Flightless

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Flightless

Postby kimmemour » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:36 am

from what i understand raven= mom mimi= daughter jeff= stepfather so whos the father???

Postby Sarahbark » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:08 am

Has anyone else noticed the noobs on the forum are getting worse and worse these days? Grids already established that Raven is Mimi's mother. It IS Raven, she's simply older here. We've also established the Him is Mimi's father.

And, most likely, I'm going to be trolled and/or ignored for this post.
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby GrimSenior44 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:14 am

Imosa wrote:
Encryptica wrote:Now the question is, what does Hoss mean by his legacy living on?
I think that's Dan talking. Notice how the speech bubble doesn't point at Hoss.

Dan just seems awkward here. He's showing multiple layers of emotion and that's so unlike him. So, what, hes totally energetic until he realizes that the world doesn't need him to go to shit, then he gets depressed.

SPF wrote:And what was referring Raven when she said to Jeff "OUR little one"?
AHAHAHA! That's great. Mimi is still only saying Ma- and Raven just used the name "little one" as not referring to a child. Bleedman's not giving up the secret to Mimi's mother quite yet.

Dan is perfectly fine in my opinion, I know how he feels.If after I massacred, destroyed, exterminated, anihilated, assassinated, beat senseless, kicked the living daylights out of, beat the bloody heck out of and more stuff like that for which there are no words to express I would be told"ya you are scary and all but there's no need for ya anymore so bye bye" or some shit, I would feel bad too, that's my damn job!

Rockofire wrote::P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P RAVEN IS ALIVE!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Sadly, yes, but not for much longer.
Imosa wrote:
deejay4322 wrote:i want to know what danny is going to for him and his son's legacy. maybe taking over the underworld or earth or something.
When talking about a legacy you talk about something that will affirm your existence even after you leave. Saying "my legacy will be taking over the underworld" doesn't make sense because after you leave you will no longer rule the underworld and therefore you have no legacy. In this case Dan's legacy is his child. All Dan wants is for his child to live so that his child can act as proof that he existed.

Now note, Dan is a ghost and therefore immortal (by conventional standards). He should not need a legacy since he will always be around to prove that he, at one point, existed. However, Dan was trapped in the thermos, an inescapable prison, about as dead as he's ever gotten. If Dan wants a legacy it means that he plans on going back in and the only reason he would do that is if it was part of the deal he made with Clockworks. So that's interesting, maybe Dan's deal with Clockworks was letting Dan out to beat the reaper and in return Dan gets to stay outside for a little while to make himself a legacy.

Of course, it's entirely possible that those speech bubbles belong to Hoss, and everything I just said becomes void.

Clockwork pretty much literally owns him as "by his will he can aswell dissapear as if he never had existed" so yeah he will need someone to wreck havoc upon everything in his place, yet also someone related to him as both proof of his malevolence and of his very existence itself, besides Hoss was an idiot while a young adult, he is probably senile by now for which I don't expect him to have such dramatic thoughts.
shadownerd221 wrote:Let us take a guess on what's going to happen next. Will it be:
A. Raven and Jeff protecting Mimi.
B. Hoss fighting
C. You don't care
D. Let it update

F. Jr.s father appears revealing himself after so long, either in the Future Megaville Ruins fighting in another part of the wreckage or simply arriving to aid either Him's either Raven's party, and so pure awesomeness imbrued pwnage commences.
Andres1994 wrote:
Encryptica wrote:Well I'll be damned, Raven lives. :)

Poor Irwin though D:

Now the question is, what does Hoss mean by his legacy living on?

I do not think that's Raven.
looks a little different, maybe it is someone else with the same powers of Raven.
may be one of his sisters, or nose, time will tell.

Well, there's tons of mothers raped by devils, but who else could have been raped by Trigon of all people?also I never remember seeing a hint that Raven would have a sister.
Innocence Abandoned wrote:I While all what happened? Him knifing Raven and offing Irwin? I blame it on him having only one working eye.

Motion seconded and carried.
kimmemour wrote:from what i understand raven= mom mimi= daughter jeff= stepfather so whos the father???

My most dishonest congratulations kimme, you have discovered one of the very questions we are trying to figure the answer for, glad you caught up with us.
Sarahbark wrote:Has anyone else noticed the noobs on the forum are getting worse and worse these days? Grids already established that Raven is Mimi's mother. It IS Raven, she's simply older here. We've also established the Him is Mimi's father.

And, most likely, I'm going to be trolled and/or ignored for this post.

I feel your pain.

Postby shadownerd221 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:13 am

Is it hard to believe that Him is the father of Mimi?! I mean they basically stated it in the comic more than once. Is it also hard to believe that Raven is the mother?!

