Flightless

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Flightless

Postby charmer chibi » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Raven's a mommy? :eek: I never pictured her as a mother... but oh well! :mrgreen:
If love is an illusion, what is hate?

Postby Imosa » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Blood Lord wrote:A lot of people lack the brains to figure even the simplest plot lines out (shadownerd221), and some way over think the matter.
Annoying as the subject may be, I don't think shadownerd221 has done anything wrong. He's really not that active.

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:49 am

And how am I not that active? I mostly not that active because of the stupid school work I'm getting.

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:00 am

charmer chibi wrote:Raven's a mommy? :eek: I never pictured her as a mother... but oh well! :mrgreen:

You must have missed the episode where she took care of three super-powered children. That episode showed that she's got some really strong mothering instincts. She'd make a very good mother.
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby Imosa » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:48 am

shadownerd221 wrote:And how am I not that active? I mostly not that active because of the stupid school work I'm getting.
I just still remember as the guy who mostly just says we should wait till the next page comes out. I suppose you've been more active in this thread.

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:37 am

Basically your right but not all the time I have my computer with me. I usually use my phone to read the comics and try my best to comment on topics or responded to people while trying to avoid Blood Lord's wrath.

Postby FangOfFenrir » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:38 am

I think I get why Him knifed Raven. Anyone remember the incredibly powerful "White Raven"? She can't go into that while sustaining injuries. Also, just to point out, Raven seems not to have progressed. That points out it's a "Emotitional Raven" from Beast Boy and Cyborg's trip into her Psychi. Reminding us this is Mimi's figment.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!