The Last Gasp

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Last Gasp

Postby daviso452 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 am

FusionBolt wrote:SEE? im from tigrex00

DON'T F***ING DOUBLE POST!!!

Imosa wrote:Not sure how Dante is relevant.

Your obviously new because in your second post you double posted. I won't get mad at you but many will. I suggest you don't make it a habit.

roflmao!

Postby lukeape » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:15 am

To anyone wanting to post something. DONT!!!

There is nothing anyone can say that hasn't been said before and if you post something that is just speculation someone will reply to you saying things that would be best left unsaid and things might get out of hand.

So everyone just be QUIET until the next update.

Postby Imosa » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:47 am

ShadowofU wrote:... and Fred Fredburger
Actually, that's pure speculation. It only came up because people didn't realize that Raven actually does exist and so they began to think up other people to be behind the cloak. In reality we have no idea who is behind the cloak but I'm pretty sure Grids said it was Raven and if it isn't no amount of speculation will get us closer to the truth.

lukeape wrote:To anyone wanting to post something. DONT!!!

There is nothing anyone can say that hasn't been said before and if you post something that is just speculation someone will reply to you saying things that would be best left unsaid and things might get out of hand.

Why do you care? Whats the harm in repeating ourselves or going off on wild tangents. What kind of thing could be better left unsaid and why should the possibility of things getting out of hand stop us from saying them.
Perhaps your frustrated with the lack of new ideas and in that case I implore patience and to enjoy yourself.

Postby Scissors » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 am

Meh, bro, its not like saying that will make a difference.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby BaffledOne » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Wait you're asking people not to post and discuss in a FORUM!?

Who gave you the right to tell us what to do?
I'm sure someone can (and WILL) come up with some new ideas and someone will come to bash them Its how it goes here.

So everyone just go on until the next update settles our quarry.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:29 pm

...Oh, no, I didn't have anything to say about this quote. I just thought quoting this post and saying something random was the trendy thing to do today.

Postby wonder3 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:19 pm

http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=26
This brings question wasn't irwin already dead when he was a kid, how is he back. As for a possible explanation like dracula he can freely travel between the underworld and the living realm. After his first death he lost any feelings he had for Mandy(possible reason she looked depressed in previous post).
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=141
Apparently after rereading this Mimi's mother is rebelous, so not likely raven even if she herself was the duaghter of a demon/ destroyer.

Another question popped up who is that ice cream man both times he has shown up Grim or Grim jr. convinced him to leave. He is obviously a villian but to be brave enough to try and eat Mimi and try to get Mandy and Billy when they were childern (plus not aging) he is someone to watch out for.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby SPF » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:57 pm

WAIT A SEC! Didn't Grim said that Irwin was dead? That was set before this time!
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby BaffledOne » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:03 pm

^icecream man is a (yet another) cameo from "Spawn". He is an early villian killed off pretty early in the series if I remember. He's in hell so I don't think we'll be seeng him any time soon (if ever).
Last edited by BaffledOne on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Imosa » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Irwin is a currently a mummy vampire. Neither of those things are "alive".

Also Raven is rebellious enough to not destroy the world at her father's whim so there's that.

We talked about the Ice Cream man a while ago. I think it was said that he was an evil character from spawn.

Postby wonder3 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks for the input as for who ice cream man is and the raven comment. Although based on what is going on here it seems a little rudundant to have hell and a underworld but considering Him has a scythe, grim has one, grim jr. had one, does Mimi have one. As for the Samurai Jack lava monster there are other monsters like it in the underworld, My life as a teenage Robot, and one monster from Dexter's lab that looks like it so might not be it.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby BaffledOne » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:27 pm

The scythe Jr had in the begining is a loop (don't think there was a consistent script when they started making it) (And from I dug up it wasn't supposed to be mini series of about 10 pages long :eek: ). The scythe HIM had was just the weapon (from the begining knife) Minie transformed to attack Junior, then in all the fray it gotin HIM's hands, the he showed Mimi how he feels about her betrayal... There's nothing special about those scythes, and yes Mimi probably has a scythe somewhere inall the junk in her pocket dimension.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:02 pm

wonder3 wrote:As for the Samurai Jack lava monster there are other monsters like it in the underworld, My life as a teenage Robot, and one monster from Dexter's lab that looks like it so might not be it.

You're splitting hairs now. The monsters from My Life as a Teenage Robot and Dexter's Laboratory didn't have those spikes on their shoulders.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:10 pm

SPF wrote:WAIT A SEC! Didn't Grim said that Irwin was dead? That was set before this time!

Hence he is now a true Mummy.

Hi. Welcome to Snafu. Now shut the fuck up and get off the damn computer.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby val_zechta » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:29 pm

what about general scar? he's underfist too

Postby stratus » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Scissors wrote:Wow bro, thanks for stating things we ALREADY KNOW. (And as for those who don't know, don't expect them to read it. Them newbs aren't the brightest.) Also,

ShadowofU wrote:They were like what...12 in the ppgd series and Mimi seems to be around 6-12 in the fear memory. SO STOP SAYING IT MIGHT BE ONE OF THEM! *breaths out* Sorry needed this get that out of my system.

It's possible for a 12 year old girl to have a child...just pointing this out. I agree with you however.

i think i remeber reading this event is aproximately 30 years after ppgd so it's possible for those characters to be parents. also mandy is from the same age group as the pggd kids and she already has 2 children and 2 on the way

Postby shadownerd221 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:53 pm

This is getting us nowhere. We just have to wait and see for the update.

Postby the_sun_sets_at_dawn » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:06 pm

HAAHA WOW!!
THE FIRE IT RAGES! IT BURNS CLEAR IN THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Ninjaboy56 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:16 pm

What about the Kids Next Door? or even The Justice Friends?

Postby Scissors » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:18 pm

shadownerd221 wrote:This is getting us nowhere. We just have to wait and see for the update.

Not gonna happen, kiddo.

Ninjaboy56 wrote:What about the Kids Next Door? or even The Justice Friends?

Who cares? The kids next door aren't even heroes, anyway, really...
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:23 pm

I think kids next door would run away to the moon. or die.. they ain't heroes. that's kinda asking Ike what about pickachu, or charmander. -___-

wait the one who can stop this is mue2!!!

idk. just bored.
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Scissors » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:27 pm

favnrrdgrrl10's signature wrote:God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you

Holy shit, just noticed your signature. Angelspit, good stuff. Most of the time.

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:that's kinda asking Ike what about pickachu, or charmander. -___-

Thank god no one has asked that yet.

Postby KingM10 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Scissors wrote:
favnrrdgrrl10's signature wrote:God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you

Holy shit, just noticed your signature. Angelspit, good stuff. Most of the time.

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:that's kinda asking Ike what about pickachu, or charmander. -___-

Thank god no one has asked that yet.

It's a good thing Bleedman doesn't to Pokemon or we be hearing that Ash is Jr.'s father. or Mimi's mother is Charazard.

Postby shadownerd221 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:52 pm

I just hope the page gets here soon to stop this debate before this gets out of hand.

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:12 pm

wonder3 wrote:This brings question wasn't irwin already dead when he was a kid, how is he back. As for a possible explanation like dracula he can freely travel between the underworld and the living realm. After his first death he lost any feelings he had for Mandy(possible reason she looked depressed in previous post).

Depressed because she can't exploit him anymore or depressed because she had feelings for him? If it's the first one, I doubt it because there are plenty of people for her to exploit now; there always were. If it's the second one, NO! Just no. I'm not even sure that she has feelings for her husband, much less the nerdy boy that annoyed her endlessly.
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!