How Dual Flames Rise

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: How Dual Flames Rise

Postby Scissors » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:31 am

Me as well...well, this is awkward.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby wonder3 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:30 am

I'm surprised about the sister comment there as Ginger is the hier to a kingdom and you would think that if she had a sister the Brave Hearts would try and rescue her at any cost, except if the triator within the kingdom was the sister and then it would be mute. As for the nightmare king and who could be the sacrifice well it would have to be someone who they all care about. While all of them are fighting this fake wolf what is happening with the kingdom no ruler and no one thier to lead, not to mention we don't know if there is a time difference between these two worlds.

If anyone says the leader of the Braves should lead then think about this the braves have to run an academy and protect all the kingdoms plus he is probably worrying about his duaghter who is lying in a pool of her own blood and frightened out of her wits. If EverAfter doesn't continue I am voting for Red to be the sacrifice as it is she is the one the wolf manfested itself from and is gianing power by the minute not to mention the fox will want revenge.

Plus although it says they saved her life it doesn't specifiy which her , Ginger, her sister, the fox, Bo, or Red. As for death it also doesn't say if it was in vain or not so although the wolf is defeated the person they are referring to still might die.

Happy ending who said that you are dealing with a mental patient, a dying girl, a fight between siblings, a person who is haunted by having to kill his family, a annoyingly negative red devil, a traumatized girl who just lost her best friend, and a cookie who has anger issues plus a triator somewhere. Happy ending is not posssible especially if Puss in Boots shows up to retrieve Red.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:21 pm

From what I could glean from that you made some valid points, and also some run on sentences.

And that's OK Scissors and King, I like Asian people. They tend to be funnier and better looking than most white people I've come across.

God help us if their infants revolt though.

Postby wonder3 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Sorry about the run on sentences in the previous post. As for the last part of that comment and the reason behind it is that if Everafter goons show up to take Red away then all of Brave's efforts to save Red are in vian. EverAfter has a habit of making the patients re live thier tramas and will bring her to the point of insanity agian, afterall she is thier best patient thus far besides how does she keep getting out she has made a cameo in SB and references to her have appeared in other comics on Snafu.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Scissors » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Wonder. There were only like 2 periods in that whole paragraph you just posted.

Innocence Abandoned wrote:And that's OK Scissors and King, I like Asian people. They tend to be funnier and better looking than most white people I've come across.

God help us if their infants revolt though.

HAHAHA this made me laugh. And I'm half white, half asian. Some call me wasian. Or ahite, it's up to you really.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby KingM10 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm half Mexican. I'm stuck between Maisian of Vietsican (since I'm Vietnamese). And it would seem, wonder, that you need to meet my good friends...

the ENTER & PERIOD button.

fixed
Last edited by KingM10 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Scissors » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:31 pm

KingM10 wrote:I'm half Mexican. I'm stuck between Maisian of Vietsican (since I'm Vietnamese). and

and...?

Postby KingM10 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:33 pm

sorry pressed submit before i could finish.

Postby Scissors » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:37 pm

KingM10 wrote:sorry pressed submit before i could finish.

And possibly the comma as well.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Other than being a grammar Nazi, I'm sorry to say I haven't read EverAfter so I can't say I understand any of this nonsense with the brunette whore in the red cape.

Postby Archrival » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Other than being a grammar Nazi, I'm sorry to say I haven't read EverAfter so I can't say I understand any of this nonsense with the brunette whore in the red cape.

All ya need to know: Psycho Little Red Riding hood with serious Bad wolf issues.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby stratus » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 pm

wonder3 wrote:I'm surprised about the sister comment there as Ginger is the hier to a kingdom and you would think that if she had a sister the Brave Hearts would try and rescue her at any cost, except if the triator within the kingdom was the sister and then it would be mute. As for the nightmare king and who could be the sacrifice well it would have to be someone who they all care about. While all of them are fighting this fake wolf what is happening with the kingdom no ruler and no one thier to lead, not to mention we don't know if there is a time difference between these two worlds.

If anyone says the leader of the Braves should lead then think about this the braves have to run an academy and protect all the kingdoms plus he is probably worrying about his duaghter who is lying in a pool of her own blood and frightened out of her wits. If EverAfter doesn't continue I am voting for Red to be the sacrifice as it is she is the one the wolf manfested itself from and is gianing power by the minute not to mention the fox will want revenge.

