TITLE CENSORED BY SOPA

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: TITLE CENSORED BY SOPA

Postby mosama » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:30 am

Check out the new Satans Excrement comic or SOPAs GONNA GET YOU!

A kid on my deviant art was confused and asked me what was happening in the last panel of this page. I didnt have the heart to tell them.

BIG NEWS this week! Besides the fact that SOPA is probably going to have us all publicly executed because of all the copyrighted material in bleedmans comics and sharkrobots merchandise, which im not even sweating cuz my ass was already gonna get indefinitely detained thanks to the NDAA, SOMETHING NEW FOR ALL YOU SNAFU LOVERS IS HERE! A Snafu Facebook page! Please support this website and any of the comics on it by liking us on Facebook! It helps spread the love of SNAFU and gives all of you non-snafu-forum-members an easier way to comment on our works and give us feedback.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Lord Frieza » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:35 pm

...Well, I totally called that song!... But there were no dancing asians... Or dancing at all, besides the sexual assault fromt he singer... Hmm...

I think it's time to introduce the Satan's Excrement Drinking Game! Take a shot every time you see something sexual!

Okay, okay, I drunk!!! *Hic*
Planet Pawner

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Zibee looks like she's in ecstasy.. I would be if I was dancing with a singer I really like.. Haha

I am wondering.. What IS happening in the last panel? I'm so curious now.. Like George!

EDiT: Wait.. That's not Zibee.. Ooops. Haha

Also a couple of other questions: Is he(singer) puking on her/him(horned person)? ... and is he having some fun times with her/him?
Last edited by Rawrtastic5000 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby mosama » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Frieza wrote:...Well, I totally called that song!... But there were no dancing asians... Or dancing at all, besides the sexual assault fromt he singer... Hmm...

I think it's time to introduce the Satan's Excrement Drinking Game! Take a shot every time you see something sexual!

Okay, okay, I drunk!!! *Hic*

That would be the most extreme drinking game ever created! I would cause so many deaths!!! People would be drinking themselves to death left and right. ALL IN THE NAME OF SATANS EXCREMENT SEX.

Rawrtastic5000 wrote:Zibee looks like she's in ecstasy.. I would be if I was dancing with a singer I really like.. Haha

I am wondering.. What IS happening in the last panel? I'm so curious now.. Like George!

EDiT: Wait.. That's not Zibee.. Ooops. Haha

Also a couple of other questions: Is he(singer) puking on her/him(horned person)? ... and is he having some fun times with her/him?

lol yea that isnt zibee, its a different demon.
HMMMMMM how to describe whats happening in the last panel... how do i put this lightly...
I would say, they're having a fun time while hes splashing orgasm juices all over him. Oh god. that was even worse then whats happening.

HES VOMITING. Thats better.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Replying to Mosama: Vomiting orgasm juices.. Yucky, yet so funny.. lol

I'm surprised that I know what orgasm juices is.. Being homeschooled and all that shiz. I guess I know from the interwebs?

(Graduated last year)
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby Shinigami Grimson » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:19 pm

At least this one ran. Not like that damn fetus at the entrance. He should feel honored to be an accessory to the Zibee!
Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End

Return to Comic Updates and News!