Snafu Comics/ Shark Robot Christmas shirts!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Woo! It's that time of year again where we get tons of great new products at Shark Robot.

First off I'd like to announce my good friend Scott Ramsoomair has finally released his first book ever for VG Cats!

and he decided to go big or go home so he didn't stop with just one book he also released a book for his second comic Super Effective!

Next we've got my favorite Star Wars design we've done EVER. My EX-Wife was on that Death Star!

High Five INDEED :)

And just to keep the Star Wars Jokes coming... Is Vader Gonna have to Choke a Bitch?

And one of my favorite shirts ever. I mean just look at the Pizza in the mouth :) Teenage Mutant Ninja SQUIRTLES!

We also have it in a HOODIE!

Who doesn't like Zombies? and if Thriller taught us anything people love dancing Zomibies. So I present to you Everyday I'm Shufflin!

And now for our two newest designs. They're not really angry just mildly Annoyed Birds

And finally What Recession?

And to make it feel like less of a Recession Here is a 5% off coupon code for the site!

coupon code: happyholidays

USE IT :)

WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Return to Comic Updates and News!