
But I like it that Dexter now also has some contact with the other girls instead of only Blossom and Olga
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Sarahbark » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:18 am

My brother was reading over my shoulder and said "Are those supposed to be Sailor Moon referances?"
I laughed my ass off and explained that they where ballet terms XD

Anyway, I EFFING LOVE THIS PAGE. That is all I can say--no Supernatural referances, no Doctor Who referances, nothing. And that is a first.
Can't wait for the next page.
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby PPGDnew » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:45 am

she really does look like dee-dee plus her personality and dance moves.... uh oh Dexter might change his mind about dating blossom and spend more time with the "successor" of his sister!!! :eek: :Bubbles: :Dexter: ....... :shock:

Postby exelion_redemption » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:49 am

doutfull, love is a powerfull thing, never forget that, the thing that interests me, is earlier, the white haired girls so called dad sead she was a powerpuff girl, or something like that, then blossom sead they lost a sister, im connecting the pieces but im not 100% shure yet, could it b theyre sister or am i juss crazy lol

Postby Lerianis » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:57 am

Awesome new page here. Yeah, Bubbles is apparently channeling DeeDee at the moment.

Postby Magicwaterz » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 am

Alors, it is ballet dancing time s'il vous plaît!

Bubble's dance movements have exquisite taste... She dances so elegantly like an aroma of spices, harmonizing with each other... Despite all the bugs around Bubbles and Courage, they both unite each other forming a sweet and sour flavor in the dish, balancing out the bitterness around it. In short, they have Good Taste!!!
Beware of anger meltdowns

"子どもね" - Iris

Vagueness is definitely vague...

"If he's here then he'd 'doom' us!" - Emily

Become one with mother Russia, da?
--
My Comics:
Plants vs Zombies: http://magicwaterz16.deviantart.com/gallery/29338219
Pyramid Chief Anubis: http://magicwaterz16.deviantart.com/gallery/33588465

Postby UnquestionableNinja » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:39 am

exelion_redemption wrote:doutfull, love is a powerfull thing, never forget that, the thing that interests me, is earlier, the white haired girls so called dad sead she was a powerpuff girl, or something like that, then blossom said they lost a sister, im connecting the pieces but im not 100% shure yet, could it b theyre sister or am i juss crazy lol

Nah, the dead sister the powerpuff's were referring to was Bunny, a powerpuff that was chemically unstable on the inside because the girls put bad stuff in a flask and mixed it with chemical X, forming bunny. She later blew up though because of her unstableness. The only way Bell could be Bunny is if Him is working with Bell's father and somehow re-created Bunny to be Bell, but the color schemes wouldn't make sense.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 am

UnquestionableNinja wrote:
exelion_redemption wrote:doutfull, love is a powerfull thing, never forget that, the thing that interests me, is earlier, the white haired girls so called dad sead she was a powerpuff girl, or something like that, then blossom said they lost a sister, im connecting the pieces but im not 100% shure yet, could it b theyre sister or am i juss crazy lol

Nah, the dead sister the powerpuff's were referring to was Bunny, a powerpuff that was chemically unstable on the inside because the girls put bad stuff in a flask and mixed it with chemical X, forming bunny. She later blew up though because of her unstableness. The only way Bell could be Bunny is if Him is working with Bell's father and somehow re-created Bunny to be Bell, but the color schemes wouldn't make sense.

plus Bunny might reappear as a normal ppg and than could kind of get mad like hulk or something (at least that is what i think after seeing some character art)
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby kawaiibubbles » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:27 am

Sarahbark wrote:My brother was reading over my shoulder and said "Are those supposed to be Sailor Moon referances?"
I laughed my ass off and explained that they where ballet terms XD

Anyway, I EFFING LOVE THIS PAGE. That is all I can say--no Supernatural referances, no Doctor Who referances, nothing. And that is a first.
Can't wait for the next page.

hey hook your brother up with some sailor moon if he's that interested! lol
hey i bet you were thinking if only the doctor could see this he's be like "Whoa! this is getting interesting!"
I LOVE THIS PAGE!!!!!!
Last edited by BeeAre on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: read the rules, avoid posting using colored text.
Aren't i just the cutest at that age? it's so good to be young!
Teehee

Postby toacokalockadaka » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:17 pm

And then we find out that Dexter has a sister complex and really wants Bubbles but doesn't realize it at first. LOVE TRIANGLE!!! (God, I hope this doesn't happen)

But I agree with everyone who's saying that Dexter would want to spend more time with Bubbles because of this page right here, it would make sense. Imagine Bubbles walking into Dexter's lab completely on her own and she see's something shiny, or worse, a button. Bubbles isn't really known for her ability to control herself around cute things and shiny objects. Unfortunately for Dexter, he has a lot of shiny things in his laboratory.

Postby SPF » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:25 pm

I imagine Dexter and Blossom in the lab, but then Bubbles says "Oooh, what does this button do?"
And then...
CHAOS!!!
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby Sycros D4 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Dexter:

"Mother of God..."

Postby SageGod101 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Bubbles has a very good style of Dancing as well as her French!
Remember if it ain't funny it ain't worth JACK!

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Bubbles is the only muscle currently available. She comes with Grace and a side of Courage. Actually, their teamwork reminds me of Bell and Gir. I see Dark-Light Counterparts, and (shock!) Blossom isn't involved although her nemesis, Bell, is.

I don't see Dexter's sister complex going quite so far that he'd start trying to get close to Bubbles in such a manner. People have already been saying he's in a triangle with Olga (something about sisters, no?) but I doubt they have such a connection. I suspect Bleedman just likes drawing him in such situations.

Apparently when DeeDee taught Dexter the Way of the DeeDee she didn't include 'Improvisation.' That's a shame, really. But imagining Dexter trying to act like DeeDee... no, it's just too much. He'll just have to ask Bubbles to do it after all... but what does improvising have to do with what's in the room? Or getting into it?

Dex is right that this isn't his lab, but it is a venue that's chock full of scienc-y science fair projects. Including, I would assume, one by Phineas and Ferb, and possibly Baljeet... and Thadeus and Thor, perhaps. One would hope the Teen Genius would be able to make something from those parts, assuming they were not absorbed by the Cluster.
A Page Flipper

Postby Hazardous Harry » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:17 pm

I read this comic with great approval. :grin:
"Better to live one day as a lion, than a hundred years as a sheep." -Italian Proverb

"Endure and Prevail." -Motto of Polish Hussars

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:I've done a lot, drunk or not lol

Location: I come from the Land Down Under! Where women glow and men plunder!

Postby ShadowBallet » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:27 pm

haha Blond Power :mrgreen:

Postby BeeAre » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:29 pm

yeesh, guys. Dexter is not going to try and size Bubbles up romantically. That would imply he has tried to size up his sister romantically.

Like. Some of you guys who spend too much time watching shit from Japan might find that engrossing, but I believe I already mentioned that I'm not going to make PpGD an offshoot of Grim Tales, and having weird pseudo-incest would be one of those things that would make the stories too similar. :P

But think about it: If someone you cared about died, and someone you met was like that person, wouldn't it be worth it to you to try and be friends with this new person, so you might understand the person who left you a little better?
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!