Postby ShadowofU » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:18 am

exodis6 wrote:Damn this is a shocker! Danny was apart of Megaville's destruction, raven survived with a torn cape, Irwin sadly died, and is it possible Raven is "ma"?! Also, where's young Danny?! It would be super-dooper awesome if young Danny vs. evil Danny happened! Good God I'm having a seizure from all this excitement! I canrkamd,smfklwekmfklmdkalfmdkams... aaannnddd I'm calm.

-_- uh no... Evil Danny was in the thermos the whole time. He was just stating that he thought he would cause the destruction, but it seems the world went into chaos without his help. You can tell it wasn't a danny of that universe because he's in his underwear and has the bottle of alcohol from grim's kitchen.
Also....dammit Irwin I wanted him actually kick some ass. -_- At least he died looking adorable. <3 Now if only Mimi would spit out what she's saying so that we can know if she's saying Master, mama, or some other world that started with ma. Well played Griddles, well played.
*Pulls out pocky and melon soda* Just sit back and let the chaos begin. -__-

Postby silvercover » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:49 am

some have already said it but il make it clear.
it was probably dan who said that. the "legacy" he means is the chaos he does. you can read it where he was mulling over being gone from the world for a while yet it still reaches destruction.

Postby Datomar » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:12 am

GrimSenior44 wrote:
shadownerd221 wrote:Let us take a guess on what's going to happen next. Will it be:
A. Raven and Jeff protecting Mimi.
B. Hoss fighting
C. You don't care
D. Let it update

F. Jr.s father appears revealing himself after so long, either in the Future Megaville Ruins fighting in another part of the wreckage or simply arriving to aid either Him's either Raven's party, and so pure awesomeness imbued pwnage commences.

Ya missed or skipped the Letter E, And for me I chose G. Hoss get's popped like a meat Balloon

GrimSenior44 wrote:
Innocence Abandoned wrote:I While all what happened? Him knifing Raven and offing Irwin? I blame it on him having only one working eye.

Motion seconded and carried.

Also Motion backed by a Third Party

Postby konata50 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:18 am

i forgot Danny was still there watching he seems to be deep in thought Irwin has fallen that was weird how HIM could change Irwins form HIM is brutal no mercy.. Do you think by this happening HIM could access Mimi's memories and do some demonic Warp to take the hand if i was a demon that would be what id expect. at least Raven and Hoss are still somewhat alive i guess since/if Mimi is really HIM's daughter than i guess thats what makes Raven and Mimi alike do ya think it would be nice if good adult Danny came to fight and evil Danny watched him die to HIM?
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby CinCire » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:33 am

'Our' was possibly referring to Jeff.
As in, hey, you've been taking care of my kid for so long, doesn't it make sense that you think of my kid as yours?

Or maybe it was Him.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby samsurai » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:13 am

Imosa wrote:
shadownerd221 wrote:Well I'll be damned. Irwin is killed and Raven lives. What would Dark Danny mean by leaving a legacy?
He probably means his kid(s). We know that he impregnated Mandy and we don't know of anything else that he's leaving in this world.

technily this is the past so danny didn't knock mandy up yet. maybe he refers to mindy because he mentioned something about a girl before.

Postby konata50 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:43 am

when bleedmans grim tales and PPG is complete in the future does anyone think it could be made into a anime series? i highly doubt it but still. its a very great comic just wondering though because there have been many anime before ok ones good ones great ones it would be good there is good plot and as an observer of finding good things this is good
Last edited by konata50 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby kawaiibubbles » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:02 am

konata50 wrote:when bleedmans grim tales and PPG is complete in the future does anyone think it could be made into a anime series? i highly doubt it but still. its a very great comic just wondering though

ya kno i've read so many comics and thought that but for this one IDK lol tho i am liking the fact that raven is alright! wen i first found this place it wasn't updating and now we get a new one each week! Griddles and Bleedman are incredible! 8) :3
Aren't i just the cutest at that age? it's so good to be young!
Teehee

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:40 am

konata50 wrote:when bleedmans grim tales and PPG is complete in the future does anyone think it could be made into a anime series?

Copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement copyright infringement

Postby Imosa » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:43 am

GrimSenior44 wrote:
kimmemour wrote:from what i understand raven= mom mimi= daughter jeff= stepfather so whos the father???

My most dishonest congratulations kimme, you have discovered one of the very questions we are trying to figure the answer for, glad you caught up with us.
Actually your both behind. Him is the father and Jeff is probably a good friend. Whether Raven is the mother or not is the question now.

samsurai wrote:technily this is the past so danny didn't knock mandy up yet. maybe he refers to mindy because he mentioned something about a girl before.
Technically, that dan has come from the future so, yes, he has knocked up mandy.

kawaiibubbles wrote:wen i first found this place it wasn't updating and now we get a new one each week! Griddles and Bleedman are incredible! 8) :3
Bleed was on vacation around August. Also it's highly unlikely that this will be an anime. Copyrights and as far as stories go... I don't think it's that great.

