IT'S OVER!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Stan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Yes that punch should end Hocus's existence.

One page to go...what happens next?!

Anyway I have some Good news and bad news... Bad news first Snafu Comics will no longer see Titan Sphere. It's not over, I will just not be continuing here. I'll post the link where the comic will continue here so it's not hard to find.

Good News! I have an ALL NEW COMIC, planned and ready for action here on Snafu. I get to strectch my creative muscles with this one and I will enjoy it. I wont give any more details just yet, but I've spoken to Dave about it and he's okay with the move.

Just a hint at what you'll be looking forward to. It's a HAREM COMEDY ACTION Slice Of Life. no flying, no super powers!

Until next week people!

In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Re: IT'S OVER!

Postby Lord Frieza » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:54 am

Wah?... T-titan Sphere... is leaving? Why? WHY!? Why are you leaving? P-please don't leave! PLEASE!

WAAAAAAAAAAAHH! It's all my fault! It's my fault you're leaving! I... I shouldn't have been so sarcastic in my last post!... I'm a failiure as a fan...

Can't wait for the next comic and the oh so joyous boobs it shall bring!
Planet Pawner

Postby mosama » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:28 am

I THOUGHT YOU WERE LEAVING SNAFU FOR GOOD- I WAS ABOUT TO CUT A BITCH.

but as long as you'll be doing a comic here then thats great! Plus its a comedy!?! MY FAVORITE!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Exodis » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:44 pm

I am freakin out! HURRY UP STAN!! HURRY!! (Lol that's wut she said)
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby DJ4U » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:11 am

Damn I really liked these comics, well if this is the end at least it went out with a bang.
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Froggy McNasty » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:37 am

I've been a long time lurker here at snafu and I gotta say your comics are one of my top favorites and I hate to see Titan Sphere not being finished here on Snafu but I'm glad you're still sticking with us with a new comic, which I'm sure will be just as awesome. ^_^

Postby dizdman102293 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Hey what about your pirate comic that you had going on?
:twisted: :?

Postby Andres1994 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 am

Feliz noche de brujas

Happy hallowen

ハッピーハロウィン

Feliz Dia das Bruxas
:happy:

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Can you give more of an explanation why your leaving pleasE?
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby Stan » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:46 am

Oh the Pirate Harbor Characters have been integrated into Titan Sphere so their stories will continue there as part of that comic.

Johnny The Homicidal wrote:Can you give more of an explanation why your leaving pleasE?

I am not leaving just the comic...

Simply put I don't think Titan Sphere belongs here. It can never shine whilst being overshadowed by more known works ( already established cartoon franchises). The space for Titan Sphere to grow has become like a flower with no sunlight, soon it would have just withered away. I am hereby moving it before hat happens and putting something more familiar in it's steed. No...I am not gonna take characters from a cartoon show, I am just going to try a different formula. Giving this site something that it doesn't see (boobs). I am very interested in trying a story driven manga, No super powers or flying more like a shounen romance (panties) with some action (sex).

Quite personally I like what bleedman's doing, I do read his stuff from time to time, it's just that I can't bring myself to do that (Trust me I've tried) why make somebody else characters popular when i could be doing my own, but that's the driving force on this site in the action genre (no offense to anyone). I'm vouching to take a different route on this, look at the top tab and tell me if you see anything related to an Original romance story. To that effect you can say that there are some specs of it in some of the comics but nothing devoted to it. Dave has agreed to letting me do it and in no disrepsect to him I've decided Titan Sphere will do well somewhere else and that site is here:

http://titan.banhuarevolver.com/

I hope I've managed to answer your question.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Return to Comic Updates and News!