Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Officer K-9

Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:02 pm

McGruff would always take a bite out of crime but not Courage.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:06 am

Hmm...Well played, Courage. He is the best dog that I ever set MY eyes on.
BTW he looks adorable in that K-9 suit

Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:57 am

I want a people whistle.... but one like for dogs it makes em run in circles going bat crap crazy while I have ear plugs giggling. I already know it's fun to chase em with a vacume and spar them with a water gun when on my stuff lol

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:39 am

OK i was listening to MACHINE HEAD's UNTO THE LOCUSTS when i read this and it made it so much cooler lol plus it fits perfectly with the last panel! lol great page!

Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Ehh. More filler stuff.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:18 pm

What would a shounen series be without filler?

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 pm

It would lead just to the action or boring conversations.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:21 pm

I don't think RuroKen had filler, but I could be mis-remembering. Filler should only be used to give the animators time to fall behind the manga. In this case, no need for fillers, just patience. A boat load of patience. Maybe even a corvette of it.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:35 am

oi oi.people whistle? lol oh the irony. :mrgreen:
i wonder what courage will do now, i havent seen him do anything that he did
in the CTCD show,besides the way he is on any situation, but this is a comic from bleedman so who nows but him.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:06 pm

I am just wondering here but who is the pink eyed red haired jacket wearing girl she is a consestant charecter in every page concerning the evacuation of the scientist she appears somewhere on the page just who is she and will she play a breater role later on or just a preference of bleedman and griddles

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Probably just someone who's fun or easy to draw. Unless she suddenly decides to sprout superpowers, helps free Jenny, or has a Cluster-proof gadget under that coat I will pay her no further mind. Not as if we don't have a Bell with a bomb with whom to contend here.

Where's Monkey? And also Perry. I think just a scrollling "Curse you Perry the--" across the windows would be hilarious. But not anymore, now that I've mentioned it, because sometimes humour takes the element of suprise, dash it all.

"--Platypus. How rude, not letting me finish."
Oh lookie, it's the Beak. But honestly, you know it's just a spot appearance if some sort of gadget isn't involved at a science fair.

EDIT: I looked and couldn't find her anywhere else. The heart made me think that maybe Bleedman wanted to show someone thinking about how cute Courage looks in his K-9 uniform (there's a crisis on, I know, but there's a Swooner among every ten or so people in a crowd).
Topic locked