The Golem's Greeting

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Golem's Greeting

Postby Encryptica » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Erm.. I know many of us thought it but...

BOOM HEADSHOT!
I didn't go crazy cause you're all mad...
I went a little MAD cause you're all crazy!

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Oh my... It almost looks as if Raven is trying to tear the golem's head clean off. He looks like a rock/fire type, so she should probably be using surf on him.

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:24 am

All I have to say now about the Golem being hit now is...
POW Right in the Kisser!

Postby lilkillervamps » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:15 am

dude what's up with snafu

Postby lilkillervamps » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:35 am

i can't open picture

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:53 pm

wonder3 wrote:I don't speak for everyone but the average person would cry if they thought someone who helped them out died and who would trust a giant rock monster to say the truth at first.

As for why the Golem did not refer to Him directly is becuase he does not like serving his current master.

Anyone else notice no spell this time Raven is either more powerful or did the spell incantation while Irwin and Hoss were being tortured. This goes to show even heroes know when a a battle should be fought or friends abandoned. :twisted:

Raven doesnt always have to use her incantation to use her powers. its only when she does use it her spell is alot more powerful and considering what she could have done and what she did do i doubt she actually complete the incantation at all.
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby Dr_Hardman » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:14 pm

o.O

Is she... on the top of that Huge golen's penis?!?

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:41 pm

No she's not, as rock golems do not posses the need or ability to procreate sexually. It's just your (and others') overactive imagination/s suggesting that. My concerns run along a different line.

Like where the Hell did HIM go?
A Page Flipper

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:08 pm

^ That is the smartest thing anyone has asked since this page came out.

Postby lukeape » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Surprised no ones mentioned this yet but, I think that her greatest fear that she is being forced to relive is seeing everyone who protected her die, if it isn't then something really bad is gonna happen soon...

and I really need to sleep its 00:02 here, still worth it though.

Postby Ethan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Is Mimi riding the Golem's boner? :|

Postby REAPER101 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:49 am

just like what they used to say in the old country
"if you can't beat them hit them with a freaking big ass rock"

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:07 am

lukeape wrote:Surprised no ones mentioned this yet but, I think that her greatest fear that she is being forced to relive is seeing everyone who protected her die, if it isn't then something really bad is gonna happen soon...

and I really need to sleep its 00:02 here, still worth it though.

People have mentioned that. Several times. Just not on this current page because it's been covered before.
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby chronofox » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:09 am

The golem arises to offer everyone some sshrooooooms!

Postby Baka-Fool » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:48 pm

So, I wonder why does Him wants Mimi anyways? Why did he chose her.
"Optimistic wishes usually don't come true." - Triela (Gunslinger Girls)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Various Characters

Postby Imosa » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Baka-Fool wrote:So, I wonder why does Him wants Mimi anyways? Why did he chose her.
Well, Mimi is Him's daughter. However why he needs her at all is yet to be seen. I expect that will be revealed in WHAM.

Postby stratus » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:14 pm

they should go after "HIM" since hes the one causing all this. the lava rock golem is not even interested in fighting.

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Oh my... It almost looks as if Raven is trying to tear the golem's head clean off. He looks like a rock/fire type, so she should probably be using surf on him.

raven should use a max potion on irwin

Postby Imosa » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:38 pm

stratus wrote:they should go after "HIM" since hes the one causing all this. the lava rock golem is not even interested in fighting.
Note that everyone may not have heard the Golem so they may still think he wants to harm Mimi. However, it wouldn't matter. Since Irwin and Hoss are down, and Raven is injured, the team's strategy is probably retreat, which means taking Mimi back. However, even that wouldn't matter. The fact is that raven is protective of Mimi and Mimi has just been picked up by a creature which has proven itself violent, Raven is pretty justified in her attacking the Golem.

Him isn't an immediate threat here. He could be charging towards them on a chariot drawn by the 4 horseman and he wouldn't be an immediate threat. He doesn't have any of them mates in his clutches and I'm guessing team mates come first in this group.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Ah, Night at the Museum. You will always be average, but still amusing.

Anywho, rock golems. Yeah. They don't last long usually.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Not a bad page. I'm not impressed by Raven's boobs, could have been better.

In consideration, yes, the Golem poses the first critical threat. Him on the other hand, is sort of out of range, and doesn't pose a threat at this time. Remember, the team's main objective was to keep Mimi safe.

So what happened to Hoss? Is he dead, or is there another golem?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Imosa » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Blood Lord wrote:So what happened to Hoss? Is he dead, or is there another golem?
Actually Hoss can be seen in panel 3, slumped over in the Golem's hand.

I had a thought. I don't intend to get much information about how Megaville fell into ruin or how it is that this band survived. So if this story of the lost heros will be as short as we were told. Someone should totally write a fanfic explaining their lives up until this point.

Postby shadownerd221 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Fan fic for this plot? I have to say I've seen alot of fics of GT and PPGD in FF.Net. Many try to have an original storyline for both series to be related but they end up confusing people by adding their own OCs or by having certain characters die. Yet it is not a bad idea, but won't they need approveval by Bleedman, BeeAre, or Grids?

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Imosa wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:So what happened to Hoss? Is he dead, or is there another golem?
Actually Hoss can be seen in panel 3, slumped over in the Golem's hand.

Ah, now I see him. Thank you. I hope he isn't dead (though he probably is); I like him.

Imosa wrote:I had a thought. I don't intend to get much information about how Megaville fell into ruin or how it is that this band survived. So if this story of the lost heros will be as short as we were told. Someone should totally write a fanfic explaining their lives up until this point.

This.

shadownerd221 wrote:Fan fic for this plot? I have to say I've seen alot of fics of GT and PPGD in FF.Net. Many try to have an original storyline for both series to be related but they end up confusing people by adding their own OCs or by having certain characters die. Yet it is not a bad idea, but won't they need approveval by Bleedman, BeeAre, or Grids?

Not really. Unless authors specifically say no one can write fics on their ideas than as long as you cite them it's fine (at least on FF.net). And (correct me if I'm wrong) this isn't copywrited, so there wouldn't be any legal ramifications anyway.
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby konata50 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:17 am

Napoleon wrote:Is it just me or does it look like Mimi is sitting on the tip of that rock monster's... nether region? O_o

Also, mastery is obv sandy claw. I am pretty sure he is the master, consider how things turned out, I am double sure.

looks weird. anyway i cant wait to see How Mandy Grim and Danny fight HIM if the worlds total of heros Could not do it i cant see how they will still Mimi used Rock Throw it's not very Effective
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby StormPunk » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:06 am

tho rly u think SNAFU will put in Skull Master?

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!