Cum Guzzler Dick Juggler

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Cum Guzzler Dick Juggler

Postby Lord Frieza » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Yea all gays DO go to hell but what the bible left out was that the gays go to hell to redecorate it and make it their own. ITS BETTER THEN HEAVEN. and you're invited.

Really? I thought that Satan was actually just a super mega homo and cursed all the homos to be his eternal sex slaves and made them go through intense ass-rapeing sessions. But I guess there are two sides to every story...

EDIT #1: Just to let you know, I'm not homophobic or anything. My brother's gay, as a matter of fact.

100th post! Woot.
Planet Pawner

Postby mosama » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Scissors wrote:You're not really spoiling anything, just giving slight insight. It's not that big of a deal, Grids and BeeAre occasionally drop hints, confirm/slash rumors, etc.

Yea thats true theres no harm in giving some insight into the story, but when an author gives away to much or goes into detail to much about what stuff means and why it starts to feel like they're dissecting the story. I believe the story should be dissected by the readers- thats the fun part! Figuring everything out and ripping it bit by bit making sense of stuff. BUT your right giving stupid little info out here and there aint gonna hurt nobody :)

Frieza wrote:Really? I thought that Satan was actually just a super mega homo and cursed all the homos to be his eternal sex slaves and made them go through intense ass-rapeing sessions. But I guess there are two sides to every story...

EDIT #1: Just to let you know, I'm not homophobic or anything. My brother's gay, as a matter of fact.

100th post! Woot.

I know you're not homophobic- you're to awesome to be a homophobe!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby lukeape » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:29 pm

hmm is Limbo going to be mentioned later on? I can't imagine them having a nice opinion on it knowing that there are people they can't torture yet aren't in heaven either.

Also i have to say, I like how your very active in responding to your fans.

Postby mosama » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:39 pm

I'm definitely going to have to work Limbo into the storyline- its such an interesting idea my brain is already coming up with a bunch of crazy things to do with it. That's why I'm active on the forum and pay close attention to feedback! Sometimes people bring something up thats really interesting like you just did.

I think one of the biggest things taken for granted on webcomics are the instant feedback/comments an author gets. People overlook that and sometimes the author doesn't take advantage of it. They forget that many years ago readers would actually have to write letters after reading the entire comic- but now we have the benefit of getting instant feedback EVERY PAGE! Its such a great thing and it gives you an advantage on understanding your readers and them understanding you.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Lord Frieza » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:05 pm

I know you're not homophobic- you're to awesome to be a homophobe!

This totally made my day. Thank you for making me feel so special! ^.^
Planet Pawner

Postby bleedkid » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Looks like you'd get an STD just by walking in. XD

Postby DJ4U » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:43 pm

bleedkid wrote:Looks like you'd get an STD just by walking in. XD

Don't stare at it for to long that's how AIDS came into existence
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby mosama » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:57 pm

All of my art gives some form of an STD.

WITH THAT IN MIND, WHO WANTS TO SEE SOME REALLY OLD SHITTY CONCEPT ART?

heres jimmy urine from MSI/TheLeftRights! The character design i use in the comic is nothing like this.

heres the original design i was gonna use for jhonen. YEA HES PUNCHING A FETUS. HE GETS DOWN LIKE THAT.

wow this art is like 2 years old im so happy i dont suck this badly anymore

this one is pretty similar to what ends up in the comic- besides the discoball and gir being a part of the pope hat and the skin colors.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Scissors » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:03 am

And now the cameo has been revealed.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Lord Frieza » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 pm

heres the original design i was gonna use for jhonen. YEA HES PUNCHING A FETUS. HE GETS DOWN LIKE THAT.

Damn you democrats and your damn abortions and your dead fetuses crammin' up my hell!...

wow this art is like 2 years old im so happy i dont suck this badly anymore

I love drawing, but I'm no where near as good as you are two years ago... God I feel insignificant! Congratulations, mosama! You just crushed the dreams of yet another young soul...

XD

this one is pretty similar to what ends up in the comic- besides the discoball and gir being a part of the pope hat and the skin colors.

And who is the broad? Is that jhonen's sex buddy who he rapes on weekends?
Planet Pawner

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!