Super Suburb Chix

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Super Suburb Chix

Postby mosama » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:14 pm

Checking out the new Satans Excrement comic will increase your chances of getting raped by jimmy from MSI a good 3%!

You can listen to the song thats being played in this page on my tumblr! And if you like what you hear you can pickup the left rights album in a dirty alley full of bums and aborted fetuses. Or iTunes.
NEW YEARS EVE is tomorrow! My new years resolution is to resist violently stabbing anyone to death. So if I have to stab anyone to death I have to do it adorably. Let me know what YOUR new years resolution is in the comment section BELOW *cliche youtube duche gesture*

And don’t forget to catch the latest satans excrement and stds on my DeviantArt!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Exodis » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:33 am

Mosama, what the hell is with you in showing hidden dicks all around the comic. Example, the singer has a dick squirtin white "ectoplasm", also the same for the guitarist, with the guitar (is that even a fuckin guitar) squirtin as well. Also, the stage is shaped as... a dick. The hell's with you and dicks?! For you, here's what you plan on the next comic: "DICKS DICKS DICK DICKS DICKS DICK, some guys here, DICKS DICK DICKS DICKS! And we're done... oh wait, I forgot DDDDIIIICCCCKKKKSSSS!!!!" End of Line.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby mosama » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:52 pm

exodis6 wrote:Mosama, what the hell is with you in showing hidden dicks all around the comic. Example, the singer has a dick squirtin white "ectoplasm", also the same for the guitarist, with the guitar (is that even a fuckin guitar) squirtin as well. Also, the stage is shaped as... a dick. The hell's with you and dicks?! For you, here's what you plan on the next comic: "DICKS DICKS DICK DICKS DICKS DICK, some guys here, DICKS DICK DICKS DICKS! And we're done... oh wait, I forgot DDDDIIIICCCCKKKKSSSS!!!!" End of Line.

DICKS! dicks dicks dicks Dick's, dicks dicks. You see, dicks dicks dicks dick dickety dick. E = MCdick.

The above, when translated to english from dick language means, You see, the original title of the comic was 'erection affection' so i felt the need to add some dicks. And my art is always very naturally phallic. I dont do it on purpose sometimes the dicks just cumm.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:37 am

@exidus: I was like that at first, but then I realized that it's awesome. So, I guess it all depends on the person and their tastes in that kind of art.

P.S. I'm not sure if I spelt your name right.
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby CherieBits » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:25 am

This comic just down right makes me laugh. XD

Postby Lord Frieza » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Oh, so you speak the dick language too, mosama? Or should I say... Dick dick, dick dick dick dick dicks dick, dickdick? Dick's dick dick dick-dick dick dick! DICKS!!! Dicks dick dickdick!
Planet Pawner

Postby mosama » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:22 pm

CherieBits wrote:This comic just down right makes me laugh. XD

Thankyou! I'm happy for any sort of emotion though. Even if it made people angry and suicidal :D

Frieza wrote:Oh, so you speak the dick language too, mosama? Or should I say... Dick dick, dick dick dick dick dicks dick, dickdick? Dick's dick dick dick-dick dick dick! DICKS!!! Dicks dick dickdick!

OH MY! Long have I awaited to meet another who speaks the dick!
DICKETY DICK DICK DIcKkky dick! dick dIck dicky dickoo! :(

translation:
when will google translate accept us as a real language and add us to their system! :(
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Tara » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Owww, it will increase just a 3%? :(
I'm reading it anyway! Aaaaand...I'm loving this comic more and more <3
-Oh, you had a bad day? Did you die?
-Well, I got shoot.
-...But DID YOU DIE?
Screwing in moderation.

Postby mosama » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:58 am

Tara wrote:Owww, it will increase just a 3%? :(
I'm reading it anyway! Aaaaand...I'm loving this comic more and more <3

Yea I figured all it would take is 3% and people would flock in!
and thankyou! I think this is one of those webcomics that gradually gets better and better because stuff slowly starts to make more and more sense.
mosama.tumblr.com

Return to Comic Updates and News!