Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:21 pm

I sure do like seeing these types of crossovers between the diffrent comics. On another note does anybody other than me think that making a comic based off the teen titans cartoon would be cool( i could't get over how awsome the artwork was for raven in the previous post)

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:38 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:>_> I actually have lots of friends. it's threw the Internet I don't care how I sound nor how I come off. I don't see myself as rude. but what people decide to see if fine by me.


It's "through", not threw.
The way you say things on the Internet can be thought of as rude. And when you curse, someone might take it personally. Clammer down.

Bleed probably won't have the time for something like that.

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Totally do. And as for who it might have been, I was thinking Mandy was also an option. I mean, she does seem to have a thing for sleeping with guys with power. But, bleed has a way of throwing twists upon twists. Notice how confused Mimi looked when she was grabbed? Wonder what that meant? (If anything.)

Can't wait for the next one!

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:01 pm

kitsunemaru wrote:Totally do. And as for who it might have been, I was thinking Mandy was also an option. I mean, she does seem to have a thing for sleeping with guys with power. But, bleed has a way of throwing twists upon twists. Notice how confused Mimi looked when she was grabbed? Wonder what that meant? (If anything.)

Can't wait for the next one!


you have a point in that.

that woult be genius and can be possible cause she stil is a super hero and save anyone who need help.

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Maybe because she had her eyes closed she didn't expect her mother to hold her like that.

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Wait...WHO IS THE FATHER D: Dex don't have black hair! Dose anyone in his family have black hair?! baaaah! Now I wanna see the next page...curse cliffhangers yet also <3 them.

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:53 pm

This is a long time coming, but couldn't Mimi's eyes just be a reflection of the same shape of the sparkle coming off of Blossom's glasses? o.O;

Just saying.

Oh I hope a new page comes by soon. Then we can start shredding each other again regarding a whole new subject! -unless everyone is going to keep talking about Blossom being the traitor? I hope these questions are answered in the next page. I feel like we've been talking about Momma's and Traitors for forever. <w <;

Though speculation is great! ... is the new page here yet? No? Darn.

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:54 pm

The father is HIM.
People should read the pages before in a topic.

I agree with the reflection theory, Ell.

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Oh Lord. Really? Who's the father? ... that's a toughy. It could be anyone.

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 pm

I like your sarcasm(?).
Last edited by CinCire on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:29 pm

wow! i mean WOW
i had really thought that Raven was her mother o_o

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:53 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:God, was everyone so shocked? It's Blossom woopie du. Now let's all celebrate a new year to come.


Indeed we should specially me: About an hour ago I found out my older brother's friend is friends with Bleedman himself so that actually puts me at one step closer to meeting him maybe I could get his autograph one day I also found out where Bleedman gets his character's from or sort of he didn't tell me much but I don't plan on saying it here but I'm planning to on my fanpage an amazing thing to find out huh? I was shocked oh and I uh now know Bleedman's true name I feel like a stalker:
http://bleedman.webs.com/

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Basinox wrote:
kitsunemaru wrote:Totally do. And as for who it might have been, I was thinking Mandy was also an option. I mean, she does seem to have a thing for sleeping with guys with power. But, bleed has a way of throwing twists upon twists. Notice how confused Mimi looked when she was grabbed? Wonder what that meant? (If anything.)

Can't wait for the next one!


you have a point in that.

that woult be genius and can be possible cause she stil is a super hero and save anyone who need help.


that's true but then why would it be called "Mother Arrive"?so many questions-well done Bleedman!
clap clap clap

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 pm

His name is Vinson Ngo. That's not really stalkerish.
Also, watch with the double posting.

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 pm

CinCire wrote:
favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:>_> I actually have lots of friends. it's threw the Internet I don't care how I sound nor how I come off. I don't see myself as rude. but what people decide to see if fine by me.


It's "through", not threw.
The way you say things on the Internet can be thought of as rude. And when you curse, someone might take it personally. Clammer down.

Bleed probably won't have the time for something like that.


Thank you CinCire :)

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 pm

My theory...although its probably been said...
Dexter was somehow killed or wounded and Him came to Blossom with a deal...which knowing devil figures and the like; always have "fine print" in their deals that backfire on the ...dealie?...
so if blossom IS the traitor, it could have been a spur of the moment decision that she regrets...destroying megaville and sticking her with a kid

/endtheory


That my friend, makes sense. We have seen (those of us who checks out his devianart from time to time) sketches of a dark Dexter, and if i remember it right wikipedia said that it's possible that a dark dexter will make an appearance in GT soon. So if he died, Blossom made a deal with Him and since she clearly didn't read the fine printed, the drawback was that he became evil.

Also, I just realized that if that is true than Dexter may be the one who kills Blossom. He has all the needed facts on Blossom, knows her secrets and more important: he knows her weaknesses, whatever that may be.

One question needs to be answered though; If blossom made a deal with him, then Dexters soul had to be in hell. The question: Why did Dexter go to hell and not heaven?

My guess: all scientist are evil! :D:D:D

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 pm

CinCire: It's not that I dont like my avatar, it's just that I have a specific one I would like to use...
And I'm sorry for double posting... I didn't know...

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:13 pm

I have the avatar as my avatar now, everyone happy now? Not? Ahh what do i care?

Anyway, I saw that someone mentioned that Blossom is wearing Dexter's glasses - that's not true. It's in fact her own glasses she used in the series on cartoon network.

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Markulin wrote:I have the avatar as my avatar now, everyone happy now? Not? Ahh what do i care?

Anyway, I saw that someone mentioned that Blossom is wearing Dexter's glasses - that's not true. It's in fact her own glasses she used in the series on cartoon network.


Wasn't it Bubbles that wore the glasses?

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:19 pm

It's fine, dude. I'll edit this with a way to edit your avatar in a bit.

OKAY SO:
Go to User Control Lank, then to Profile, then go to Edit Profile.

We got that already, Mark, but thanks for the cool info. It was Bubbles, who learned she had laser vision.
Last edited by CinCire on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Hm...I wonder...

Maybe Mimi is like the RRB :?

Does anyone remeber this episode ?

=>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYCKYrtZbm0<<=

Let me explain:

Mimi is Dex&Bloss daughter and died ( I just said "if" )

For some reasons, HIM took Mimi from the underworld and made a few changes with her

So then , Mimi became HIM's daughter ( !? )

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Where would Blossom fit in that theory?

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:24 pm

What are you talking about? How would they fit in this theory?

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Markulin wrote:
I have the avatar as my avatar now, everyone happy now? Not? Ahh what do i care?

Anyway, I saw that someone mentioned that Blossom is wearing Dexter's glasses - that's not true. It's in fact her own glasses she used in the series on cartoon network.


Wasn't it Bubbles that wore the glasses?


Oh my bad, it was bubbles who was wearing the glasses! Fuck now I'm going to hell for getting my facts all messed upp... do you think dexters soul is good at chess?

Re: Mother Arrive

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Where would Blossom fit in that theory?

What are you talking about? How would they fit in this theory?


excuse me... :unsure:

If u don't get it than ignore what I said...

In case of Blossom , she made a deal with HIM to bring Mimi back to live ( Every mother love their children very much )

Does it fit now ? :unsure:
Last edited by Nigi on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Topic locked