Plus although it says they saved her life it doesn't specifiy which her , Ginger, her sister, the fox, Bo, or Red. As for death it also doesn't say if it was in vain or not so although the wolf is defeated the person they are referring to still might die.

Happy ending who said that you are dealing with a mental patient, a dying girl, a fight between siblings, a person who is haunted by having to kill his family, a annoyingly negative red devil, a traumatized girl who just lost her best friend, and a cookie who has anger issues plus a triator somewhere. Happy ending is not posssible especially if Puss in Boots shows up to retrieve Red.
really insightful post. by the way are saying brave killed his family members? o.0

Postby Scissors » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Brave didn't kill his family members...

Postby DJ4U » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Stratus I think that part of the post was about EverAfter
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby wonder3 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:27 am

Scissors wrote:Brave didn't kill his family members...

http://sugar.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=95
http://sugar.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=96
so you are saying these are not references to him killing his family, they had similar armor to him and they called him brother. Just trying to get the facts striaght and I did mean brave as the family killer stratus.

Sorry about the random post here and there I just try to keep the topic striaght or when someone post a page goal I try to help them out. As for the longer post I write like the one before I am trying to clarify the situtation up to the this point on a comic. If I am wrong then sorry about it. Sorry Scissors read your post in GT.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:05 pm

You can post anywhere you want, and yes, you are correct.

I'll notify you when you make a mistake.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby darknessvandeath » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:30 pm

keep working on this. :)

i want to see if the wolf dies or not. :|

thets see the true color of the princess, hansel, and bo. :evil:
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real

Postby MimiLovesYou15 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:30 pm

WOW!!!! Sugar bits is the best comic yet!!! I can be Bo! I'm sometimes mean and Baaaaaaad myself~

I wonder what will happen next!?

I am so excited I just wanna see badly but Im not rushing take your time

Keep up the good work!

Baaaaaaaaa~~~~~
-X-KAZUMI-X-
ChAiNeD WoLf
-X-SHINJII-X-

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:54 pm

*Kicks new person out nearest window*

You are not allowed to emulate Bo... Unless you want me to help include that part where you get stabbed. Also, if you want to be a black sheep, you would've said
MimiLovesYou15 wrote:I am so excited I just wanna see baaaaadly

Postby shadownerd221 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Inn u always suprise me most of the time anyway.

Postby MimiLovesYou15 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm just saying is all I like Bo she is so cool! I know she gets hurt but, I know she'll be ok..

I love these comics they are so amazing and very great when it comes to battles!

I'm just 14 be gentle on me inn-sempai I make mistakes and I'm trying not to.. :'(
-X-KAZUMI-X-
ChAiNeD WoLf
-X-SHINJII-X-

Postby stratus » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:*Kicks new person out nearest window*

You are not allowed to emulate Bo... Unless you want me to help include that part where you get stabbed. Also, if you want to be a black sheep, you would've said
MimiLovesYou15 wrote:I am so excited I just wanna see baaaaadly
nothing wrong with making character references, quotes, catchphrases ....etc.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:02 am

MimiLovesYou15 wrote:I'm just saying is all I like Bo she is so cool! I know she gets hurt but, I know she'll be ok..

I love these comics they are so amazing and very great when it comes to battles!

I'm just 14 be gentle on me inn-sempai I make mistakes and I'm trying not to.. :'(

Congratulations! You just earned +20 (quite a bit) for your correct use of Japanese honorifics and for your thoughts on Bo.

Postby darknessvandeath » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:04 pm

bo is cool but she is uncontius, hansel is almost nothing but crumbs, and brave has to face the source of all this carnage, the wolf of darkness

can they realy servive this battle? how can they return? all this is just getting me to think that the story might end in a terrible way.

is bleedman going to end this story that wy or is he going to add a heroic twist?
let darkness consume you
let darkness control you
let your nightmares become real

Postby MrCeberusXIII » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:55 am

i love this website! personal faveorite comic is grimm jr. one ^_^
dark creeps in and eats the light,
Bury your fears on Sorry Night,
For in the winter's blackest hours,
Comes the feasting of the Vours,
No one can see it, the life they stole,
Your body's here but not your soul...