Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:55 am

BeeAre: The clever thing is, if Dexter remembers his syntaxe Fran├žaise
grammaticale, they will NOT be able to Du it. Au man!

DMajorBoss: Is this all we can say?

Re: Just Du It

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:59 am

Ah, l'ironie

Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:34 am

Omlette Du Fromage? It's like the ONLY thing dexter knows in French lol, I'll admit, you bringing that back made me smile.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:48 am

FRENCH WORD....IT ALL I COULD SAY....GOOD ONE... lol

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:30 am

I hope he didn't do like I do sometimes - type it in so fast you misspell it and the *s don't make that obvious! >.<

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:51 am

Childhood Memories.You sir brought them back to me. :happy:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:39 am

That was hilarious. Brings back good childhood memories.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:01 am

aw I feel like a child once again XD :mrgreen:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Hey, Dexter's on Facebook...

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:39 pm

The answer is Omlette Du Formage for the Security Question XD

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:50 pm

SageGod101 wrote:The answer is Omlette Du Formage for the Security Question XD

Computer Voice: Access Denied.

I know it's right but I simply loved what happened.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Man, I loved that episode lol

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:58 pm

It's alll you can sayyyy, It's allll you can saaaaay! Timeless episode.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Lol everyone got the childhood reference xD

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:39 pm

This was the first French phrase I learned :D
Oh, the memories.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Yeah!! Dexter is going to join the fight of Blossom, Bell, Buttercup and Samantha unless he's only going to get Blossom and get out of there.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Love the reference. I betcha he's gettin that giant robot guy. (I know the name of the mech but not the guy and I'm too lazy to look it up)

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 am

It's coop and I feel stupid for asking but who is the girl dexter is with in the room I forget her name

Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:48 am

wow.. omellay du fromage.
XD wow this brings back so much memories :/

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Yarin wrote:It's coop and I feel stupid for asking but who is the girl dexter is with in the room I forget her name
Olga?

Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:47 pm

C'est tout ce que vous pouvez dire(that's all you can say for french).

to me, that never gets old.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Bleedman wrote:BeeAre: The clever thing is, if Dexter remembers his syntaxe Fran├žaise
grammaticale, they will NOT be able to Du it. Au man!

DMajorBoss: Is this all we can say?

Hey. I hope the Person who is making the PPGD comic could keep on making them cuz I love it so much :D. I hope de ter and blossom go out soon and then break up. So then the 3 PPG can goo out with the 3 RRB that would be so epic and totally awesome :D cya
Last edited by BeeAre on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: hello, newbie. i have erased your empty quote post and combined them. please read the rules if you plan on posting ever, so you don't double post again. thank you!

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:17 pm

ppgdfan001 wrote:Hey. I hope the Person who is making the PPGD comic could keep on making them cuz I love it so much :D. I hope de ter and blossom go out soon and then break up. So then the 3 PPG can goo out with the 3 RRB that would be so epic and totally awesome :D cya

Eh...no. But I do wish Dex was with Olga instead ): I mean, I love the Dex and Blossom couple but I love the Dex and Olga couple even more ):

By the way, what Dexter episode was that? I guess I missed it in my own childhood ):

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Dude great comic. I really like it. Also just wondering when do you or whoever posts these update them. Also I'm writing my own Grim Tales Story and if you could hand me some pointers for the storyline. Im thinking of a story that takes place right before Afterbirth but after Gt: WHAM.

Thanks!
GrimJr._1234567890

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:01 pm

There used to be a concrete schedule for uploads, but now it just appears that when the page is finished it goes up. Also, Bleedman does not read this forum, or write the comics. He has writers who do post here, so if you'd like some pointers you'd be better taking it up with them, if you can even get them to give you the time. I imagine they get a lot of PMs about wanting tips for fanfics or wanting ideas injected into the comics.
Topic locked