Postby mintcream95 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:35 pm

I am... PISSED!!! Why the hell did Irwin have to die? Anyway about Raven i knew she was gonna live. And i told ya Dark danny was in the dream too.
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/

Postby Lumino » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:56 pm

mintcream95 wrote:I am... PISSED!!! Why the hell did Irwin have to die? Anyway about Raven i knew she was gonna live. And i told ya Dark danny was in the dream too.

She hasn't survived yet...

Also: Since the Mimi of this time is still human that means that Dark Danny hasn't been released from Clockwork's Imprisonment, slept with Mandy, or fought Junior's Demon yet. He might just be a hitch-hiker on the flashback, since he was still in the castle when the attack happened.

Postby GrimSenior44 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Datomar wrote:Ya missed or skipped the Letter E, And for me I chose G. Hoss get's popped like a meat Balloon

Exodis6 already created a E option, however I do like your choice aswell.
konata50 wrote:when bleedmans grim tales and PPG is complete in the future does anyone think it could be made into a anime series? i highly doubt it but still. its a very great comic just wondering though because there have been many anime before ok ones good ones great ones it would be good there is good plot and as an observer of finding good things this is good

For the last time:Copyright Laws.Read them.
Lumino wrote:
mintcream95 wrote:I am... PISSED!!! Why the hell did Irwin have to die? Anyway about Raven i knew she was gonna live. And i told ya Dark danny was in the dream too.

She hasn't survived yet...

Also: Since the Mimi of this time is still human that means that Dark Danny hasn't been released from Clockwork's Imprisonment, slept with Mandy, or fought Junior's Demon yet. He might just be a hitch-hiker on the flashback, since he was still in the castle when the attack happened.

By the minimal amount of blood in this page I can tell Bleedman is preparing something that you call 'awful' in the next few pages, also she should still be bleeding at least a little, besides if you are so eager to be proven wrong allow me:Dark Danny was last seen in the kitchen with Grim grabbing a drink, then he sneaked inside the hall where all the treasures were while Minnie forced Jr to play twister instead of stopping Mimi and Pain was trying to stop Mimi.From then on Mandy and co entered Mimi's worst of fears as far as I know is in the past, HOWEVER DD is still in his boxers, still has the drink and looks exactly like he did like...5 minutes ago?BECAUSE HE IS THE SAME, he was in the treasure room in the moment Mandy entered Mimi's worst of fears, thus he must have slipped in.

Postby konata50 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:45 pm

HIM is going to impale Raven when she is about to save Mimi it just seems like it will be a sad goodbye but with Hoss pinned and HIM Disposed of Irwin he will aim for Mimi Raven and Jeff i know they were the last 3 heros but i was hoping Danny and Buttercup would show up but i guess Raven is epic enough.. they must have died a while ago Before Raven and the other 2 came... also to that anime series thing i know about copyright and was not talking about me or us or anybody making i was saying i wonder if bleedman would do that and get licensed if this stuff became an anime i would obviously have it with my top 5 anime mountain of awesomeness

Postby geminidragon » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:31 pm

well...I'm lost. ^_^;
RIP Irwin. :angel:
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby Napoleon » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Raven looks so cute :D

Postby Imosa » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:58 pm

GrimSenior44 wrote:By the minimal amount of blood in this page I can tell Bleedman is preparing something that you call 'awful' in the next few pages, also she should still be bleeding at least a little, besides if you are so eager to be proven wrong allow me:Dark Danny was last seen in the kitchen with Grim grabbing a drink, then he sneaked inside the hall where all the treasures were while Minnie forced Jr to play twister instead of stopping Mimi and Pain was trying to stop Mimi.From then on Mandy and co entered Mimi's worst of fears as far as I know is in the past, HOWEVER DD is still in his boxers, still has the drink and looks exactly like he did like...5 minutes ago?BECAUSE HE IS THE SAME, he was in the treasure room in the moment Mandy entered Mimi's worst of fears, thus he must have slipped in.
Simmer down. Lumino wasn't wrong about anything.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Sweet page. A lot of stupid people in here though.

Imosa wrote:
samsurai wrote:technily this is the past so danny didn't knock mandy up yet. maybe he refers to mindy because he mentioned something about a girl before.
Technically, that dan has come from the future so, yes, he has knocked up mandy.

To be fair, they probably haven't had time to do the deed yet.

Postby shadownerd221 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Ok let us think for a moment. This whole Dark Danny legacy thing is just getting us nowhere.

Postby midnightshade16 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:27 pm

To be honest I'm hoping Raven is Mimi's mom that means she has more fight in her than just a slingshot and a bunch of other toys...
I can't wait to read more please Bleedman feed my mind!

Postby midnightshade16 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Also guys please remember that this is a dream brought on by Horror's Hand and that this may not have happened at all.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!